India-Forums

IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 37)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys Hug IC IDK when reply kare gyi ROFL so for now just a huge thanks for liking my avis ^^ means a lot!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.sabihaa.Nomaa.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IntoxicatingC. Senior Member
IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Illuminated-

Okie so likeee these avi's r seriously mindblowingly beautiful! :| amazing man sooo professional and they have a sleek touch to them and the coloring and the balance is sooo perfect! I already said they sorta remind me of KaJen but seriously beautiful Hum Tum avi's and I have no words for the KSG update! SOOO HOTTT and SEXYYY! Loveee them all Big smile With sooo many to pick from its soo hard to come up with my favorite but I shall useee one Big smile
OHHH u added the avi's from the new showww and I gots to sayyy those avi's r veryyy pretty =) they turned out to be dandy!

Oh well, that's what we aim to do, Moon - we aim to please you ;) LOL. I'm sure Sahar appreciates the super kind words :) She is your Sunshine after all ;) Haha. The avis are all stunning, and your super sweet comment makes us all happies :) Thank you, love! <33

Originally posted by CT247

RES I will edit in the morning I promise having issues seeing ur update rite now :|

Edited :)
Miss.Sary<33333333 Wow :| I love the HT avi's they are sooo formidable  =)  I love that movie :D The rest are amazing tooo ILY :D

Why thank you, Tashu! The compliments are much appreciated :) So sweet of you, thank you! We love you too <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomaLuvsKSG

Sahar those avis are AMAZING <3 the Hum Tum ones are so BEAUTIFUL! and uff KSG <3 his avis are HOTT <33

Thanks, Noma! So sweet of you :)

Originally posted by InfiniteEnigma.

A M A Z I N G update, Sahar! Love the work(: Your colouring is hands down amazing, and I LOVE the new style you've adopted! Everything looks so elegant, and classy! I can't pick which one i like the most, but your Rani - Tears Of An Angel one is STUNNING. That one is one of my favourites, along with the one where Rani-Saif are fighting, where he shouts at her! LOVE them. Your work is all so beautiful! Love it, Sahar. Amazing job!

Sorry that I couldn't contribute this time. Hopefully I'll have some stuff soon.

Thanks, bro.

Nomaa.

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

oye i saw u are replying and i did not even un res my comment yaar 

i am sorry yaar .. but one thing the avis and everything was superb , awesome yaar... really no words for your avis yaar .. they are just WOW yaar.  i really mean it yaar. 
all in one super amazing yaar Thumbs Up

Thanks so much, love! Much appreciated :D Really glad you enjoyed the update!

Originally posted by koolchick

I was looking like crazy for Hum Tum icons/avis two weeks ago to match one of my Rani sigs...I think I'm going to save all of themTongueLOL

LOL, so sweet, haha. Sahar will be more than happy if you use her work ;)

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 06 June 2011 at 11:51am
IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

OMG, your avis are BRILLIANT. The colouring on the Hum Tum ones is fab!!
And the ones from Is Pyaar Ko... are prettyyy!

Thank you so much, love! That's so very kind of you :D Ah, yes! The IPKKND ones are stunning :D Personally, those ones turned out great, IMO! :)

Originally posted by oishi_ksg

all the avis are awesome..

Hum tum avi's are soo cute KSG avi's..they re frwaking sexy..No words...i was mesmorized, when I first saw them, <3 and IPKKND...avi's are gorgeous, love the colouring..sanya is cute... awesome...work sahar <3

AW, thanks hun! Glad you love the avis. Your comment is way too sweet, thanks <33

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rummy-

OMGG!! such a pretty update<3... HumTum avis r like one of those gorgeous avis i'd ever seen :$... beautiful coloringg =)

hehehe... i lovee this one http://edge.imgur.com/Dq9Pu.jpg LOL
*sigh*  its been yrs. since i'd seen this movie, but its def. one of my all time fav. //

LOVE those Ksg ones... he's SUPER cute here  "pink is soo not my color " LMFAOO
http://i.imgur.com/hbXvQ.gif
i was hopin' to see avi on ;when he was like "this is me n' this is jenny " ... that  was my fav. part frm whole sbb seg. :$... would love to see in your next update :P
Anyhoww , adore the moments you choose ... he was lookin' soo good :$

sanaya ones r beautiful =)

Aw, thank you so so so much Rummy! Your comment is very much appreciated, and the kind words are so looked forward to! These comments make all 3 of us super happy while reading them. Thank you, love :)

Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

Sahar, you make me go speechless. Really. KSG avis are so droolable! You make me wanna stare at the screeen for like, forever! Hum Tum avis were so good, but KSG ones stole the show for me! I love the coloring. I wonder if I can see them all! :S 

and super like to the HT avis .. they're really good and your coloring, wow I can just sit here all day and wonder what you did! They're awesome. I just love the new style you know, the boundary thing..looks great! 

Anyways, the avi I'm using (which you use too) ... is it free to use, temme if it's not! :P Sorry, I just copy-pasted it to my avatar! :S Lemme know if it's not okay, okay? 

Great update anyways, short though! But I just lurve everything!! :D

Aw! What a sweet comment. Sahar will be elated to know that you loved her avis so much :) The new style is gorgeous! She's definitely a trend setter around here ;) Haha. Thanks for all the sweet words :D

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@Maggi Jee - I don't know how to say thank you, and neither would Sahar/Anita. I think it's futile to say that we all love you immensely, and that your sweet and genuine words mean more than the world. So thank you so much, and we all know how happy Sahar was when you told her you loved the update :) Thank you SO much for enjoying the dedication ;) We're all more than happy to make you smile <3 Lots of love, xoxoxo.

Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

hiii
awesome avi's
loved them
thanks 4 da pm

Thanks, sweetheart! :)

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

YIPIII ...hum tum aviss mast hain ..luved them :)))

LOL, yay! Thanks, love :)

Originally posted by Ankita.M

Saruuu <3 OMFG that updates one of the most beautiful and amazing updates from you !

I love each and every avi !
The hum tum ones are heavenly and really pretty, took a hard time to decide which to use :( WOAH so cute and such beautiful work !

And KSG's avis , theres nothing I shall say about it, its him and your work on him always comes out super good, we all know why LOL .

Love Sanaya's avis too :) 

ANKUU<3 OMFG, thank you :P Aw, Sahar's work always comes out excellent! As I said earlier, she is a trend setter around here, and she's known to experiment, and create new styles which are unique ;) She's our superstar! Haha. Thank you so much, love :D

sjain

Go to top