Frequent Posters

Live.Laugh.Love thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really like your creations and the way the colours stand out 😊
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😲😲😲 You all updated and I didn't know? 
Anyways... WELCOME BACK ANU! and what a comeback!!! LOOOVEEE every ArHi and KaJen stuff.. and I see u used my fav song Teri Meri Prem Kahani on BOTH of them...Aaah!! I LOVE YOU!!! I am gonna go run and change my dabba NOW! 😆 

Phatty!! I LOVE all the siggies u made... specially the Anu-Tani ones.. so cute ❤️ 

Fab work as always guys ❤️ 🤗 
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazinggg...love the last 6 the most!!! they were the cutest from the update!!! im in love with them!!
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IntoxicatingC.

I love the way you have made these siggies Phatty. The colouring is amazing! as always. and I really like the scenes that you have chosen. But what makes me adore it, is the pretty flower textures, it makes the sig look really pretty! Love it.

This Mayur sig looks Angelic <3

I Love the colouring on this sig! It stands out.

Prem-Mukti !! <3 <3 <3 My favourite scene ! I really love this scene. The sig came out beautiful!  

Anuuu! I missed your work! This sig is BEAUTIFUL! I love the scene! I love the effects you have used, the sig looks gorgous.

This is L.O.V.E !

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE TWO SIGGIES! They look Heavenly! Came out Perfect! Cant stop starring at it. Its Stunning.

and these two... :| I dont need words to tell you how much i love them... <3

AHHH Fabulous Update as always Girls! I enjoyed Perverting on your work :P LOL. and...Yes i know i already reseverd a post but i feel to lazy to go back and edit it :( lol .x. Great Work.x. 

DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I kind of miss Sahar's work :| When will she be Updating ?

Edited comment! :)

Edited by ..-Marj-.. - 12 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ArHi stuff is gorgeous :D I love your coloring and blending so much :D

KaSh ones are AMAZING! :)
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG awesome creations girls .. please make more avis on KaJen and it would be great if you could stack them 😳
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hullo people! Wonderful, wonderful creations you two! (= I simply adore this style http://i.imgur.com/pYOcU.jpg. The coloring on the first KaJen siggie is fantastic. It's amazing. I loved that particular scene b/w KJ. K looked supercute. <3 Oh, the first cap is love. <3

Coming to the KaSh siggie - It is Oh-my-gosh-wonderful. I heart the coloring. Love how you've placed the text at the corner and the caps looks stunning. Wonderful piece of work! xD The second one - Your coloring, Phatty - is beyond gorgeous. I can't help but wonder how you did it. Love the style! =) 

Anurag&Taani siggies are beautiful, the last one particularly, stands out - coz of the coloring, which is lovely. (: 

OMGGG Anitaa!! Those siggies are damn pretty! <3 I love your texture use man! The text&heart thingy you do... it's beautiful! Loved the texture in both of the ArHi siggies. They look so darn perfect. (: 

Speaking of the KaJen siggie - it is simple yet pretty. The texture use if fab. I love it. Lovely piece of work - the following ArHi siggie http://i.imgur.com/2qqEO.png. The brush use is brilliant. The texture again makes it prettier. 

http://i.imgur.com/k7sRp.png - this is simple l o v e. I can't take my eyes off it. The effect looks appealing; the siggie looks so unique and pretty. It is just gorgeous, for the lack of a better word. Honestly, this is the best part of the update. Even the texture and text worked as boons! The graphic is just pure awesome. 

The rest of the creations are mind blowing as well. Love the update! It's getting so awesome now!! (: 

Keep creating! <3
Love always,
Garima. 
Edited by ScatteredCastle - 12 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB UPDATEE =D
I SOO LOVED ARHI,TAANU AND KAJEN ONESS =D
THANKS FOR MAKING MY SUGG ANITA X