India-Forums

IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 56)

ScatteredCastle IF-Dazzler
ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Haha. I honestly laughed at "ok I am going to stop talking in third person cos it's obvious it's me on the account anyway :P" ROFL!!

Coming to the stuff - DAYYUM (; - Sonam - gorgeous coloring. I loved each and every one of them. Her spookiness and carefree attitude and the way she carried herself makes me fall for her and your avis make me fall for her again! (: Lovely work. I just love the scenes you chose. 

Anushka - Ah, the last avi - her smile .. gorgeous. (: 

Ah, Ranbir - uff, how much I love him in that song. So - cheap! The new style is very much appreciated. Scenes you picked are cutee.. All three of them are one of the bests and the last one had me cracked up. 

Imran//Aamir - when did this happen? :$ Anyways, the first one is awesome and so are the next ones. (: Haha - lovely coloring. 

Karan - woof, I've been waiting to squeal over those ... *squeal* err, when did this happen, again? :-h He looks cute nevertheless, his hands - his gestures - his smile - his dimples - his .. DAMN I love them all! <3

Other things are so nice - I love the coloring on the first Arjun/Sanaya avi. The first KaJen avi - OMG look at the way he looks up at her.. he makes me fall for him every time I see him. (: Awesome work. 

The siggies - great work and why can't I see the video. :$ Makes me sad ): 

Anyways, looking forward to Phatty and Anita's work! 
Great Update! (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Beautiful!
Gonna use the Arnav&Khushi one.. and might use the Ranbir one too :)

.annihilation.

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.annihilation.

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
hiii
mindblowing update
loved them
2 good
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Amazing stuff, Sahar!
The Sonam/IK/KSG avis are my favorite. Everything is so perfect.
All the siggies came out stunning too <3
-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
uff, update update everywheree..what is Rinki supposed to do? mhm, will edit JALDIII..i hope so. LOL
4 hours intezaar karna, reply aa jayega :D BUT EVERYTHING IS SO DHINKA CHIKA! okay - I have to edit this place later and not keep talking. Blushing
hehe, byeee *waves hand*
OMG I was listening to the Lazy Song and I didn't want to comment here after listening to the song. ROFL But then I was like chaddo yaar :P Because everytime I take too much time editing my reserved spot..I'm bound to miss something good. CAN YOU BELIEVE AISH OPENED HER GALL AND I WAS BUSY WASTING MY TIME ON MATH? Stern Smile I always knew math will ruin my life. Stern SmileROFL Wait, does this even make sense to you? ehh :P

YOU'RE OPEN FOR AVI REQUESTS? I remember I told you that you were the best avi maker on IF and its a shame how I'm NOT gonna req because I don't know how many avi reqs you'd be taking and and and..yo I'm lazy. I'll try my level best to go to youtube and dhundo-fy something sizzling :)) & I'm extremely happy how even your requests are gree to use. Dancing That means I can ask others to request what I want and use it then..you see I won't have to work my butt off to search for something good :P Why do I feel I'm scrapping or PMing you? :P

HOLLLYYY SHIZZ! Your avi's are so SUNDAR :| Atisundar :| LMAOOO, I asked my mom for a better word than sundar and she said atisundar. ROFL jajajaja. :P Those SK avi's are WEEE. Isn't she cute and adorable and awww and "I'm so cute" and adorable. Okay I might end up repeating all the words. LOL But argh..your colouring is beautiful. I love the textures too..if any used :P Love the whole old-ish effect given to the avi's. Tu na badi majjani chori hai :))

OMFGGG, that Anushka avi was made by YOUUU? WOAHH! I had chori-ed it from aishhh :P Its totally gorgg, believe me. I had used it for what 5 days?! :O Seriously, its just ohmygodsobeautiful. Day Dreaming The whole kaala effect makes it look so sexy :| She's so pretty uff..LESS than your work. isshhh please blush na :$

OMG HAHAHAHAHA. RK looks so funny in those avi's..in a good way.
Ermm Ekdam tapori maafik he is. LOL Love the colouring and textures you have used there..

ehehehe, I love those AK-IK avis. :)) The trailer was SO good. I love it when IK comes and jumps on the couch..SO sexy. =)) && when AK swears in the end. ROFL I love the 3rd avi..because it has that kaala bordeer :P Love your borders..kabhi kaala kabhi grey :D

THOSE KSG AVI'S! Tehehe, he is THE man ;)) Love him and the avi's are really sexy :D The colouring and HIM are so good Blushing I love the way he talks and how he keeps making faces and how he keeps moving his hand while talking. ROFL I'll try doing that too :P

Sheee man, everything else is pretty too..Ashu is forcing me to go reply in her gall too :| Whatte life Ermm Jaldi Jaldi se I will tell..love the KSG-Sonam and KaJen stuff :)) ArHi ones..I've seen before and you know how much I like them :) DON'T SAY NOOO! I don't wanna type anymore :|

You're so talented ladki..my head spins everytime I see your work. *sighs* & you're not THAT bad in sigmaking chori :P stop underestimating yourself :P Oh can't wait to see Phatty and Anita's work too :)) I was going gaga over their sigs in the prev update phir se :D
LOOOVEEE!

Edited by -Rinki- - 18 June 2011 at 6:44am
madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Wooww!! AMAZINGGG avis!!!

Loved all of them.. esp the ArHi nd ArNaya ones are my favo.. savd for sure..
other ones are FABULOUS!
Keep updating ;)
dua_44ever IF-Rockerz
dua_44ever
dua_44ever

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
UFF ALLAH!!! What a Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika Update! LOL
No Seriously! I am all *THUD* at them...can't stop staring :| I love all the avis but dude the ArHi and Sonam Kapoor ones are the best! Big smile U used my fav ArHi scene 
 I absolutely love this scene!! Thank you so so so much jaanu Hug 
Love this one too a lot -  Her Roop suhana lagta hai moves with jhadoo were hilarious!! LOL 

My love the Ranbir Kapoor and DB ones a lot too... can't believe you make DB ones Hahaha! That promo is hilarious!!!  Anushka Siggies avis are HOT to say the least Big smile 
and last but never the least...KaJen and KaNam avis and siggies are FANTASTIC!!! and shut up about u being not a good siggie maker...We all know you make fab one Big smile

Ok now I go to change my dabba...weee LOL 

Love the update and can't wait for the trio one Big smile 

.annihilation.

Go to top