IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
Is anybody planning to update - you guys??? :$ :$

ps - KSG avis pleaseee!! <3
Update # 6

Hey Guys :) We're updating, again! Hope you missed us ;) This update consists of work from both Phatty and Sahar. But mostly Sahar since Phatty was busy with exams and family commitments.

The update comprises of avis/siggys by Sahar & siggy's by Phatty. 

Avis are on - KSG, KaJen, Prem&Heer, and Maan&Geet. Siggies are on the following people - Sonam Kapoor and/or KSG, Sonakshi Sinha, Priyanka Chopra, Steven McQueen, Harry Potter, and YuNa. 

OH PS before you go look at the update just to let you all know SAHAR IS NOT OPEN FOR ANY MORE REQUESTS. BUT,  PHATTY IS OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS. All you have to do is provide us with pics//vid links AND mention who you want to make it [if you have someone specific in mind who you think should make the suggestion] Ok that would be all, we all hope you enjoy the update! If you by any chance were missed on the PM list, do send us a buddy request :)

A note from Phatty: For those of you who had siggy suggestions, I'm working on them right now! Hopefully they'll be in the next update ;)

------

^ Coloring by Sary and Caption by Preet!
PS Sorry but all the stuff by Sary is old ^^ working on new atm!

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 12 years ago
khachuEdited by TheMelody. - 12 years ago
JDBHJSBGFJSDJ :D

im here to edit weee :D

okay so the KaJen avis are SO prettyy!! i love the coloring and the dot texture thingy makes it even more prettier :$ tehe. hayee that scene is LOVE! 

UFF the KSG avis are SO HOTTT AND CUTE! oh god. his new haircut is sho cute <3 he looks like a chota sha bacha! tehe. i love the coloring on them! he is just PERFECTO! <3

The Sonam siggies are just so GORGEOUS! <3 i love love LOVE the coloring on them! its so prettyy! <3 

i lovee the KaNam <<< yes my new name for them :$ ðŸ¤£ siggy! its so prettyy! they both are even posing the same way, well, kinda :| LOL. but i love this siggyy <3

ahh the KSG siggy is SO HOT MAN! ahhh. i think i just died :| but seriously, you guys make him even MORE hot! i love the coloring on it. uff he is GORGEOUS baby <3 LMAO and i lovee the text ;)

the PC siggy is BEAUTIFUL! i love how you have 3 different colorings on each picture. i love the b&w one. it's pretty! <3

Steven McQueen is a HOTTIE!  i love the coloring!! <33

Great Update Guys! <3 Muahhh 

Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago
OMG OMG OMG
SPEECHLEESS
KaJen avis are very very beautifull.. aww KSG is cutee..
loved PH and MG avis also

awww who made SonamK sigs😲 WOOOWWW KILLLING MEEE THESE SIGGSS.. loved alll SonamK sigs... kya coloring hain wooow..
loved rest of updte also

senorita
res ..awesome update yaar 

HUFIAI FHSE RES I shall UD RES box tomorrow :) xo
WEEE! Update though its all old stuff from me :P Anyway nice ishtuff Phattia! BTW Mel and HB told me I interrupted yo pms but I pinged you to add something but you weren't responding hence I did ^^ Meh!

@ Senorita - that's sig by me if you can call it that 🤣
@Sary - LOL, I didn't get any pings from you! IDK, MSN's acting up, S'okay :) Beautiful update, as usual, jaani! Love all the avis :$ THANK YOU for the KaJen ones, they're stunning - which reminds me I need to change my dabba one day. Also, I love the colouring on MG ones, so pretty :$ & your SK siggs are gorgeous! Your colouring is so natural, but it enhances the beauty - gorgeous che! Lovely creations, Braaa :)
Oyee Hoyee <3 Phatty & Saryy! Amazingg Avi's & Siggies <3
Lovedd The KSG Siggy <3 Mwaaahh <3
He Kilss Me Maann <3
SonamK Siggies Were Amaizingg! 
Avis' Wat Can I Say Bout The Avi's Saryy. You Just Rocckk Emm <33
Lovedd Thaa KaJen Avi'zz
Hatss Off Phatty&Saryy <3
Update Soon!