iss style mein AR Siggy bhi bana lena :P
And all the Icons are beautiful..specially My AR Icons <3
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyy!! :D
ermm, dont be too shocked to see me here, ok!? :P
LOL
Well, im a huge NON-SUPPORTER of discrimination too, especially when creativity is at sake,  i adore and appreciate how you guys are openly, open to anyone and everyone when it comes to creations and creativity, KEEP IT UP! :)
even i believe in that, and do the same! :)

CONFESSION: This is not the first time im visiting here 😳 ive visited a few more times i suppose, "Liked" the update, and never commented, nevertheless, i know you guys noticed my likes!? and, YES! you 3 are CREATIVE, TALENTED, and APPLAUDABLE by every artistic sense! (did that even make sense!? 🤔)

anyways, i think we should stop with every other stupid thing, and ... ermm, start afresh!? :D ?? *batts eyelashes*

Anyways, the last update was gorgeous, and Phatty, (right!? 😳) this update, with Sidma and KaJen is awesome! :)

i LOVE the SidMa ones more to be honest 😳 but the icons for either look  super cute! :)
Lovelly coloringg, ALAS, a job well done 🤗 (my proff used to say this, when he liked our assignments! :P)

Could u kindly add me to the PM list!? ;;)

Keep it up! 🤗
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sizzlling updte.

senorita
All your creations are absolutely stunning!I simply loved the Arhi avis,really good!
Now coming to my fav :-the SR icons and sig are magical,they are fab,absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!Loved them,keep making more!😳
<3,beautiful!
Lori.

Edited by Lori. - 12 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OH CCC! Beautiful Update!

I agree with your thoughts on the discrimination part and I ADORE you guys for being so open to everyone, and not letting likes/dislikes take over creativity.*Pat on the back*

Sidma and Sid stuff - I really really liked the Sidma stuff.They have turned out good.
The Sid are icons are cute! KW was good as Sid.

AR/KaJen icons and Siggy  - Beautiful! Love the effects! :)

P.S : You are very well capable of running the shop single-handedly, so dont have any reservations please.
But Sahar and Anu are being missed :(
Edited by herms_angel - 12 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bakwaas ladki, i had to come back here again today to phir se nihaar the sexilicious creations... par tum ho ke nazar nahin aa rahi..tujhe dekhne ke liye creations ka bahana lekar aaye hum ;) muahaha

"suhani raat dhal chuki ... na jaane tum kab aaogi"
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ROFL Jhannn :$

I went to sleep early last night kyunki I wasn't feeling too well :$ I waited for your update - but you were late, *&$*($&($#*, so main sonee chaliye gayiii :$ LEKIN honestly I'm so glad you liked it :| SHIT MAN. I was actually having a block as to what to make, but then I randomly made crap, and I'm honoured ke you're using my work 😳 HAYEEE

Meehak. thumbnail
WOOOW GOREGEOUS Upatde 🤗 OMG the KaJen iocns is OUT-OF-THE-BLUE ;)
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Awwyyy cute update...
nice !!!
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Okay so I'm not very Keen on SR - as you may know LOL BUT that doesnt stop me from admiring creativity!

Coming to the Update, I agree on the point where you mentioned that your SR creations came out better then your AR ones. LOL. 

This has got to  be my Favourtie SR Icon. The colouring, effects and evrything is Gorgous! It came out reall pretty!
This is CUTE! I think its Jenny's Face <3 LOL I really like the texture used on this one.
LOVE the way this one came out! The colouring is fab! and again I Love the pretty flower texture. It makes the siggy all the more better.

G.O.R.G.O.U.S! Love the caps, love the colouring, love kajen, love you! lol

Theres something about this siggy which captivates me, but cant figure out what. I REALLY REALLY like it. Love the way it turned out. and that picture is Bliss.

.x.Minaz.x.

Edited by ParaDiseMb - 12 years ago