IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Eeekkksss!!!!
OMKAJEN :| :| Congratulations Phatty//Choco//Wifey🥳
It makes me sooo happiesss to see this shop :| You all three are magnificent in your work!
I know you three will be BOMB together :D Weee =))
You know,I should get a reserve whenever you update 😎
Mere teen bachche hayye😍 OK not bachche..teen didiyaan tehe🤣
CONGRATULATIONSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wohooo I love the Rules//Sample Work! They are AMAZING by god =))
and OMFG did I say how much I love the banner? :| The fact that Rani-Sallu are the centric focus just made me go hnekjfhweuhewh :| I LOVE YOU GUYS! tehe ❤️
Mubarak ho tumko yeh shop tumhaari...sada updated rahe yeh dua hai hamaari🤗😆
Yaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!! <33

Aw, thank you so much dear lime green Rani! Your words are so very sweet, and we all hope you enjoy the upcoming updates, as much as the sample. We're very glad you liked the banner too, a smart and intellectual chokri named Anita had made it, so nice of you to be so appreciative about it. Now, that is all. Thank you for your kind gesture. We hope to see you again :)
Originally posted by CT247

RES<3333333 :|

Edit :|
Okay seriously Idk what to say about the 3 of u Miss.Sary, Phatty and Anita pssshhhttt :| let me think...🤔... still thinking...🤔...😲 I got it 😃 okay no I don't 😔 WAIT I got it!!!!😃 U guys are Horribly Talented and u always leave me speechless that I have to resort to gibberish :|   and ur gonna rock the siggie&avi ki duniya!!   that is all :|  Oh wait CONGO on one of the many shops that u guys are gonna open  and with u 3 deadly chica's working together everyone should run cause ur gonna light this shop on fire with ur hawwtt and sexy creations :| and together u shall me known by me at least as SAP or SPA :| okay now it's really that is all :|

Tashu :)

Oh p.s. ILY <333333333

Aw! You're so sweet, and that really means so much to thre three of us! Your words are really encouraging and supportive - we hope to see you giving us your feedback in the future with every update! So sweet of you. LOL at the acronym, we're glad you like the combination! Thanks :)

QUICK REMINDER -

If you've clicked LIKE on the PM List, do note that IntoxicatingC. has sent you a buddy request - please accept it to be apart of the list. It makes things much easier for us, thank you!

xoxo
I like how organized we are this time around ROFLLL BTW a HUGE thanks again to everyone who commented and appreciated our work :)
Congratulation for your new shop yaar
i hope u three make many more shops yaar and  u all make really amazing work yaar , it will be really nice seeing your work in shop yaar, Good Luck  yaar
I hope to get pm for all the updates yaar and please come open soon yaar, it will be nice requesting u all yaar

Originally posted by -Sary-

I like how organized we are this time around ROFLLL BTW a HUGE thanks again to everyone who commented and appreciated our work :)

LOL, aren't we all happy that it is :) & Yes, thank you to absolutely everyone for commenting, and being so sweet! It means a lot to us <3

Originally posted by taman07

Congratulation for your new shop yaar
i hope u three make many more shops yaar and  u all make really amazing work yaar , it will be really nice seeing your work in shop yaar, Good Luck  yaar
I hope to get pm for all the updates yaar and please come open soon yaar, it will be nice requesting u all yaar

Aw! Thank you so much,hun! That means a lot to us, and we're all so happy you like our work! We hope to see you around commenting, and giving us feedback on our future updates! Thank you, hun :)

Originally posted by -Sary-

LMAOOO. I know :| That's good, though. This means we'll go a very long way, jee! :$ I'm so excited :) AND YEEE, THANKS PEOPLE <3 Your lovely and delightful comments make all of us uber happy - and we hope that you all stick around to comment on future updatesss :D
Just happened to stumble by your shop, and I simply LOVE this:

One of my most favourite scenes ever! Used it 😳

Love your work already and I'm not even through with the first page! 🤗

~Khushboo
Thanks for the PM! WOW a shop where i get to see Sahar's, Anu's and Phatty's work all in one? Quite a Delightful Package you have there! ;) Eeeks! I'm super Exicted.