smashing avis yaara.. aww loved all of them
but but KaJen icons and avis are my fvrt. lloved the style and coloring

senorita
Meehak. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wooow Surpirse, looking forward toi see it ! 😉
Meehak. thumbnail
OMG Goregeous upatde 🤗 The KaJen avi WOOOW haaawtt ❤️ Anu icons OMG-Put of this world ! 😍 GOREGEOUS MINBLWOING ! ❤️ Saved ! 😃
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

*Edited*

First of all I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Update! All the avis came out so Pretty! The colouring and all is just fab as usual. and the icons are BEAUTIFUL! Sahar and Phatty you both are mega talented. I Adore your work. each and every icon/avi came out gorgous but these are the ones that caught my eye and made wana stare at them for a little longer ;) LOL.

EEEKS! DON2! Priyaaankaaa and Shahruck! I cant wait for this film to come out. I just cant wait to see these two together onscreen again! I seriously LOVE these avis <3

Suraj hua Madham... <3 This is GORGOUS! I love the clips you used sahar! Srk-Kajol - L.O.V.E!

When the hell did we have a new KSG Interview! :O I dont know anything about it :O Need to hunt down this video! He looks so ermm... Yummy! :| Ksg and Black are L.O.V.E.! save save save! Using for Defo! Look how Hot this guy looks😍  I cant stop starring at these avis ROFL.

I Love the border that you used on this one. Makes the avi stand out and it looks very pretty!

I Love this one! Dont know how to explain as to what i think of this one, LOL but it just catches my attention. I dont know...Maybe its KaJen :P

Tehe...☺️

I REALLY REALLY like the colouring and affects on these avis! It looks gorgous. and I love the scene you used :) <3

These icons are HOT! I Love the colouring ! I have a thing for this type of colouring. It looks amazing. I Love how keep on finding new pics of KaJen LOL.

AHHH! EEEKKS! I Love these! again the colouring is FAB! and Phatty the caps you used are PERFECT! That Look... :| AH Love it! I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH! Priyanka has done an AMAZING job in this film. Her acting left me speechless. I just love her in this movie. Can watch it againa and again and never got bored! :)

SHE LOOKS AMAZING! and these icons are WOW

These came out so Pretty! TVD needs to come back sooon! :)

All in all...GREAT Job you two! <3

Edited by ParaDiseMb - 12 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AHHH what a surprise and such an amazing one !!
Love all the stuff guys. You guys just keep getting better with this. I saved up all the stuff, and am going to use it.
Love all of it <3 
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ooo...the blueish ipkmknd ones are my favv! and where has sahar gone? ???? :O :O :O :O :X :'(
and as soon as i saw the shriya seran stuff.i was sure it was from phattyji ahha... but lovely update..u managed to crash my browser haha
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous work girls everything looks so beautiful & awesome<3
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update as always!
keep it up!
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Brilliant update!

Loved all the stuff.. esp the SRKajol&ArHi avis..
nd wooww all the icons are damnnn beautiful!

Keep updating :D