IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 98

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ..-Komal-..

Beautiful workk! Aw, thankss!

^ Love how this came out😍 Me too! :D 

Originally posted by -Harshu-

Ok i never actually commented on ur gall just saw ur Siddhima stuff in SR goodies & came here to comment on dem :D LOL, Aw! i'm so glad you visited though, it's nice of you to do so! :D 

I love love love the SR stuff <33333333 Its AWESOMEEE 😳😳 THANK YOUUU! You should thank Jhan for the caps and everything - my lazy butt was so lazy, it made anything that came to mind - but I'm really glad you liked it :D

I HEART dis one ❀️ it came out beautifully 😍😍 Why thank you very much :$ I love it too, it was fun to make ^^

Icons r so so pretty <333 Loved the colouring <333 Awww, thanks :D
Saved all the SR stuff will use dem after using Jhannuu's SR sig 😳 AW, I'm honoured :$ Thank you babe :)

Others r great too :D Haha, thanks ;)

Keep Rocking !!! Muaaah!

Originally posted by -Rummy-

Gorgeous work<33... love SR icons the most :P, your coloring is soo pretty and  also AR ones r fab. too ;)

Aw, thank you sooo much, Rummy! You're a sweetheart! Really glad you like 'em ;)

Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

What a fab update once again Phatty .. I gotta admit your SR creations are the BEST in this update <3 am not a fan of them but ive got that urge of using something youve made on them .. or just the icons atleastπŸ˜† I likee the experimenting on the KaJen sig .. contd to experiment(; Lovely work

Why are you so kind for?! Thank you very much! It means a lot! DUDE I'm not even a fan and I wanna use Sidma stuff -____- LOL. Thank you so much, sweetheart! ;)

Originally posted by -DulceMaria-

loved the sidma one :)

Natalie

Why thank you, Natalie! :D

Originally posted by ZarYab...Khan

its tooo much beautifull ...!!

Thank you so much, love :)

Originally posted by sjain

BHOOTIFOOOLLL update phaatyy :))

I liked ur experiments ..LOLL..interesting style of jeran sigs..I liked them ..but kajen stuff is definitely better any day <333..kya karoon DIL se majboor hoon ..LOLLL

ROFL, thank you shoo much, Mahua! So biased :P It's okay - I enjoyed making SidMa stuff :) Thank you berry much, love :)

Originally posted by oishi_ksg

I love the style of the Sidma Siggy...
iss style mein AR Siggy bhi bana lena :P
And all the Icons are beautiful..specially My AR Icons <3

I'll try, love! Hopefully I can make a few :) We'll see! I'm glad you guys like it! :D It means a lot <33 Thanks a lottt!

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Heyy!! :D
ermm, dont be too shocked to see me here, ok!? :P BAHAHA, understatement - so damn shocked, LOL :P
LOL
Well, im a huge NON-SUPPORTER of discrimination too, especially when creativity is at sake,  i adore and appreciate how you guys are openly, open to anyone and everyone when it comes to creations and creativity, KEEP IT UP! :) Really glad you appreciate it :D We will, thank you love :)

even i believe in that, and do the same! :) Aw, I'm proud of you! That's great, babe ;)

CONFESSION: This is not the first time im visiting here 😳 REALLY :O HAWW ! LMAO. i've seen your likes ;) ive visited a few more times i suppose, "Liked" the update, and never commented, nevertheless, i know you guys noticed my likes!? OFC I have :D and, YES! you 3 are CREATIVE, TALENTED, and APPLAUDABLE by every artistic sense! (did that even make sense!? πŸ€”) Probably not, but who cares - my dimaag goes the same way your does, all is well ;)

anyways, i think we should stop with every other stupid thing, and ... ermm, start afresh!? :D ?? *batts eyelashes*  Yesh, yesh we shall ;) Cheers to a new beginning! Haha. :D

Anyways, the last update was gorgeous, and Phatty, (right!? 😳) YESHHH!  this update, with Sidma and KaJen is awesome! :) I'm really glad you enjoyed it, thank you so much! :D

i LOVE the SidMa ones more to be honest 😳 but the icons for either look  super cute! :) Omg, me too :$ I love SR ones, so pretty!
Lovelly coloringg, ALAS, a job well done πŸ€—ROFL, aw thank you veryyy much! :D (my proff used to say this, when he liked our assignments! :P)

Could u kindly add me to the PM list!? ;;) done ;)

Keep it up! πŸ€— Will do! THANKS <33
Originally posted by aisha_1992

sizzlling updte.

senorita

Thanks babe ;)

Originally posted by Lori.

All your creations are absolutely stunning!I simply loved the Arhi avis,really good!
Now coming to my fav :-the SR icons and sig are magical,they are fab,absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!Loved them,keep making more!😳
<3,beautiful!
Lori.

Aw, thank you so much! Really glad you enjoyed the update :) I will be making more SR stuff, just need caps :P Hahaha. But thanks, babe :) Really encouraging!

Originally posted by herms_angel

OH CCC! Beautiful Update! Thank you babe! :)

I agree with your thoughts on the discrimination part and I ADORE you guys for being so open to everyone, and not letting likes/dislikes take over creativity.*Pat on the back* Haha, glad you agree ;)

Sidma and Sid stuff - I really really liked the Sidma stuff.They have turned out good.
The Sid are icons are cute! KW was good as Sid. Thanks! I love the SR stuff myself :) Really sweet of you, thanksss!

AR/KaJen icons and Siggy  - Beautiful! Love the effects! :) Haha, thanks :)

P.S : You are very well capable of running the shop single-handedly, so dont have any reservations please. LOLOL. I'm just too nervous, that's all :P BUT THANKS!
But Sahar and Anu are being missed :( I know :P

Originally posted by Taani96

WOOOW GOREGEOUS Upatde πŸ€— OMG the KaJen iocns is OUT-OF-THE-BLUE ;)

HAHA, Thank you very much, Taani ^^
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Awwyyy cute update...
nice !!!

Thanks, babe! And I'll do my best to try and get your suggestion done! :D

Originally posted by ParaDiseMb

Okay so I'm not very Keen on SR - as you may know LOL BUT that doesnt stop me from admiring creativity! LOL THANKS BABE ^^

Coming to the Update, I agree on the point where you mentioned that your SR creations came out better then your AR ones. LOL. Yeah :P I told you so! Haha.

This has got to  be my Favourtie SR Icon. The colouring, effects and evrything is Gorgous! It came out reall pretty! Aw, thanks a lot :) I actually like another one more ^^ But thanks, babe! :D

This is CUTE! I think its Jenny's Face <3 LOL I really like the texture used on this one. ROFL, I made this icon JUST for the expression!

LOVE the way this one came out! The colouring is fab! and again I Love the pretty flower texture. It makes the siggy all the more better. Aw! I'm so glad you like this :)

G.O.R.G.O.U.S! Love the caps, love the colouring, love kajen, love you! lol Haha, thanks so much :) I was on a "kiss" roll, if that makes sense :P

Theres something about this siggy which captivates me, but cant figure out what. I REALLY REALLY like it. Love the way it turned out. and that picture is Bliss. Really?! That's so sweet of you :) Thank you very very very much!

.x.Minaz.x.

Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

I Loved The Update.
Colouring, Layout Eas Perfect.
Phatty Love Your Creationss.
Haayyyee Love KaJen Icons +&& Siggy.
Even You Experimented It Was Awesomee <3
Update Soon

So sweet of you! Thank you very very very much :D Really really glad you like the update! Much appreciated, babe :) I'll try to update again, thanks!

Originally posted by xAlishax

Everything looks so so gorgeous. I also LOVE the SidMa stuff. The colouring works magic and I love the boxed style sig. The KaJen one is cute too.

That means so much coming from you :O Thank you very much :) Really glad you like my work 😳

Originally posted by -Hoor-

SidMa stuff is amazing, Phatty!
I adore this style - - it looks beyond gorgeous! 😍
All the icons are faaab. The AR siggy is very cute too =)

Sugg: Anurag nd Taani (i will PM u the pics by tonight :D)

Aw, Hoor! Thank you so very much, love :) You're way too kind, thank you :D And okay, I'll be awiating the PM ;) Or you can just post the caps here :) That's fine as well! Either way - thanks!

Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

As much as I don't like SidMa, BAHAHAHA. I gotta agree & accept that your creations on them turned out BEAUTIFUL. I know Thanks, hoe ;) LMAOOO. I'm kidding. But thank you!

The KW icons are adorable! I like him when he's akela 0.0 :P LOL (You know I am a secret fan -.- ) ROFL, closet fan che ;) Haha. Thanks!

But I love the coloring you did on them...beautiful baby <33 THANK YOU JEEE!!

And the KaJen one! AHHH :| WHAT IS SO AHH :O I totally LOVE the style and that has got to be the MOST cutest cap ever in this world! Winget with her nephew and Grover looking on😍 ADORABLEEE <33 ROFL, liar. It's okay. I don't like it too much :P

You need to make MOREEE!
I love you baby ❀️ I'LL TRY! ^^ ILYT <3