annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@SAP - Where are you guys? 🤔
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
HELLO LOVELIES <3
When I saw a PM linking me to this thread, I had a HUGE smile pasted to my face. I have always admired all your work. Each individual has a different artistic flare and an amalgam of all three of your talent has produced this wonderful thread, where we the audience can appreciate and utilize your wonderful creations. I j'adore them ALL!! Seriously you have done a FAB FAB FAB job with all the siggys and AVI's. Super well done, HUGS to Y'ALL. I shall be pestering you for some tips, I keep my word to that hehe. Oh also, for my new FF I would like to use the 7th siggy on the front page of your thread (I think it's made by HB the greyscale one of KaJen, its perfectly apt for the image I aim to convey. I hope that is okay) 
Ly all and keep up the fab work! Super proud of y'all and hope to see an update soon
Hannah muah xoxo
Edited by Hannah. - 12 years ago
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the comments everyone ðŸ˜Š We will reply individually as soon as time permits us to do so. @Husna - Please let us know if you will be fine with Phatty or Anita making your suggestion because Sary is not open for suggestions and also she is not comfortable making siggies for suggestions yet.
haanah so good to see you<3
sary kins no worries take your own time for replying 😳
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: IntoxicatingC.

Thanks for the comments everyone ðŸ˜Š We will reply individually as soon as time permits us to do so. @Husna - Please let us know if you will be fine with Phatty or Anita making your suggestion because Sary is not open for suggestions and also she is not comfortable making siggies for suggestions yet.

Oh! Yeah, I'm sorry, I had completely forgotten about the note she had put up.
Yeah, I'm absolutely fine with Anita or Phatty making it :)
Sary - Go easy on those PM's love :)
Thanks.
annihilation thumbnail

@SAP - Where are you ladies these days?

Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just discovered your gallery. Gotta say I'm happy I did cuz dayum! You guys are amazing! Loooving it all. Sahar yoir avis especially are gorgeous!
I absolutely loved the rahul/anjali and ksg/anushka sigs!!!! They are my favs! The BW jenny one was looovely!

Dont know if im on the PM list but hope to recieve pms for further updates.
Stunning update ladies!
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, sorry for the uber delay! We're going through a little phase atm considering I'm MIA all the time for exams! SORRY :$ We'll have an update ready for you guys super soon! Promise :D Just keep holding on.

PS. I am posting from my account ONLY BECAUSE of my dabba. It's so magnificently glorious! Ah.
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys =)) We know that we haven't replied to the comments yet but don't worry we will (erm Phatty :$ help needed after yo exams🤣) This update is only going to include Sary's stuff...ok I am going to stop talking in third person cos it's obvious it's me on the account anyway :P I wanted to post this stuff cos some of them I have posted in galleries already and rest is saraoing in my LT I want to make stuff but I can't until I post these (It's my OCD ^^) Note: I am open for PM requests again :) If you want avis on something that just came out (epi or segment) or you have been dying to suggest but couldn't, feel free to pm me! Do keep in mind whatever I make is FREE TO USE so please don't ask me to personalize [I hate putting 'For etc' on avis :P makes them look ugly the way I do it]. The following stuff is all free to use regardless of the fact that some have been made on request. Also just a heads up I don't make siggies on request ðŸ¤£ cos I am not good at them AT ALL! So please don't suggest siggies to me LMFAO I won't refuse to make them but don't blame me when they come out ugly and I force you to use them regardless ^^ LMFAO

Sonam Kapoor | Thanks Preet for the video link -

Anushka Sharma | Originally were made for Aish -

Ranbir Kapoor | PM Request (Have them stacked if you want them just ask) -

Amir&ImranK. | Thanks Preet for the video link -

Karan Singh Grover - 

Arnav&Khushi -

Arjun&Sanaya | PM Request (Have them stacked if you want them just ask) -

Random Size/Coloring Avis -

Experiments (More like fooling around) Siggies;
They are all inspired from my own vm [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hyw-yXF0Hw] -

That would be all :) Oh a trio update coming soonish :D
Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 12 years ago