India-Forums

IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 39)

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
oye i saw u are replying and i did not even un res my comment yaar 

i am sorry yaar .. but one thing the avis and everything was superb , awesome yaar... really no words for your avis yaar .. they are just WOW yaar.  i really mean it yaar. 
all in one super amazing yaar Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IntoxicatingC.

IntoxicatingC. Senior Member
IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

Firstly,
what the hell? I didn't get a pm about the update? kyaa yaar... shit now im like the last one in the entire duniya to know about ur update!!
oh and by the way, congrats, you've successfully managed to crash my web browers as i was looking at them for a good half hour.. uff.. rofll
btw, I couldn't see the rest of the ksg update..but i saw on sary's avi the ksg creation.. O M F G I want something like that for AA PLEASSSEEEA;SDLKF JA;SDLKF JA;SDFKLJA;SLDKFJ A;SLDKFJ ;ASDLFKJA;SDLKFJA;SLDFKJ A;SD

do make, or else jhanvi will bring her chillar party and start singing B-grade movie ke gaane *gives evil nazar*

okay so itni gaaliyan dene ke baad, kuch accha kehne ke liye banta hai...

you guys are effing amazing..i especially love the HT avis.. i dont know HOW you have thepatience to make so many aviss!! please do tell me the secret kyunki for me, its like 1-2 avis ke baad..challo hogaya, 1month ka quota khatam..but you guys are like freaking woow... mera web browser crash na ho, yeh ho nahin sakta.. ! fab update! i love all of it! esp the pretty greyish coloring along w/ the purplish ones from the HT avis

aur haan.. mujhe pm karo jab update ho!!! :X :X :X :X varna, dhamki yaad hai na? haann..

*edit*

shittt those sanaya/barun aviss are like omfg!! omfg !! that coloring is a keep!

I don't know what to say to you, because I'm awe struck... you can write LONG comments? OMG. LOL. Sorry, Chamak Challo, I had too :P I miss you, btw. So whenever you'll read this, you probably will be back! Haha. BUT SAHAR IS AWESOME~ Her avis are all magical, and enticing :D Oh man, while Sahar makes avis, she complains as well when her PS goes slow, varna she's an avid worker, who always puts a lot of effort into her avis :) Hehe. Thanks so much for the super kind words, CC! <33

Originally posted by -Divz-

IDK why i am far behind Confused

LOLLL The update is freakingg awesome!!!

HT avis...wonderful..i so wanted to see that movie again yest but :( :(

KSG sigs...*faints* mindblowing :)

LOL, DIVZ. It's okay, jaan! As long as you've enjoyed the creations, we're more than happy ;) Thanks so much for the sweet wordsss <33

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 06 June 2011 at 11:45am
IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samiyah258

OMG amazing avi's guys :) It is soo cute :)

All the ksg one's are HOT HOT HOT! I can't stop staring at them ever since I first saw them!!

The hum tum one's are adorable <3 Happy Hum Tum day...I know i'm a day late but still!!
I love them all...they are amazing..
Keep them coming!!

Thanks, Sami! (BTW, I haven't seen the avi you're using in your preferences before, and I'v got to say - Sahar did a BEAUTIFUL job with it D: I love it!) Anyways, hehe. Thanks a lot :) I'm sure Sahar appreciates the words ;)

Originally posted by -DulceMaria-

omggg hum tum avz r just awesomeee, loved each & every one of them.

Natalie.

Aw, thanks, love! :D So kind of you!

Samiyah258

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dharu-

I'm late.:( Aww Sary Anu fatu congo girls on your new shop. You three are awesome together. keep making gorgeous work girls. i'm waiting for some Jen's birthday creationsEmbarrassed 

Better late than never! It's all good ;) Thanks so much :D We're all happy you like the combination of us 3! Haha. Oh, JW Birthday siggs, and just simply JW siggs shall be coming up in the next update :) So keep an eye out!

Originally posted by aishhh.

^I'm late-rrr. WHYYY don't i know about this :@ re. I'll edit soon Embarrassed

ROFL. I highly doubt yeh edit hoga, LOL. Nonetheless, WELCOME to our shop :D

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -iPayal-

AAAHHH, i love the movie! its just so cute and pperfect, just like your aviss, they are awesome, the coloring is amazing,i should take lessons from you  ;)  Saif is so cute in that movie, lolz :P

the KSG avis are superb as well, the first one is really pretty, the coloring again, iis amazing :P

Why thank you, love! So happy you've enjoyed the creations :) Sahar loves reading praises about her - it's her favourite pass time ;) LOL I joke :P But thank you, hun!

Originally posted by snowflake0555

I looove Hum Tum! I haven't seen that movie in SUCH a long time. All the avis are fantastic :) greatt job

Aw! Thanks :D The movie is indeed awesome!

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

And you are back booogger ^^

ROFL, I never saw this, hehe. I miss you, Braaa.
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
^ Exams pe dhyaan de :$ Hum toh hamesha yahan hi hain :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IntoxicatingC.

@Maggi Jee - I don't know how to say thank you, and neither would Sahar/Anita. I think it's futile to say that we all love you immensely, and that your sweet and genuine words mean more than the world. So thank you so much, and we all know how happy Sahar was when you told her you loved the update :) Thank you SO much for enjoying the dedication ;) We're all more than happy to make you smile <3 Lots of love, xoxoxo.

Should I feel special that my reply is the only one that was not quoted? :$ LOL I jk :P
I love you teen kalmuhiyonEmbarrassed

Heart

awarapan.

Go to top