India-Forums

IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 125)

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
so so so so gorgeous update i love this one the most

IntoxicatingC. Senior Member
IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dua_44ever

Phatummmzzz Hug  Yooo JH EmbarrassedI love the update... why thank you, ma'am! All the icons came out real nice and u know the one I love the most Big smile Haha, ofc ;) The simple things in life Wink LOL LOOOL, yay! Glad you liked it :)

Great work Jaanu... Keep it up Big smile Thankies jaani ;) I shall!

Heart Ya Big smile Muaaah!

Originally posted by -Mausam-

the sigs are beautiful

Thanksss Fary :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Komal-..

Beautiful workk! Aw, thankss!

^ Love how this came outDay Dreaming Me too! :D 

Originally posted by -Harshu-

Ok i never actually commented on ur gall just saw ur Siddhima stuff in SR goodies & came here to comment on dem :D LOL, Aw! i'm so glad you visited though, it's nice of you to do so! :D 

I love love love the SR stuff <33333333 Its AWESOMEEE EmbarrassedEmbarrassed THANK YOUUU! You should thank Jhan for the caps and everything - my lazy butt was so lazy, it made anything that came to mind - but I'm really glad you liked it :D

I HEART dis one Heart it came out beautifully Day DreamingDay Dreaming Why thank you very much :$ I love it too, it was fun to make ^^

Icons r so so pretty <333 Loved the colouring <333 Awww, thanks :D
Saved all the SR stuff will use dem after using Jhannuu's SR sig Embarrassed AW, I'm honoured :$ Thank you babe :)

Others r great too :D Haha, thanks ;)

Keep Rocking !!! Muaaah!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.-Harshu-

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rummy-

Gorgeous work<33... love SR icons the most :P, your coloring is soo pretty and  also AR ones r fab. too ;)

Aw, thank you sooo much, Rummy! You're a sweetheart! Really glad you like 'em ;)

Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

What a fab update once again Phatty .. I gotta admit your SR creations are the BEST in this update <3 am not a fan of them but ive got that urge of using something youve made on them .. or just the icons atleastLOL I likee the experimenting on the KaJen sig .. contd to experiment(; Lovely work

Why are you so kind for?! Thank you very much! It means a lot! DUDE I'm not even a fan and I wanna use Sidma stuff -____- LOL. Thank you so much, sweetheart! ;)

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DulceMaria-

loved the sidma one :)

Natalie

Why thank you, Natalie! :D

Originally posted by ZarYab...Khan

its tooo much beautifull ...!!

Thank you so much, love :)

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

BHOOTIFOOOLLL update phaatyy :))

I liked ur experiments ..LOLL..interesting style of jeran sigs..I liked them ..but kajen stuff is definitely better any day <333..kya karoon DIL se majboor hoon ..LOLLL

ROFL, thank you shoo much, Mahua! So biased :P It's okay - I enjoyed making SidMa stuff :) Thank you berry much, love :)

Originally posted by oishi_ksg

I love the style of the Sidma Siggy...
iss style mein AR Siggy bhi bana lena :P
And all the Icons are beautiful..specially My AR Icons <3

I'll try, love! Hopefully I can make a few :) We'll see! I'm glad you guys like it! :D It means a lot <33 Thanks a lottt!

.annihilation.

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Heyy!! :D
ermm, dont be too shocked to see me here, ok!? :P BAHAHA, understatement - so damn shocked, LOL :P
LOL
Well, im a huge NON-SUPPORTER of discrimination too, especially when creativity is at sake,  i adore and appreciate how you guys are openly, open to anyone and everyone when it comes to creations and creativity, KEEP IT UP! :) Really glad you appreciate it :D We will, thank you love :)

even i believe in that, and do the same! :) Aw, I'm proud of you! That's great, babe ;)

CONFESSION: This is not the first time im visiting here Embarrassed REALLY :O HAWW ! LMAO. i've seen your likes ;) ive visited a few more times i suppose, "Liked" the update, and never commented, nevertheless, i know you guys noticed my likes!? OFC I have :D and, YES! you 3 are CREATIVE, TALENTED, and APPLAUDABLE by every artistic sense! Approve (did that even make sense!? Ermm) Probably not, but who cares - my dimaag goes the same way your does, all is well ;)

anyways, i think we should stop with every other stupid thing, and ... ermm, start afresh!? :D ?? *batts eyelashes*  Yesh, yesh we shall ;) Cheers to a new beginning! Haha. :D

Anyways, the last update was gorgeous, and Phatty, (right!? Embarrassed) YESHHH!  this update, with Sidma and KaJen is awesome! :) I'm really glad you enjoyed it, thank you so much! :D

i LOVE the SidMa ones more to be honest Embarrassed but the icons for either look  super cute! :) Omg, me too :$ I love SR ones, so pretty!
Lovelly coloringg, ALAS, a job well done HugROFL, aw thank you veryyy much! :D (my proff used to say this, when he liked our assignments! :P)

Could u kindly add me to the PM list!? ;;) done ;)

Keep it up! Hug Will do! THANKS <33

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.serendipity.

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

sizzlling updte.

senorita

Thanks babe ;)

Originally posted by Lori.

All your creations are absolutely stunning!I simply loved the Arhi avis,really good!
Now coming to my fav :-the SR icons and sig are magical,they are fab,absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!Loved them,keep making more!Embarrassed
<3,beautiful!
Lori.

Aw, thank you so much! Really glad you enjoyed the update :) I will be making more SR stuff, just need caps :P Hahaha. But thanks, babe :) Really encouraging!

.annihilation.

Go to top