India-Forums

IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 87)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Aaj kal kuch jyaada nahi update horaha Ermm If I wasn't part of this shop I would laugh at how the owners have no life ROFLROFL JUST KIDDING! Phattia I LOWEEE like reallyy LOWEEE the icons Embarrassed They are freaking hot man! All of them came out gorgeous I keep staring Day Dreaming Lagi reh meri munni beti =))]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan..annihilation.Meehak.-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
OMG I DIE =| HAYEEE JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blushing RIDDHIMA KI MA Blushing I LOVERS U =| it's I have no words aiehrfiejfailjfaifj =|
Fari.Kashian Goldie
Fari.Kashian
Fari.Kashian

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
*sigh* YET another res!
really busy. never home. vacationing LOL 
which is why im RESing all shops.

Will edit ASAP. Its a ROCKING update 

-edited-

I LOOOVE THIS! 
Yaar the ones for mel/phatty and pooja are sooo nice. well the kajen one is cute and the kash one is Embarrassed. hehe cant stop staring at the kash one. very well made.
the kasu one is sooo sweet. i love that scene!

*drools* the John Abaraham avi! HE IS SOOO SEXAAAYY! oh my God!

The icons are sooo pretty! Especially the Kajen ones towards the end. love the coloring. 

GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Fari.Kashian - 30 June 2011 at 1:04am
-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Phatty<333333 Ur amazing tooo!!!!!!!!!!! ILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
beautiful work  hun<3 LOVE the first avi..the style is just beautiful<3 Cant wait to see my request:)
Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Since I have 15 minutes before I go,Imma comment weee =))

FIRSTLY,I think you both need to have an appointment with the DoctorStern Smile 2 days and 2 updates? HAWWWShockedShocked I hope someone hasn't hacked your account 0.0 LMFAO I kid :P
You know I love you both,oh well the teesri kaaameeeniii too :D
Now onto commentsss...

JHALLOOO ^_^ Why god give you such creative dhimaaag? I is wanting one too :$ tehe
I love love love that styleEmbarrassed I love the AR scenes you chose tehe It looks magnificent :$ and I love how you keep experimenting with new styles..they always turn out gorgeousDay Dreaming And needless to say,I lovesss the coloringgg Heart
Hayyyeee and I can keep hearing//reading those words of KSG..He is so fond of our JJ manBlushing I love them <33

Eeekksss! This is one of my fav scenes Heart and I ij so glad you made stuff on this :D I loveee how you blended the scenes in the avis...AR diagonal and walking scene diagonal :$ tehe I lovesss it and that text looks so beautiful on it <33 Your coloring is mashallah as always ji Heart Love it.

HAWWW :| This is so freaking cuuuteee :| Can I use it? :$  Phatty & Mel,I know you love me :$ So you won't mind it if i use it,right? :P
Kiaaan is so damn adorable man Embarrassed I love how you blended the scenes! Superrr adorable! Even the coloring flows with the avi so beautifully Heart
I love love love it <33

I like when you make gifts for people :$ LOL They always turn out BEAUTIFUL <33 tehe I loveee this AR scene and Armaan looked so HOTBlushing
The coloring is gorgeous Jhallo <33 Love it.

I love this scene so so so so much
dkhkjfhkjfhkeh :| I am so glad you made an avi on this scene :| and you captured two of the most amazing moments :$ I love juuu <3 Coloring is gorgeous <33 Beautiful hai ji...tehe

HAILA :| Sexy beast LMFAO
HOT HOT HOT :| And your coloring makes him look hotterEmbarrassed
I lovesss it Heart

And I love Farzana and Minaz's requestDay Dreaming and the coloring is BEAUTIFUL so yea ok shut up,thank you -__-
As much as I hate PC,those avis turned out beautiful :P and I HATTEEE how you & Phatty tempt me to use stuff of those people I hate -.- Psht But your stuff is so amazing :$ Main kya karrooonn..

OMFG :| FATIMA MANJRA :| I fking love your colorings! Icons ki baraaat tehe :$ I lovesss it!
These turned out HOTTT :| Nanga Armaan <33 tehe :$

Hayyyeee :| Black and White coloring is always so pleasing to eyes man :| I loveee it <33 and the purplish one's are super awesome! I love your coloring :$ Teach me please :P

My favourite out of the lot :$ I just LOVE everything about it...the coloring...the pics you used :$ Its just AMAZING :| I loveeesss it...you need to make moreee out of this coloring...Its just brilliantly breathtaking..GORGEOUS <33

Eeekkksss this is my second fav coloring of your's :$ I loveee how the icons turned out man :| The whole effect and coloring makes them look so authentic and unique <33
And I love the pics you chose..KaJen are so beautifulDay Dreaming

Hayyyeee this scene was so intense and HOT...and your coloring makes them look even more hotterEmbarrassed I tried working with these pics and failed :P What did you do with them? :P Give me the coloring /fine LOL They turned out beautiful <33

Even though the pics are mostly close ups..there's still something about these icons that is very attractive and attention seeking..the coloring is BEAUTIFUL man and KaJen themselves are just super awesomeEmbarrassed Loveee it <3

One Last Dance..eeekksss :|
Dude,I love how you experiment so much with your coloring and its unbelievable how each time all your colorings turn out BEAUTIFUL :| You need to teach me to color Icons LMFAO
These one's are highly pretty especially the close up faces! You can actually feel the intensity and passion through those icons..LOVEEE them Heart

Oh & for suggestions for Phatty ji :$ Please make siggies on these pics :$
http://www.masalanetwork.com/index.php?dir=sid311/TC&page=1

I LOVE YOU SAHAR & PHATTY and your work is super gorgeousBlushing

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 29 June 2011 at 3:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.soundsofcedar

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
wohooo..Loved the updateee...
Sahar I love your new avi style..it's so different..where you can put 2 3 scnes at a time..really love this style...
I don't know how you manage to come up with a new style everytime :O
Genious haan :P
And Phatty those icons are love...
specially..icons before the salasa scene & locjer room ones...colouring is just wow..
Loved the update..great work :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
You guys are on a r ollLOL I didn't even get a chance to comment on the previous one and you already here with a new oneLOL

The new style is amazing.. Very creative. the KaSh/KaJen and KaSu ones are all amazing. I esp like the one with JW's nephew.. so damn cute.

and the icons are lovely.. love love them.. Thumbs Up oye Sahar, when you do take requests, drop me a PMLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

Go to top