•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

The same story is on my last nerve.  Gopi always the loser. Ahem incapable of being a decent person let alone a husband.

They need new characters or something besides Gawaar #1 and Maha Gawaar always after Gopi and succeeding.  We need a storyline where Rashi and Urmi turn against eachother.

I have given up on Ahem, even his attempt at smiling when he found Gopi was hard to look at.  The story has gone to long and he has been too cruel to just think they will ever be together.  The story of Gopi is also getting boring, really is anyone that nieve or borderline retarded to never get mad enough to stand up for herself even a little.  Is dignity that foreign a concept for her character?    She has become accusomted to being barked at like a dog continuosly by everyone. 

As for the Kinjal storyline, it went from being interesting to exactly like the cat and mouse chase with Rashi and Urmi against Gopi and now Kinjal and Urmi against eachother.  No one there for Gopi

Koki can only do so much with that stare of hers!
Hetal is useless, nipples on a man are more useful than Hetal's character.
Jigar-really is he Gopi's devar or brother that he doesnt see through the user Rashi is?
One more close up of Maha Gawaar's teeth and big eyes when her kalakari does not work and I will scream!!
Parag- sperm donor, although Koki needs to practice what she is trying to preach.
Chirag- useless as his nipples
Dhaval- well he has hands full
Ahem- give him a laxative any stiifer and people might think riga mortis has set in!

Just a few thoughts!!

Yes very true this show promotes evil wins no matter . Disgusting
hahahaha very funny. But unfortunately for us very true too :(
I totally agree with you especially about Ahem and Gopi being together, I mean could you imagine falling in love with a man that has treated you as badly as he has treated Gopi they need to really redeem his character and change Gopi before that happens