IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 103

Posted: 12 years ago
Update #11

Hello people! Well, I (Anita) am back from my month long vacation in London and ready to roll! I'm sure Sary and Phatty kept you all busy with their creations while I was missing in action. Anyways, I am kinda obsessed with ArHi and made a lot of siggies on their recent scenes. This update consists of creations from both me and Phatty! :D PS, read all the comments, and can't thank you guys enough for the lovely comments and constructive criticisms. Keep them coming always xx

Phatty's Update- Inspired by Jhanvi and Aish

Anita's Update

^^i made this when the show started but never posted. dont know how that ended up looking like some of Jhanvi's work! Not my intention to copy lol!

^^suggestion of this KaJen sig by iloveyouafridi.

AP<33333333333 O.M.G =O U guys are just WOW! idk what to say!! but Imma gonna use for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!! and welcome back anita missed ur work!!

Amazing update!

I'm saving it for future use :D

xoxo
Aanya
Resss

edited

OMFG ANITA"S BACK
😲😲😲 Yayyy you're finally back!! I miissed you and your amazing workπŸ˜‰
DKJSGFGSH!! This update is fking hot. You've giuys have left no room to leave me speechless.

@Phatty HAYYEE! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU WOMEN? ARE YO TRYING TO KILL ME? YOUR NEW STYLE IS EFFIN HOT!! I can't get over it. The first sig is F L A W L E S S. I love the colouring and that style is just epic. I'm so using it. That scene was epic. KaJen's expressions were perfect. The sig is an epitome of perfection. Hayyye, I <3 the KaSh one too. It brings back so many memories. The third one just rocks. That scene is amazing. KaSh were so mgaical. JGDJKSG!! The MayUr sig is effin HOT. I love it to bits. I can't stop looking at it. I love that scene. I love your colouring and blending. The Taanu sigs are amazing, specially the second one. I <3 the PM one. I didnt watch KZK, but did watch their scenes and man this has to be the best. I love the text.

@Anita Hayyye your sigs are full of ArHi😍 I love the first one a lot. Your colouring is damn good. I love everything about it. I just adore the second one. That scene was amazing, has to be one of my favs. Sanz and Barun's expressions were priceless. The KaJen one is just LOVE. I love the simplicity of it. Hayye the third ArHi one is amazing. I love the texture you used. I love the style for the fourth ArHi ones. The fifth one is just magical. I love the sixth&seventh one a lot. Though I prefer the seventh one.  Im so using it. Hayye the eight one is just amazing. Hayyye the KaJen sig is just L O V E. That scene was adorbale. Man, I miss em so much. The last one is flawess. I <3 it. I love the texture.

Awesome job girls, you guys make me fall in love with IC all over again. Hope to see Sahar in the next update.

Muaahhh xxx
Edited by 26javey26 - 12 years ago
GAAAHHH! Phatttyyy! 
Loving the first two sigs sooo much! Especially the Kash one. The coloring for it and caps are AWESOME.The Kajen one is lovely as well! 

I heart this...especially since its one of my fav scenes. πŸ˜³

The MaYur sig is SOOO AWESOME! oh my God, i love love love it! 
P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N.

Welcome back Anita! Good to see your work after so long!

ALL your sigs are looking great dear! Loving the coloring and textures a lot! 

I love everything but these 3 are my favs! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

p.s.
 the colorings for 
http://i.imgur.com/vtgNR.png AND http://i.imgur.com/bgWdE.png is LOVE

Awesome job ladies. Loving it
Edited by Fari.Kashian - 12 years ago

OMGklfjdsklfaskfhskdfkj This Update was Beyond Fabulous! It made me Stare So Hard! Seriously,Anita and Phatty...Its STUNNING! Anita I am so happy you're back! Those ArHi sigs were beautiful,they look so Fab :| and OIMGGG the KaJen sigs *drops down*

This is ONE of my Favourite KaJen scenes! Phatty the sig is So So Stunning! Beautifully done...and the Textures look WOW! So USING! <3

My Sabse Favourite kaJen scene! Dekho na looks magical...and ahhh...These angels in white look Absolutely OUT-OF-THE-WORLD in this Sig! USSSINGGG! Uff,You guys make me CRAJJYYY!

Kya Kehna...Lalalla OMMGG this is Again So beautiful! Aaahh,Man ko thandak mill gayi (esp after studying History :P) Loved this one...*SAVED* for future use! Wanted to use this one too,but ah,no Space! :(

My Favourite of all the Updates! The Last DHAMAKA! SO SO SO Using! Beautifully Done,Anu...The text is PERFECT and KaJen look awelicious<3 Loved the Update !! MUAAH!

Love You Guys!

Love,

Maitree.

P.S. Please Reply to my prev.post on Pg133,Urgent !!

Wow...just wow!!

All your ArHi stuff is gorgeous...now I don't know which ones I want to use🀣

Loved all of the signatures sary/anita. Simply loved them all. Kajen ones aturned out beautiful ;D
First off Welcome Back Anita! Hope you had a great time in London! (Though right now its not the best place to be in! LOL) Anyways back to the update! :)

Phatty ji (respect toh dena chahiye nah, after all kinna sona update kiya hai! Tussi toh vaqai mein bari talented ho!) THIS is SIMPLY AAHMAZIINGG!!http://i.imgur.com/7kzVo.jpg No kidding! I think its absolutely GORGEOUS! I wanted to see an AR version like this after I seen the SR version! Tehe glad you made it! ;) I LOVES the Colouring and the scene was a beautiful one! Armaan looks so pretty!! Hehe Oh and Riddhima looks beautiful! Okay seriously! You are gonna get rid of my biased-ness with your KaSh creations!  I think it looks GREAT! Better than the AR/KaJen one! :$ The colouring looks even prettier on both the KaSh versions! :$ Taanu ones are pretty as well, but this one is the best out of all of them! http://i.imgur.com/KOV2p.jpg

WOW! Anita! Tussi toh bari kamaal siggy banate ho! THIS IS L O V E <33http://i.imgur.com/YbHIa.png It is BEYOND GORGEOUS! I LOVE the pink in it! I LOVES pink! Hehe The use of the texture is brilliant and I LOVE the pics used! The text looks fab as well! :)
I really like this as well! http://i.imgur.com/N0qoR.png The size of the siggy is unique and looks great! The colouring no doubt rocks! I can't believe my attention is going to them over KaJen! Maybe cuz you made em rock! Hehe, but honestly the KaJen ones are damn pretty as well! Anyways mereko abhi jaana parega so just sum it up saying a BEAUTIFUL update from you! Here's to hoping we see more of your creations now since your vacation is over! LOL :$

Edited by ..-Marj-.. - 12 years ago
Heyy Anita πŸ€— I think its my first time seeing an update from youu :) ahh I loved all the sigs πŸ˜³ SO BEAUTIFUL .. ahh who aren't addicted to ArHi atm πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  coloring is SUPER gorgeous esp on thoda sa pyar hua wala sig ... 

ahh same with Phatty's update though am not a KaJen fan .. they were definetly the best in your update & your blending on the TaAnu sigs are superb
omgg am gonna use that MayUr onee soon .. πŸ˜

lovely creations by both of you guys πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago