India-Forums

IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 41)

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
ROFLLL. I swear you made a KaJen avi of the new GR8 pics, Bra :P If not, then someone is TOTALLY copying your style :/ OH AND YOU CAN post the KaJen sig you made of GR8 that Sami's currently using. LOL

I stalk you well enough to know all this~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
ROFL That qualifies as an avi woh crapfest tha I kid :P Ok yeh no I have stuff now :D WEEE! Who's gonna hunt it down though Ermm *cough cough*

awarapan.

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
ROFL Knowing me, I have them all saved 'cause I'm your paparazzi. LOLOLOL. YAY IT'LL BE A TRIP UPDATE, WOOO Dancing

Okay, we done, no more posting~
LOLLL. I miss you crazy lady!

soundsofcedar

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Hey guys so so sorry for my late late visit here =/ i was quite inactive as i got a bit sick .. anyways i did receive the PM on the update and wow is what i must say after seeing it :) beautiful beautiful work those Hum Tum ones came out really nice the coloring on all is just fab fab !! over all beautiful & perfect update keep up the nice work guys :) 

IntoxicatingC.

IntoxicatingC. Senior Member
IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Update # 3

Hey Guys :) We're updating, again! Hope you missed us ;) This update - wait for it - includes creations from all three of us! So all you Anita fans will get to check out her work ;) We have lots of random stuff LOL. Hopefully you all will like them.

The update comprises of avis/icons/siggys by Sahar & siggy's by Anita and Phatty. 

Avis are on - KSG, KaJen and icons on Jennifer Winget. Siggies are on the following people - SRK&Kajol, Rani&Saif, Sonam Kapoor, Nina Dobrev, Nina&Ian, Kareena Kapoor and KaJen.

OH PS before you go look at the update
just to let you all know we are open for suggestions! All you have to do is provide us with pics//vid links AND mention who the suggestion you are making is for [if you have someone specific in mind who you think should make the suggestion] Ok that would be all, we all hope you enjoy the update! If you by any chance were missed on the PM list, do send us a buddy request :) OH OH OH READ SAHAR'S NOTE - 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1683235&TPN=45&#43302342 

Sary's Work

Phatty's Work
Siggy's inspired by: Sahar, Anita and Aishhh.

Anita's Work

^^inspired by Jhanvi! :)

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 12 June 2011 at 10:27am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeen675Fari.KashianTheMelody.ScatteredCastlexAlishaxnondescriptchahaat..moonstruck.xx-Rai-xxdua_44ever-Aicha-koolchickU_R_BeautifulSabaah..alaipayutheysabihaa.ObodroKargosh.annihilation.Farzu-Nomaa.-Pooja--Hoor--DulceMaria-Samiyah258mariasrk26javeySweetAddiction.romiosugar1KaJen.xoxoSanju_Real.Madrid-Rinki-DulceTentacion.rahmona_paksweHotMessswashbucklingSunshine Girl-Moni-Aquarius18AS..asmaanixxMehak_Luvs_Rani-CromulentHaze--Anku--Swetha-YuNa4eversjainnotfadedawayserendipity.soundsofcedarsanober.

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I love jenny ones :) amazing blending & coloring (:
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Reserved for a comment and suggestions!

*editing*'

Finally an update from ALL you guys! =)

[ http://i.imgur.com/QG5Px.gif ] I LOVEEE this one Sahar! I didnt know you made this.. your copyright is very hard to see in it! But you are the one who made this style of avis first so i shoulda figured you made it. LOL Its gorgeous! Make more in this style. You make it best <3

Already commented on the KSG and JW icons but just wanna say once again, I adore the JW icons sooo damn much. She looks unbelievably cute in those pics. Oh and your sigs are so adorable =)

WOOOW. Phatty, your sigs are so beautiful girl. I love the different coloring on each sig. Looks amazing! [ http://i.imgur.com/ADjzH.jpg ] Coloring on this Sonam sig is so hot!  [http://i.imgur.com/OUQ0S.jpg ] Love the texture you used on this one! Sooo beautiful! Nian one is amazing too! Great work Phatty. All your sigs are fabulous. Heart

Anuu! Finally this gal updates!

And yaaayy you made JW sigs. L O V E them! Seriously all are stunning esp yeh wali  [ http://i.imgur.com/kLyFC.png ] . Humari Chamak Challooo. LOL LOL cute text. KaJen one..do I need to say it? Its too hot for words just like them. Nuff said. :P

Sorry for such a lamba comment but since all 3 of you updated, it was bound to be long right! ROFL =) I will post my suggestion in another post when I find the links.  Once again, fabulous work by all 3!

Edited by -Farzana- - 07 June 2011 at 12:09am

.annihilation.

ScatteredCastle IF-Dazzler
ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
-edit- (:

You girls make me go crazy! *Takes a deep breath and then squeals over the Nina-Ian Siggy* 

For Sahar's work - 

Dude, I just love this ishtlye - the one you used for the KaJen avi, and you've used it before too. The hazy-or whatever-effect, it's too good! And you coloring is beyond awesome and I don't think there's any need for me too look at it in order to figure out what made it look like the way it does, I'm never gonna get it anyway. :]

Icons are mindblowingly-awesome. No words. The second one, boy, it looks gorgeous. (:

For Phatty's work - 

Super-gorgeous- if there's any word like that! The K2H2 siggy has turned out absolutely beautiful, babe. Coming to the Hum-Tum siggies, there's no words that can define the first one and the second one is totally breathtaking. Great work! Sonam Kapoor - what did you do get that coloring?! It looks so HOT! The scale texture/image/effect/whatever at the right side looks so good that you can't even imagine it! (> I love it! 

NinaD - freakin' beautiful! Again, the coloring... it makes it look so awesome! I love the dotted texture- and the blending! S T U N N I N G ! Oh boy- the Nina and Ian siggy *squeals again* .. I just lurve whatever you did to it! Looks better than beautiful and much better than gorgeous. 

The KSG-AS siggy, love the merging! The effects, textures, text and coloring over it so good that I wanna copy it and hten you'll say "Plagiarism and what not!" -P Stop making such 'copy-able' stuff, then! ;D

OMG Kareen Kapoor!! Can you people count and tell me how many times have I used the word 'love' in this short-essay of mine?! And then one more to that number - cause I Love this siggy. It's one of the bestest(?) works I've ever seen. The texture and coloring, again makes me wanna copy it!! "Plagiarism is an offence! - Yes, I get it!" JK XD

For Anita's work - 

Finally, I get to see something from you and man, it was so worth the wait! The Jenny sigs have turned out just so beautiful. I've got no words to explain. Your blending is so good. And the style on the second siggy - wow, it's so awesome. The sepia effect makes it look lovely. "Chammak Challo" - really?! Anyways, I giggled at it! >)

The KaJen sig is beautiful. The text - amazing! 

Awesome update, three! Keep them coming! (:
Garima

Edited by Angel-Pebby - 07 June 2011 at 2:15am

.annihilation.

Go to top