IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 89

Posted: 12 years ago
Haar waqt Jhan ko ek separate PM bhejna parta hai. ROFL. WOMAN ADD the account to your Buddy List!

THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE. If you'd like to be on the PM List, PLEASE add the IntoxicatingC. account 😳
Originally posted by Fari.Kashian

wait before I get to my comment on the update...quick question, Sarys going to be inactive for a looong time? as in she isnt involved in THE surprise????

ROFL, you're so cute :) Thanks, jaani! Lekin, Sary will be apart of the surprise. I think it's just something general, really :)
YAY!! I loved all the creations! Sary is such a sweetheart! I LOVE her!
Sary && Phatty that was oh so bootiful! 😳 ResEdited by Simmy003 - 12 years ago
simply stunning work on those avis. Loved THEM ALOT.  The coloring is just mindblowing. 👏
Hey :)

The update was amazing! I loved the avi for 600 threads of Destined To Love! <3

All the others were pretty too :)

One thing - Can you give me the URL for the KaJen icons? Except for those I could view everything!

Continue soon!

xoxo
Aanya
Hiii
Beautiful updates
Loved all da creations
Awesome
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
GORGEOUS creation phatyy saryy :P

me luv them..luved ur style coloring ..FANTASTICC <33
I was Just thinking If someone made KSG avi's from E24 video or not...wohhh...& Here sahar made it :|
I don't think..I need to say How much I liked it..
It's Just too good..I loved it How you've captured all the perfect moments
Btw there are total 4 KSG avi's na...I don't know which one to use..Lol

all the other Arhi, KaJen, Jenny, AR Avi's are mindblowing
Sahar you are Best <3

Other than tha all the Icons of PC, Anushka..everything is beautiful..gorgeous update

Couldnt have you guys saved this update for some other time? Firstly we get this baarish of KaJen creations on 600th thread ( Which is like too much to handle ) and now you come up with another baarish! Thoda reham kar liya karo kabhi! LOL!

Okay, enough of blabbering.
You guys are so FAST, I mean there they release a trailer, next moment we have an update here!
Kaunsi Chakki Ka Aata Khate Ho Bhai? LOL! On a serious note, this is one of the qualities I admire about you people - Full of ENERGY, Always!

DON AVI's - Too Good.
SRK KAJOL - Again, Very Good.
BDAY AVI - Pirates! Johny Depp at his best! His expressions are ROFL-worthy! Goodie-goodie work!

KSG//JJ//KaJen//AR - Inke Bina Koi Update Pura Ho Sakta Hain Kya? LOL!
KSG AVI - Havent watched the segment, but after seeing the avi, I guess I must watch it.
KAJEN AVI's - AAH! Can I say these avi's stole the show? All of them are GORGEOUS.

Especially these -

^^ WORTH STARING ENDLESSLY!
(Saved for future use )

IPKKND AVI's - These are STUNNING.Sanaya/Khushi looks gorgeous over there.Loved the work on it and the choices of the scenes.

KAJEN ICONS - AMAZING.They have these CLASSIC aura feel.

PC, BL, ND, AS, SS ICONS - GREAT.They all have this sophisticated feel and starry feel, especially the Anushka ones.

OKAY,OKAY.I'm done.Stop giving those looks! LOL!

P.S : I might start a star system for comments on future updates, just look how much I end up writing! PHEW!

Edited by herms_angel - 12 years ago