India-Forums

IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 74)

IntoxicatingC. Senior Member
IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oishi_ksg

Hayee..what an update by 3 genious WinkTongueLOL

@ Sahar..Oyye hoyye..that KSG avi..it's my FAV.. and the text is marjwana... :|
photoshoot siggys are gorgeous, colouring is awesomeee
But i don't understand why she always says..I don't know how to make siggys Shocked
Toh yeh kaun banaya..bhoot ne ? LOL
Great update..bhoot LOL
jenny icons are beautiful <3
 @ Phatty...you siggys are mindblowing..I love the size..chota siggy bada dhamaka TongueLOL
loved all of them
@ anita..jenny siggys are Love <3
I soo wanted a photoshoot from you...yeh dekho mil gaya LOL
it's hottt...Immma gonna use it WinkEmbarrassed
awesomeee update..triooo ClapClap

THANK you Oishi :D LOL. Sahar always has the best text! I (Phatty) go to her for suggestions :P Haha. Her work is beautiful, thank you for the compliments! "Chota siggy, bada dhamaka" LOL. You're so cute, Oishi! Thanks :) Anu appreciated your comment, hun, thank you!

Originally posted by -Moni-

WOW!!! that was a fantastic update!! Wow, it's Moni :O LOL.

@Sahar  I love ur coloring...the KaJen sigs are so simple and yet so attractive...I always felt that making icons is tougher than making sigs your JJ icons came out so beautuful..I just love them..make some KaJen ones too:P Sahar's icons are always a hit! And we agree - icons are much harder than siggs, but Sahar always does it well ;) Thanks so much, love :) You're too kind!

@Phatty You excel in making those small sigs LOL...I don't know how you manage to blend so flawlessly within such constrains... LMFAO. IDK I just randomly started making sigs in that size, and I couldn't let go! But I'm trying to make bigger ones, LOL. Thank you so much, Moni! It means a lot coming form you ;) the Hum tum sigs look gorgeous...but for me the best ones were the Sonam sigs specially the first one:) Aw! Thanks so much :)

@Anu Ok I don't even remember when I saw your sigs the last time...so it's so good to see you back...I love all you sigs...I m not partial but all of them look flawless..I love the way you use textures...and you come up with the most unique and catchy quotes LOL LMFAO, clearly it's been a long time! But thanks so much, ANu appreciates the lovely words, a lot :) Thanks a lot! As for her catchy quotes - Anu comes to me *Phatty* or Sahar. LOOOL :) I had to expose her a bit :$ Thanks so much, Moni!

Originally posted by aisha_1992

stunning updte..u thre are totally rock..
aww Sahar loved ur avis alot.. aww cute icons..
Phatty, lovd all sigs/icons,, Kareena sig is my fvvrt
Anita, ohh yaara huge fan of ur creations, LOVED all 4 sigs... aww KJ sig is cute..

senorita

Aw, thank you very much, Senorita  ;) You're a sweetheart! We're all really glad you liked the update! Thanks a bunch <33

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation._Oishi_

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Hey
Ur a groupbie and ur creations OMG...it seems as if uve been making sigx since long...coz ur creations r just way to awsm...m in total awe...fantastic wonderful creations...Kajen sigx nd aviz r really really nice...gorgeous stuff...

Aw, thank you very much, hun :) We all appreciate your kind words, and encouragement :) Thanks!

Originally posted by Aquarius17

Amazing creations!!Clap
I really loved the style of the HumTum avis. The colouring was just awesome and they went with the theme of the songs and scenes. I've only watched half that film, but the other half seems depressing as abhi dies, so i'm not really sure of watching it.
The siggys and avis look awesome!! I love the colouring on all of them adn its really hard to choose my fave!! Phatty, you've become a pro so soon in siggy making and i've saved some. Anu, I love that JJ siggy which is like Jhanvi's. Sary that avi looks gorgeous and I love how you put the quote

Thanks a lot, Fatty :) We all appreciate the love. Your detailed comments make us smile, haha. You should watch Hum Tum, definitely! It's an amazing movie, and there's so much to it :) Check it out! Anyways, thanks for the sweet words.

.annihilation.Aquarius18

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Trish-

OMG Amazing update guys!

LOL, thanks Trish :)

Originally posted by dua_44ever

Reserved *till I am done drooling over these creations*

ROFL, I guess woh din khabie nahin aya, LOL JH <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

Just want to say a huge thanks to everyone for liking everyone's creations! <3 means a lot! And please do leave your suggestions!!!

@ Sahar and Phatty, love your work as always. Sahar's AVIS and Phattys sigs, damn can it get any better than thaaat!Day Dreaming

Do we know you? I guess we do, huh? LOL. Thanks, Anupum - Sahar and I like your comments, even though your live reactions are better, hehehe.

Originally posted by ParaDiseMb

Big Fat Resereve! =)

So, when is this big fat reserve being edited, Min? LOL <3

.annihilation.

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dua_44ever

Aaahhh!!! That time...THE UPDATE TIME DancingDancing DhinkaChika DhinkaChika...LOL 
I love all the creations...

Sahar...I love both teh avis so so much... I m gonna use soon LOL Siggies are gorgeous too..Simple and Sexy Wink 

Phatty...Phatty...Phatty... Phatumzzz Oh My God!!! You are rocking dude...I love your colorings, the way you blend ur colors and textures it's just something only you can do...You have developed a trademark...LOL I am loving your work...The HT siggies are phenomenal. Love the Sonam ones too and the Grover Sharma one is my favorite Heart Heart 

Anita Malik...Aaap Eid ka chand hoti ja rahi hain... LOL and your siggies are as beautiful as Eid ka chand Wink Love the JJ siggies and the KaJen one is beautiful Heart 

Love them all... I will be back for suggestions Wink  Muaaah... *goes to change her dabba* Dancing

ROFL IT WAS EDITED, in another dabba, woops! :$ Thank you so much for the lovely words, JH! You're a superstar, thank you so much! As for me *Phatty* I'm still learning, ROFL. You're too kind! Thanks a lot :) Anu is definitely Eid ka chand :O When she comes out, she does with superb work! Thanks a lot, love ;) I'm sure Sahar knows how much you adore her creations! Haha.

Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

hiii
beautiful update
loved them all
awesome
can wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Aw, thank you, hun! :) & No problem for the PM!

.annihilation.

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DulceMaria-

loved jenny's KKHH and hum-tum siggs.
Natalie.

Aw, thank you, sweetheart :)

@Noma - THANKS so much sweetheart! Your comments are so lovely, and detailed! Thank you very much for the kind and sweet words ;) It means a lot :D

.annihilation.Nomaa.

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

i am sorry but can't help it say yar.. please make some stuff on shamrita yaar 
 if u all decide to make something , and need anything related to them , let me know yaar 

We'll definitely try, Ayesha! It's in our list of suggestions ;)

Originally posted by TheMelody.

EEEKS! you guys updated :D 

Saharuuu, Amazing job with the avis as always! They are so cute! I still have to watch that interview of KSG's and your avi makes me all the more exciteddd! I love how your siggies are always simple and elegant, you should keep making more! They turn out really cute. Embarrassed And your icons are really pretty and unique. I've never really seen some of those styles, they're amazing!

Phatty, even though I'm not supposed to be talking to you, I will be kind enough to comment on yours Smile Your siggies are SO good! In a short span of time, you've really worked hard and reached this stage where you actually make STUNNING siggies! I am so gonna use that KKHH siggie :| And it's gonna stay in my dabba for quite some time me thinks! YOU friggen killed me with the Anushka and KSG siggieee! I looove it! It's so pretty khjdsjhsjhdj#! I will use that too soon! Embarrassed Overall, amazing jobbb! You're sigs are so pretty meri nazar unse hat ti nahin :P 

Anuuu, I have been a fan of your sigs since A VERY long time! I don't even think I was a member on I-F back then but I still loved to stare at them. ROFL My favouriteee one is the chammak challo one, it made me smile and the style is pretty unique from the ones you usually make. I personally think you should try more of that style. Embarrassed Okaaay, and the KaJen sig is simply beautifuuul! It has this softness to it :S  which I really love and the text on it is amazing LMFAO matches the sig perfectly!

Amazing job guys! Can't wait to see more :)

IDK what to say to you, Melly. You're way too kind! Thank you so much for the incredibly sweet, and lovely comment! You're such a sweetheart. It means so much to us that you're always there to encourage us, and provide us with feedback! We love the sweet comments, thank you so much! :D IDK what else to say, man :/ THANK YOUUU. We love you very much, Jaani!

TheMelody..annihilation.

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Sahar,

those IPKKND avi's better be in the your things to do and I am so glad you are gonna watch the show!

The update was amazing, all 3 of you, esp to Phatty, beautiful work hun. Anita, your stuff is damn beautiful as well. Can you make some IPKKND stuff if possible in the future?

Aw, thank you Jenny :) You're so kind! Thanks a lot. You're always so consistent with your comments, it means a lot to us! :D
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Lovely update girls :P

All the avis/siggies/icons are amazing but guess what Jenny's siggies made by Anita are just to die for Day Dreaming OMG...yitna beautiful siggies Day Dreaming Loved them to the core Heart However, this does not mean other siggies are bad Evil Smile Each and every siggies are adorable and beautiful but I am na thoda bias towards Jenny *sorry* LOL

Keep it up Thumbs Up

LOL. Thanks a lot, Sabz :) You're so kind, and so sweet. Thank you very very much :D

.annihilation.

Go to top