India-Forums

IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 42)

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
amazing work. loved the coloring. gorgeous work.

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
YOOO RESERVED. Comment kal :)

BUT LET ME DIE AT THIS

^^ the text omg.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annihilation

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
:O We updated ROFL AHH I am in a hurry so can't comment in detail but Anu Panini and Phattia T. everything looks gorgeous guys :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.annihilation

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
EEEKS I LOVE UR WORK Blushing

Reserved for comment and suggestion Embarrassed

Ok finally i can edit lol sorry for taking time ROFL Okies now coming to ur update OMFG u guys seriously make some awesome stuff like seriously your work always leaves me speechlessBlushing Its sooo good man like no words! Coming to the avis sahar ur too goodd i love tht KGS avi the colouring and the way u wrote the text and the text itself makes it stand outEmbarrassed Its sooo cute <33 and the icons are soo simple yet GORGEOUS! i love the slide show style its soo uniqueEmbarrassed Like seriosuly amazinmg and the jen icons are beautiful my fav has to be this one :$

EEks i love the colouring here *sigh* i love it really Day Dreaming Ok and sahar even though u say u cant make siggies i love ur simple style soo plzz keep making <33 i love ur stylesEmbarrassed

Phatty omg  omg i lovee ur new textures like seriouslu EEEKs my fav this oneBlushing

Im sooo using this Day Dreaming OMFG ITS HOT HOT :| love the pink and the pics are sooo perfect like seriously this is perfection I have no words its pretty yet soo sexy :$ i even love the SRK kajol one its sooo damn cuteDay Dreaming  Love ur styles man the new textures and ur blending too good! 

OMG anita's KaJenn siggy aah i can stare at those like forever LOL bt ya i love the KaJen one the most love the hearts on it and love the colouring! The text is soo KaJenishEmbarrassed Imma use that one soon saved for now Blushing ok i dunnno wat to say now im outta wordsStern Smile  and the jenny sigghies are damn cutee like seriouslu I love ur work like totally LOL! BREATH TAKING update Blushing

Now im gonna suggest cant miss this chnace CoolROFL  anyone of u can make it u all make such amazing stuff :$ Pics:

http://s912.photobucket.com/albums/ac321/Yuvraj-Naina/12th%20March/

U can chose whichever ones u like LOl!

Love Maryam Heart

Edited by YuNa4ever - 08 June 2011 at 4:51am

annihilation

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Ahhh, best update of the gall so far. You know the reason? Yes, I could see work coming from all three of you ((:
UFF starting with Sahar, your avi's woman. Dhaasuuu man Dhaasuuu. ROFL Shee, avi's are not supposed to be this good. :P Last time I said you were "one of the best avi makers on IF" and now I can proudly say you're the best Approve Itna talent aata kaha se hai maate? :O
<< This is beautiful, love this. The colouring is PUUURRRFECT. & its come out really nice. The JW icons are so prettyy, love the textures and your colouring and she looks pretty and cute and aww AND..nah nothing else. ROFL

Coming to Phatty's work..HAWWW! I am 'aankhein phati type-ish' ;O no seriously, those Sonam and Grover/Sharma sigs..EEEPPPSSS! I really like the size of the sigs and the pretty-ness too. :$ I LOVE the Grover/Sharma sig..she looks so pretty and he looks so 'Yo woman, do I melt your heart type-ish' Stern SmileROFL The HT sigs are HOT man. Lamho ki guzaarish hai yeh, paas aa jaaayeee. <3 That sig is the 3rd hottest thing I saw today. LOL Its beautifully made :)
brrr, love your sigs :|

Coming to Anita's work..those JW sigs are WOW. Especially the one which is inspired from Jhanvi and the KaJen inception waala..tum teeno mein talent kitna hai? :| uff.
All three of your work is AWESOME, especially your colouring. ahh, I adore Anita's work..those JW sigs are plain gorgeous-ness. :$ + the blending is so neat.

ahh in short, the update was LOVE. You guys are amazing :D

Edited by -Rinki- - 07 June 2011 at 2:47pm
KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Damnn gorgeous update. you girls are such a wonderful makers. Sary your work is as always very inspiring & unique. i love KSG avi hallmark styleLOL its veryy pretty still not over with what he said about Jenny, he was blushing teheEmbarrassed love the avis style you made for their new pics of gr8 magazine. and JW icons are beautiful using one right nowBig smile these two are my most favDay Dreaming

Phatty you're getting really good at this. love all the stuff you made especially Nina-Ian/Sona ones but this takes the cake. I love this they look HOTEmbarrassed

Anitaa there's no doubt you're so creative at sig making. I adore this one so much. love the way this came out. and the text is awesome. keep making wonderful work girlsEmbarrassed

annihilation

Samiyah258 IF-Sizzlerz
Samiyah258
Samiyah258

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Oh my god! i lovee all the creations :) They are amazing <3

^ I lovee it <3 It's so beautiful :) It's like soo cuteee..I love the pics and the text. Everything is beautiful! LOVE IT!

^ Oh wow this is awesome! I love the pics you used to make it...and it's really really pretty <3 the colouring and everything is perfect! One of my favouriteee

^ OH wow this is HOT too! My favourite too <3 this is HOT!

^ I LOVEEE THIS :) I'm soo going to use it! It's hot, cute and totally kajenish! I love the colouring, the textures, the pics, the text everything is PERFECT :) like i said before anu you're amazing and I have always loveed your creations!

^ OMG Sahar I lovee it <3 It's HOT :) I love the colouring and it's soo pretty! OMG I loveee it :)

^ WOW this is amazing..it turned out to be awesome! Lovee it <3 the texture is beautiful :) Love the text too! Grover Sharma :)

The rest of the creations are HOT! I lovee them all <3 The hum tum one's are awesomee and the other one's are good too :)

Keep them coming! Love to see moreee

Edited by Samiyah258 - 07 June 2011 at 7:12am

annihilation

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
REJ :P SAP<33333333333
WOW :| I can't even pick one :| they are all soo amazing =) each icon and siggie is just to fantastic u guys rock :)ClapClapClapStar

Edited by CT247 - 07 June 2011 at 2:45pm

Go to top