IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
awh take your own time guys :) LOVE! 
Guys you all have been super good about updating here...it's all good..you need a break from here to do the 600 AT stuff... Which is also gonna be awesome! Hats off to you all for all the amazing things you grls do... ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ you all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
congrats over 100pgs

senorita
AWESOMEEE STUFFF GUYS!

Edited by HotMess - 12 years ago
Aww, it's ok. Take your time, do your stuff and then come back.

Thanks for telling us!
I understand girls<33
will miss the creations a lot and yaa excited for the 600th heh heh

im using both avis.. thanku

senorita
oh wow! you guys are just too amazing...I loved everything...your creativity and style is just too good to put in words..I loved all the creations, especially the KaJen icons, kept staring at each one of them๐Ÿ˜
Update # 8

Hey Guys :) So this is a complete surprise update, so surprise! We hope you enjoy this update, as it's solely based on Mausam :) We should be working on KaJen AT's 600th Celebrations, instead we (Phatty & Sary) kind of side tracked for a few hours, and made some creations :$ We hope you like them! We're not sure when the next update will be, but hopefully soonish ;) For now, enjoy!

OH, and btw - if you'd like icons stacked by Phatty, do ask :) There were too many to stack, hence non-stacked icons were only posted.

PS. We're
not open for suggestions/requests, so please avoid PMing either of us :) Thank you!

--------------

Non-Stacked:

Stacked: