India-Forums

IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 17)

IntoxicatingC. Senior Member
IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Update # 1

Hey Guys :) Finally we are updating in our new shop! We have lots of random stuff LOL Hopefully you all will like them. The update comprises of avis by Sahar & siggies by Phatty. Avis are on - LeoD.&KateW., TVD, ArjunArohi, YuviNaina, & KaJen//KSG. Siggies are on the following people - SRK, KateW.&LeoD., AnushkaS.&ShahidK., ImranK., PreitiZ., AmirK.&JuhiC., Arjun Arohi, & HrithikR.&KatK. OH PS before you go look at the update :) just to let you all know we are open for suggestions! All you have to do is provide us with pics//vid links AND mention who the suggestion you are making is for [if you have someone specific in mind who you think should make the suggestion] Ok that would be all.

EDIT: By the way, for those of you who are still not on the PM List, PLEASE accept the Buddy request from IntoxicatingC. OR add IntoxicatingC. as a buddy! ONE OR THE OTHER, PLEASE :) Thank you!

(This colouring//siggy was inspired by Alisha's Neha&Sheban Siggy)

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 15 May 2011 at 9:49pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeen675anushkajainFari.Kashiannazmamini_ksg_ARBhavaanixAlishaxScatteredCastlekhahaniTheAquaCaprialaipayutheyContradiction01dua_44ever-RabiaKSGKaJen-awarapan.xx-Rai-xxmadhoshiyaan.Khushboo_ANDulceTentacion.KaSh-Maneet-Fansabihaa.Farzu-Rummy..annihilation.ObodroKargoshSanju_romiosugar1-Pooja-Anjilicious-DulceMaria-Samiyah258desigrl05Nomaa.-CromulentHaze-.ayesha.-Moni-anitamalikMehak_Luvs_RaniAS..ragzz.-Fatima-Aquarius18relentless._Oishi_swashbucklingBepannaah.-Swetha-soundsofcedarsjainYuNa4ever

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I am too lazy to go back and edit but sources [textures] are from deviantart.com :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Contradiction01awarapan..annihilation.romiosugar1.ayesha.-CromulentHaze-YuNa4ever

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
RES :|
Edited :|

SAP<33333 OMG idk what to say :| ur all besharam and horribly talented :| this is why i don't like u I'm always left speechless and then I have nothing to say :| I can't even type gibberish or I'll get a message that says I have invalid words Stern Smile but I will say that each siggie and avi is sexyy<333333333333

ILY SAP<333333

Tashu :)

Edited by CT247 - 15 May 2011 at 10:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan..annihilation.anitamalik

dua_44ever IF-Rockerz
dua_44ever
dua_44ever

Comment Time WEEE
Ok it's 11:26 pm and I am thodi sleepy and thodi high! Big smileBig smile

What am I here for? Oh yeahhh The EXTRA FANTABULOUS FIRST UPDATE of this Amazing dukaan by three A M A Z I N G Chokrisss LOL Party

Ok first of all here is a round of applause ClapClapClapClapClapClap

I love the whole update so much ..Obviously love Sahar's avis like always! They are incomparable to ANYONE! Big smile UNIQUE HAI CREATIONS BY UNIQUE LADKI Heart

But PHATUMZ PHATUMZ PHATUMZ!!! Excuse me people... Sorry...can we have the spotlight here please... My dear darling Phatumzzz You are a creative gem...Your siggies are a killer! I am completely Fida...Firstly THANK YOU for making such a rocking AJ Siggie...I LOVE IT DancingDancingUsing it already as you can see Big smile Hayeee they are sooo cutee Embarrassed  I love love love the Kat-HR one...GORGEOUS AND HOT! Shahid Anushka...Imran..SRK...Kate and Leo...Priety...KK,,,Haye I love them all.. OMG they are all HOT Smile Smile 

All in all FAB update Darlings...keep'em coming baby Big smile 

Edited by dua_44ever - 15 May 2011 at 9:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_ARxAlishaxawarapan..annihilation.anitamalik

ScatteredCastle IF-Dazzler
ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

I love and beyond love this update. Those Kate-Leo avis were so so so damn good. I was like "oh boy" after the TVD and KSG large avis. Simply WOW update! I seriously adore the way the IK and Anushka-Shahid siggies have come out. Plus, the ArJuhi sig at the end made me go... aww! Outstanding update! 

Keep posting more! =)

-edit-

Ah, I forgot to mention, I also love the HR-Kat and Aamir-Juhi and Leo-Kate Siggies! LOL

Edited by Angel-Pebby - 15 May 2011 at 9:24pm

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Res yaar 

edit : all the avis are superb yaar , OMG and i can't believe that u made Leo Kate yaar, it is kind of strange seeing them here on IF yaar , but it was awesome seeing these avis yaar , sahar really nice work yaar , u are way to too creative yaar. 

^ these are my favs in your update yaar , LOVE ALL of them , it is soo hard to chose which one is my fav yaar 

KSG avis are really hot , prefect ones yaar 

^i really like this style yaar , i really like how pics moves and it is soo coool one yaar and this is my fav from TVD , i love how they ended the season with this yaat The most beautiful kiss ever yaar .  and your coloring and effects whatever u use yaar it is awesome yaar

^ this one is really cute yaar and can i ask quick question about the caption  yaar , 
is it suppose to be "YOU GOT ME FEENING AND YOU GOT ME FEELING WEAK"
Is it suppose to be feeling na yaar , if i am wrong sorry yaar 
really cute sweet one yaar 
this is beautiful yaar  , it cam eout soo good yaar 

sooo sweet cute yaar 

you all make awesome work yaar and Love it yaar 
keep up the nice work yaar 

u all taking suggestion, that's soo good yaar , i waited for this long yaar , anyways can u please make avis on shamrita yaar 
if u need link , let me know yaar if u still are taking suggestion yar because i am editing so late yaar 

Edited by taman07 - 19 May 2011 at 6:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.anitamalik

Anjilicious IF-Sizzlerz
Anjilicious
Anjilicious

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
great update..Clap love the KSG sigs <3 he's so HOT Heart

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
hey guys ! beautiful update ! loveee the coloring specially the arjun and arohi ones came out really nice ! i also like the sigs keep it up nice work..

Go to top