IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 104

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Anita, Finally you are back and I am loving your new update man.. I love love the ArHi stuff and I snagged them all, cause they are seriously flawless woman.. I seriously love them👏

Phatty's stuff is amazing. The KaSh and KaJen stuff is fab👏 but I really like this MN sig:  It's just flawless👏

Now all we need is Sahar and it'a  perfect combo.. Fab work girls👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ahhh You guys updated <3

@ Phatty...all the siggys are beautiful..I love the style of those first 3 siggys..this style is too good
Mayur siggy is awesomeee

@ Anu..wow...what a comeback...you are back with a bang..Lol
soo many ArHi stuff..& they are mindblowing...blending, colouring everything is perfect...

KaJen siggys are love..
My Fav is this
This is one of the best siggy of yours...colouring..pics selection, text..everything is Out of th e worls..definately using <3

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
WOAHHH Phatty you've already become a pro :| Amazing sigs there! 

Anita love your sigs a lot too <33
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Um I just wanted to clear something up I am not contributing to IC so yeah IDK why some of you thought I posted my siggies but no guys LOL none of the stuff posted is mine hence I wanted to clear up that confusion. Great update btw :) I love the one Oishi mentioned the most as well.
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
OMG Anita urz and Phattyz update both of them r stupendous !!
Lovely gorgeous creations !!!
Kajen kash mayur awl of their sigx r relly pretty..
Prem Mukti one came out a s a surprise..nd I loved it !!
The coloring is super adorable !!!
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG :| wow that updates like so so beautiful guys 😳

I love the entire update, both my favourite couples rule this update. But I love al lthe other siggies too. Cant even choose which is better.

Phatty your sigs are turning out to be so so pretty :| I loveee them, especially your new style.

Anu I missed you so much , and your siggies 😳 Love both KaJen and ArHi stuff.
Meehak. thumbnail

Goregeous uptade Girls Omg the KaJen & KaSh sigi look Goregeous, the Mayur sigi goshhh I loved it a loot. The color & text used look amaaazinge girl ! (: OMG OMG TaAnu sigi WOOW, Thanks for maikng some stuff's on them, omygod I LOVE them both sigi of TaAnu, the color & sigi design look perfeckt ! 😳 Prem & Mukti sigi look nice. I love your work phatty, it's simply amaazinge ! Keep making moreee hun.

Awww Ankita I love your upatde, OMG the first ArHi sigi look fantastick ! the color & bleending look aweesome. The secound sigi on them look prettyy. love the color & sigi design the most.
The another ArHi stuff's loook Goregeous, I love your work sweets. Goshhh the KaJen sigi loook so so so beautiful, serously girl I'm in love with your work 😍 ! Keep making moreee.
Good job Phatty & Anita 🤗 
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG so many memories with this update!!!

The KaJen proposal scene and the ILY scene of Prem Mukti

I seriously got tears in my eyes all over again
I really love that caps kinda style you made on the KaJen, Mayur and Kash ones. The Mayur one especially looks really mesmerising.
The first ArHi and KaJen ones by Anu look really pretty as I like that faded kinda colouring and using just a few pictures really work
I especially like that blue and white colouring on some of those ArHi siggys
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH MY GOD you guys always leave me speechless man! Amazingg creations..all of them are sooo dreamy :)

http://i.imgur.com/7kzVo.jpg- This one is beautiful! i lovee the new layout and stuff..I saw it and fell in love with it!! It's beautiful..too PERFECT :)

http://i.imgur.com/6cF8J.png- I honestly don't have words... adorable, perfect and outstanding... i am so going to use this one..i love the text, i love how the sig is made..it's awesome!!

http://i.imgur.com/apM2q.png- anuuu beautiful! I know i'm using beautiful alot but it really is very very pretty <3 I lovee this scene...and the sig is very cute!!

http://i.imgur.com/NEm49.png- I LOVEEE IT!! I loveee lovee loveee it :) I already have which one's i want to use in mind! i'm soo happy it's a very cute sig <3 very dreamy ;)

I was hoping you guys would update ROFL i wanted to change my sigs and you did..and i am SO HAPPYYY!!

Awesome and beautiful sigs! Lovee them all :) you guys are TOO GOOD !!

The iss pyaar ko kya naam doon sigs are good :) i haven't seen this show..I'm thinking of watching it soon! but the sigs are beautiful :)
Edited by Samiyah258 - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Phatty

im speechless woooww LOVED new styles, means liked style of first three sigs alot
TaAnu sigs😲 awww thanku so much for making.. awww love them alot..

wooow ITS PERFECT.. loved blending, pic selection and coloring WOOOW WOOOW

Anita
what can i say, as u know I LOVE your creations. huge huge fan of urs work...
awww LOVED all sigs
can u please send me few  of your psds??

sugg by Sofia😲 
seriously she is my closest friend, aur mujhe pata hi nahi she like KJ. ohh even she stupid never told me😡
uski class main laiti hun...
anyway
awww i loved coloring and blending alot.. awww beautiful

liked last sig also

senorita