IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 75

Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Bookmarking for now- will be back to comment after i've finished raiding this place=))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
whats up with this..?? i thought we had a deal? you guys would update everyday..come on now peeps..pick up the slack *tsk tsk
ahaha
i am kidding
i heart u guys
but will start disliking yall if you take forever to update...
k thanks

awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 LMFAOOO 🀣
Jhan, when people like you, Aish and Ayesha update, there's no rush for us, LOLLL. We'll update ek din ^^
..Mira.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVE YOU BEANIE BABY :) Your avis make my day shine bright <33
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sahar, LMFAOOO I LOVE YOU and your avis! :| <33 The new style is HOT! NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU :|
jetredrose. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sunshine I love your avis. WEEE! You'll always be the best πŸ˜ƒ No one can beat your avis!
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR AVIS, SAHAR KHAN. No one can master the art of INNOVATION as you have over the past few years. You'll always remain to be the QUEEN OF AVIS! ☺️
TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
EVERYONE knows Sahar for her innovative ideas, she always comes up with unique styles. :$ People trying to imitate her ain't getting nowhere. :) Love you Saharuu tehe!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It almost seems like I paid you five to come to the shop and talk about me πŸ€”πŸ€£ but on a serious note thank you :P I ain't all that but I know why you all are saying it ROFL! If I think about it positively I guess I must be doing something good to be on so many people's radars 😳🀣 Thanks once again for being there πŸ€— and I kind of have a plan too this time ;) it shall unfold soon'ish, muaaah or should it be muahahaha 🀣 By the way I was referring to Phatty, Mel, Miru, Anu and Rabia in this msg just in case people didn't catch yall's comment parade on previous page. 
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazingg avis...loving them!! esp the one for mel&phatty!!! just superb!!!
faru avis are fantastic!!!!
oc ones are damn adoarble!!!
the icons are wowww...i love them all...can't pick a fav at all...aww the kzk ones are so cute!!!