IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 114

Posted: 12 years ago
You guys are absolutely crazy! LOL.

The reason we have not yet finished this shop/gallery is because we're not ready yet :P If we were, we would've made IC#2 a long time back ;) So don't spam, you losers! LOL. We love you guys, a lot! But chill maro thodi der ke liye ;)

ALSO DO NOTE - We know we're horrible and haven't replied back to any comments yet, but just know that we love you guys tremendously! We appreciate all of your kind words, and encouragement! It helps us improve as sigg/avi makers as well, and we really love the variety of people we get comments from! You guys are all so amazing, and we appreciate your words very much! Thank you so much. We're also very sorry we haven't updated yet, lekin we will soon! We're trying to get everything ready for a good update :) So just hold on for a tad more, and we promise we'll update! We love you guys tons!

Lots of love, xoxo.
^^ Shut up, promise me a sig. i'll be kind...
Heylo!
just catched up with the 3 last updates. fabolus girls! lovely style and colours.
the Don avis and ArnavKhushi latets siggs took the cake=)

keep rocking.
I wanna finish this so you cud open a new one ;)
we are done.
WHEN YOU OPENING A NEW ONE?
LOL. You guys literally kill us :|

WE ARE OPENING INTOXICATING CREATIONS #2 TOMORROW.

If you're interested to check it out, come back and visit tomorrow and watch out for the link! We promise to PM as well :) So just wait a little more ;) We promise we'll update as well :D

Lots of love, xoxo.
^TOMM? thats late. why not today? :S 

Sorry for switching accounts, but -

WE'RE NOT READY YET, LMAO. We're a tad behind because of me (Phatty) :$ I'm a lazy bum, tehe.

PLUS, we wanna open during the day :) So it's easier for people with different time zones!

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 12 years ago
Hai, tomorrow ?!? yipee ! Congrats onfinishing this gall ! Cant wait for te next ! Deff gonna tr my best to be regular at the next one ! :D 🤗
Thank u for the info Phatty Ji  LY! <3