Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

Totally understand..:)
I Pmed her a few hours before this note was posted..or I might have Pmed when this note was posted but I didnt see it:S Sorry about that..if she wants..she can ignore my request

You were before don't worry about it πŸ˜³
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Baap re...
I opened the page...and My eyes popped out because of such a Huge font 😳 🀣
Meehak. thumbnail

Oww.. Sahar you will never take any requst ? 😳 

All the best Girls. πŸ€— 
soundsofcedar thumbnail
^ No Mish 🀣 we just need to finish the ones we have pehle :P
Meehak. thumbnail

You scared me yaar 🀣 I thought that you will never take any req, so stupid I'm 😳

All the best for your shop (:
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Update # 7

Hey Guys :) We're updating, again! LOL. This was a complete random one, but it includes work from both Phatty and Sahar. Phatty sort of had a crazy day, hence it's icon galore! LOL. The icons are all complete experiments hence they're all different colourings. Nonetheless, the majority of her icons are KaJen with a few others. As for Sahar, these are are part of the requests that you guys had asked for :) The rest shall be coming soon. So enjoy the update, and do leave feedback :)

Also, just a side note, USE the requests unless they are not to your liking, and if they are not please specify in your comment as to why they aren't, and you can get a redo and not have to use the request! We hope that's clear enough :)

ALSO DO NOTE: Sahar is no longer open for requests. Phatty is still open for suggestions though.

---------------

Made these to make sure the style is worth repeating -

For Mel&Phatty -

For Pooja (I know you didn't request or anything but I felt like making you something since I love you πŸ€— I hope you like it jaani) -

For Komal (You didn't specify a size hence I made a big one if it's not to your liking let me know  I can redo) -

For Tashu -

For Farzana (Used two colorings for you 🀣 IDK which ones less suckish 😳) -

For Minaz -

Alright that's all for now 🀣 Erm Marj I actually had your avis made but I didn't like them much hence I deleted them right away :( I shall make them soonish jaani! I only think I have Aisha, Abhayvakil, Marj, Anku's, Rabia's requests left! IF I AM MISSING SOMEONE please let me know I am a very forgetful person :P

For Aditi & Mira -

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Aaj kal kuch jyaada nahi update horaha πŸ€” If I wasn't part of this shop I would laugh at how the owners have no life 🀣🀣 JUST KIDDING! Phattia I LOWEEE like reallyy LOWEEE the icons πŸ˜³ They are freaking hot man! All of them came out gorgeous I keep staring 😍 Lagi reh meri munni beti =))]
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I DIE =| HAYEEE JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️ RIDDHIMA KI MA ☺️ I LOVERS U =| it's I have no words aiehrfiejfailjfaifj =|
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*sigh* YET another res!
really busy. never home. vacationing πŸ˜† 
which is why im RESing all shops.

Will edit ASAP. Its a ROCKING update 

-edited-

I LOOOVE THIS! 
Yaar the ones for mel/phatty and pooja are sooo nice. well the kajen one is cute and the kash one is πŸ˜³. hehe cant stop staring at the kash one. very well made.
the kasu one is sooo sweet. i love that scene!

*drools* the John Abaraham avi! HE IS SOOO SEXAAAYY! oh my God!

The icons are sooo pretty! Especially the Kajen ones towards the end. love the coloring. 

GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Fari.Kashian - 12 years ago
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Phatty<333333 Ur amazing tooo!!!!!!!!!!! ILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!