India-Forums

IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 51)

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescript.annihilation.

.annihilation. IF-Sizzlerz
.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IntoxicatingC.

Thanks for the comments everyone Smile We will reply individually as soon as time permits us to do so. @Husna - Please let us know if you will be fine with Phatty or Anita making your suggestion because Sary is not open for suggestions and also she is not comfortable making siggies for suggestions yet.
Oh! Yeah, I'm sorry, I had completely forgotten about the note she had put up.
Yeah, I'm absolutely fine with Anita or Phatty making it :)
Sary - Go easy on those PM's love :)
Thanks.
.annihilation. IF-Sizzlerz
.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

@SAP - Where are you ladies these days?

Fari.Kashian Goldie
Fari.Kashian
Fari.Kashian

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Just discovered your gallery. Gotta say I'm happy I did cuz dayum! You guys are amazing! Loooving it all. Sahar yoir avis especially are gorgeous!
I absolutely loved the rahul/anjali and ksg/anushka sigs!!!! They are my favs! The BW jenny one was looovely!

Dont know if im on the PM list but hope to recieve pms for further updates.
Stunning update ladies!

.annihilation.anitamalik

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Guys, sorry for the uber delay! We're going through a little phase atm considering I'm MIA all the time for exams! SORRY :$ We'll have an update ready for you guys super soon! Promise :D Just keep holding on.

PS. I am posting from my account ONLY BECAUSE of my dabba. It's so magnificently glorious! Ah.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

IntoxicatingC.TheMelody.ScatteredCastle.annihilation.Nomaa.KaSh-Maneet-Fan-CromulentHaze-Mehak_Luvs_RanianitamaliksoundsofcedarYuNa4ever

IntoxicatingC. Senior Member
IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Hey guys =)) We know that we haven't replied to the comments yet but don't worry we will (erm Phatty :$ help needed after yo examsROFL) This update is only going to include Sary's stuff...ok I am going to stop talking in third person cos it's obvious it's me on the account anyway :P I wanted to post this stuff cos some of them I have posted in galleries already and rest is saraoing in my LT I want to make stuff but I can't until I post these (It's my OCD ^^) Note: I am open for PM requests again :) If you want avis on something that just came out (epi or segment) or you have been dying to suggest but couldn't, feel free to pm me! Do keep in mind whatever I make is FREE TO USE so please don't ask me to personalize [I hate putting 'For etc' on avis :P makes them look ugly the way I do it]. The following stuff is all free to use regardless of the fact that some have been made on request. Also just a heads up I don't make siggies on request ROFL cos I am not good at them AT ALL! So please don't suggest siggies to me LMFAO I won't refuse to make them but don't blame me when they come out ugly and I force you to use them regardless ^^ LMFAO

Sonam Kapoor | Thanks Preet for the video link -

Anushka Sharma | Originally were made for Aish -

Ranbir Kapoor | PM Request (Have them stacked if you want them just ask) -

Amir&ImranK. | Thanks Preet for the video link -

Karan Singh Grover - 

Arnav&Khushi -

Arjun&Sanaya | PM Request (Have them stacked if you want them just ask) -

Random Size/Coloring Avis -

Experiments (More like fooling around) Siggies;
They are all inspired from my own vm [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hyw-yXF0Hw] -

That would be all :) Oh a trio update coming soonish :D

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 17 June 2011 at 9:45pm

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

nazmaFari.KashianTheMelody.ScatteredCastlexAlishaxsheenaluvskajennondescriptdua_44everjetredrose..moonstruck.awarapan.xx-Rai-xx-RabiaKSGKaJen-shruthiRkoolchick..Mira..alaipayutheyFarzu-Fallen Angel-Pooja-Rimsie.-Hoor--DulceMaria--tehreem-Samiyah258theaishaSweetAddiction.KaJen.xoxomuffins2wafflesSanju_DulceTentacion.KaSh-Maneet-FanRummy.saraaa..annihilation..VanishingDreamMeehak.Nomaa.Real.Madridmadhoshiyaan.-Rinki-romiosugar1-.Aphrodite.-rahmona_paksweAS..-Fatima-Aquarius18_Oishi_DelightedHeartswashbucklingHotMess-CromulentHaze-.ayesha.-Anku-Sunshine Girlanitamalik-Moni-asmaanixxIshaqzaadiMehak_Luvs_RaniJennyPennysjainserendipity.

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
RES =) Promise will edit morrow Riddhima Ki Ma Blushing

Editing YAY ME FIRST =)
RIDDHIMA KI MA Meri RajkumariBlushing How I Lovers U Weee =)
I wish there was a bowing down emo Stern Smile I would soo use it!! Okies back to ur update pssshhhttt :|

Weee =)
Okies first off these icons are G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S :| I love the colouring and the textures u used they compliment each other sooo amazingly well =) Ur a genius =)

Weee =)
AS again amazing!!! I love the last one =) it's sooo adorable =)

Weee =) LMFAO these are just to cute =) I love the last ones of RK =)
I love the newsprint at the bottom =) 

Weee =)
IK and AK I love the first one it's so adorable. LOL I love how u don't even need to put words the video says it all =D 

Weee =P okies I have to stop saying Weee =|
psshhhttt :| I like what u did to these avi's of KSG u have made ppl very happies =)

Weee =) These avi's of Sanaya and Barun are amazing!! I love the text and the colouring and texture they are beautiful =) I love the 3rd one and the last 3 =)

Weee =P Awww these are just overly cute =) Mayank and Nupur are soo Love =) I love the scenes u picked!! they look beyond adorable =) I love the first one and the second one =D

RIDDHIMA KI MA Meri RajkumariBlushing Weee =)
Okies these avi's of Kajen and SK are FLIPPIN SEXY pssshhhttt =|
ILY :| the colouring texture scenes are perfect =| Soo going to use =|
They are all inspired from my own vm [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hyw-yXF0Hw] -

RIDDHIMA KI MA Meri RajkumariBlushing How I Lovers U Weee =)
I really wish there was a bowing down emo Stern Smile Angry I need to use it!! pssshhhttt :|
I just watched ur vm it was formidable =) and the siggies that u made based on it are beyond SEXY =|

RIDDHIMA KI MA Meri RajkumariBlushing U RULE Stern Smile

P.S- DDJL PLZZZ Stern Smile and I may love u like a lot Stern Smile and say hi to riddhimaBlushing

Edited by -RougeDreams- - 18 June 2011 at 9:32am

AbhayVakil_1992fly2me

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
amazinggg updateee you guys seriously make some awesome stuff ! and sahar your avis are perfect ! girl! i loveee them! specially the coloring on those SK ones seriously left me speechless ! loveee the arnav&khushi onesss ! :) the whole update is amazing seriously cant stop staring ! beautiful beautiful !Day Dreaming keeep up the amazing work guys ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

Go to top