IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 96

Posted: 12 years ago
LOLOL. I had to update Jhaan ki khaatir :$ And plus, I was really having fun in PS 😳

LOL. I will bug you to make me a siggy now!

Edited by ParaDiseMb - 12 years ago

Your Siggy! Neev Prachi! <3 I used to love them! Untill Milind came along. :@ Ekta Pisses me off man. She butchers all her main leads. MEH.

ROFL. If you want a siggy - just provide me with caps! I will hoenstly make anything as long as I get caps 😳 AND I LOVE NP, sadly as you said - Ekta butchered all main couples, weee.
Originally posted by InfiniteEnigma.

ROFL. If you want a siggy - just provide me with caps! I will hoenstly make anything as long as I get caps 😳 AND I LOVE NP, sadly as you said - Ekta butchered all main couples, weee.

Okies Dokies! You make me Happies! :)
I Loved The Update.
Colouring, Layout Eas Perfect.
Phatty Love Your Creationss.
Haayyyee Love KaJen Icons +&& Siggy.
Even You Experimented It Was Awesomee <3
Update Soon
Hey guys, if you haven't been added to the PM List yet, PLEASE add us as Buddy :) It helps us to make things easier while PMing! Thank you.

xoxo, Intoxicating Creations.

Everything looks so so gorgeous. I also LOVE the SidMa stuff. The colouring works magic and I love the boxed style sig. The KaJen one is cute too.
Time to do replies 😎 I'll be starting with the latest update, going backwards! So erm, I'm sorry if the replies are really shitty - lekin I'm gonna try my best to finish as many as I can today! LOL. Thank you to EVERYONE for their incredible comments - ya'll are too sweet, and so encouraging! It helps us go forward, well especially me :$ LOL. Thankies ^^ Now time to reply.
SidMa stuff is amazing, Phatty!
I adore this style - - it looks beyond gorgeous! 😍
All the icons are faaab. The AR siggy is very cute too =)

Sugg: Anurag nd Taani (i will PM u the pics by tonight :D)
Edited by -Hoor- - 12 years ago