Navya

...umm awkward much?

kashforlifex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
haha so the most awaited hug, when it actually came, it was probably the most awkward hug I've seen in my life! Their expressions were like "OMG WHAT AM I DOING?!" After Navya relaxed a little, it became better but umm yeah, I think it was a bit TOO soon to start their love track...The CVs should've started it after the picnic, after Anant and Navya have spent some time together with each other, understood each other more, talked more (because Navya doesn't talk. Like not the least bit!). But it's all good. I just want the peck on the cheek to be better than the awkward hug. But I don't wanna give a hard time to the actors, it is their first time they're doing a proper romantic scene, so it's bound to be awkward off screen and on screen and also, the more they do in the serial, the better they will get so it wasn't too bad...just the space between them in the hug was just super awkward. hahah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
absolutelyy..!
totally agrree wid u!
cvs r rushingg like anythingg..dunnooo y!
bt der luv storryy shd have  stattd after a whilleee
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I do agree, the lovestory is blossoming way too rapidly. I think CVs have something else in store for the viewers post the lovestory.

I don't think they're in love as yet.