IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 64

Posted: 12 years ago
edited comment pg 81 :) 
Okay so while PMing I (Phatty) sort of got confused for a moment, and sent double PM's to some of you. I'm sorry about that! πŸ˜³ Sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you - so just disregard them.

Oh, and take this as a notice as well - for those of you who are STILL not on the PM List, please send in a buddy request πŸ˜³ I'll make sure you're on it for the next update!

Thank you, loves.

xo.
OH EW you are like one of those people who like totally spam other people's dabbas *speaks like a valley girl while wobbling her head* OhMyPoodles 😳 why would you annoy people like that Phatty? I won't be surprised like if people not ever come to the shop now like OH EM GEEE :( I kid ILY! WEEE! BTW it's for people like you I have 630 unread pms and ..oh wait make that 631 unread pms 🀣 AGAIN JUST KIDDDING BRO!
Uhm, excuse you - but who tells you to pile up your dabba so high? GO TO SLEEP :) 4 minutes past your bed time anyways! Soja, bacha :)

& I'M SORRRY :$ That was not on purpose, it was by accident because SOME PEOPLE ruined my flow while PMing. *COUGHSAHARCOUGH* I LOVE YOU BRA :D GO SLEEP NOW <3
I was happy to re-receive the PM ;) ! as i was already editing my comment so yeah thanks for the heads up worked well πŸ˜³
OH DOODLY DO DAH 😳 Did you like tell me what do like what the poodles? ERM and I do not have a bedtime gigglywhosh I just choose to go to bed early to stay like totally pretty! Oh EM GEEE! 8 minutes over my time 😳 I need to rush like Cinderella rushes out of her pretty like a poodle ball 😍🀣 I am clearly high on chocolate milk. 
amazing creations guys...OMG!!! the KSG avis😍...this is one of the best looks of him ever...love that hairstyle..so short and smart, making him  more hot, sexy, cute, adorable...no enough words! and the KaJen avis, one of the most endearing scenes of KaJen..love them so much! and all other creations are mindblowing too!
I don't see any point reserving 3-4 pages later but I still will because its so cool 😳
STOP STEALING MY HEART AWAYYY
all the avi's & siggys are love <3
I love each of them..colouring is damn awesomeee...
and siggys are just mindblowing..specially that KSG & sonam one...
ahh same pose..Lol
KSG siggy is hot..love the colouring
Loved that Priyanka chopra..siggy too
all in all gr8 updateee
I was so waiting for an update so I could comment LOL 

Reserved! :)

First of all congratulations Sahar, Phatty and Anita on your new shop together πŸ€— I know I'm late but better late than never LOL! Okay on to the update...

KaJen ones are super beautiful! I love that scene <33 The colouring on them looks great! Very pretty and colour full <33
KSG avis look lovely <3 He looks so hot uff :| but his hair looks kinda funny LOL :P
Hayye Maneet avis look so dreamy and magical πŸ˜ I may not be their fan but I'm definitely a huge fan of those avis :D The colouring is to die for :| The large size avis look gorgeouuus beta πŸ˜†

OMG those Sonam sigs look beautiful! That new pic of her made me fall for her. I think after Anushka she might/could be my crush too πŸ€£ Nah seriously, she looks so pretty <33 I want her hair hmph! 
OMKSG his new pics look HAWT :| and so does the sig :| Kitni pretty hai hayye bohot pretty hai <33 πŸ˜ Love the idea behind the sig! I must say KaJenians are unique in whatever they do :D

Phatty your creations are beautiful and yes I'm crazy LMFAO!
If I'm not wrong you started making sigs a few months ago hena? Well considering that fact, you're doing very well :D
This has to be the best sig of yours in this update - 

Keep me intoxicated with your creations and hope to see more from Anita as well! Okay bye now!
Edited by -Jessy- - 12 years ago