Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
You guys Conphuse ME!
Current status akhir hain kya?

Sahar - Love, are you open for avi request?
Phatty - Meri siggie ke liye aur intezaar mat karwa!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 I didn't think it was that confusing 😳 but since I have to keep repeating myself, I guess it is. Anyway I, as in Sahar, am open for requests whereas Phatty is open for suggestions (you are not guaranteed a siggy but most likely will get one) and Anu is out of country so she is doing neither. I hope I am clear enough now.

@ Request-ers - Thanks so much for making requests πŸ˜³ I don't do the whole request list thing 🀣 too much work; I shall have them all done soonish but I might not be as fast as last time :( cos I have lots to do for KaJen AT thread too. I shall try to get done asap though.
annihilation thumbnail
Sary - Erm, Okay 😳. I get about you.
Well, what I'm asking now is - The request I posted ages ago (Dan-emma-Rupert One) is taken or not? I remember Phattia telling me that she'll be making it but now you say she's open ONLY for suggestions.Ab bolo, main confuse nahi toh kya hongi? 😳
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Husna Phatty was having exams and she just got free on June 21st give her a little break please; I am pretty sure she mentioned saying she has taken the request.
annihilation thumbnail
Sary - Oh! Oh! I'm sorry.Ya sure, she needs to have a break for sure :) Sorry for causing so much confusion and trouble.
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sahar, I sort of really love you!
☺️
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Sahar
take ur time.. all the best yaara

senorita
Meehak. thumbnail

Wooow Goregeous upatde Saharuu πŸ€— I love them all REQ avi's, Ohmy them are Goregeous, I love the Jay & Piya one a loot, the coloring you use are Mindblowing. Awww..The SK & Kajol avi's are awesome, woow love the coloring & the avi style. 😳 VeerZaara avi's, GOSH I loved it, it's really beautiful. I love the purple & yello/brown color. Arjun-Sanaya avi's ohhmy it's Goregeous, I like it veryyy much. I most say that the Anu avi are out of the world, OMG OMG it come out really good, I love the coloring 😍 It's GOREGEOUS GOREGEOUS GOREGEOUS. When I see AS avi in someone shop, I became talli, I jumped up πŸ€£ I really LOVE Anu she is my jaan <3 I will use the As avi, if the are free to use, the are free for use na ? πŸ˜ƒ & thanks for making soo beautiful avi. Okay the Sonam Kapoor avi are superb sweet, awww I love them all a loot, the coloring & the text came out veryy goood, I'm in old upatde now don't be congused.πŸ˜† I love the pruple color some you use in JW icons. this one  Awww.. I love the icons Spechleees ☺️ Will use it. Oh you have made the KSG & AS sigi, Oh I did't not that hehe (: I have use it before, & it's simply awweesome, I love the bleending most. Make moree Shmashiiing stuff's, & thanks for the pm jaan πŸ€— Plz do pm me whenever you upatde.

Mish
Edited by Taani96 - 12 years ago
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

I love jenny ones :) amazing blending & coloring (:

Thank you so much, love! :)

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Reserved for a comment and suggestions!

*editing*'

Finally an update from ALL you guys! =)

[ http://i.imgur.com/QG5Px.gif ] I LOVEEE this one Sahar! I didnt know you made this.. your copyright is very hard to see in it! But you are the one who made this style of avis first so i shoulda figured you made it. πŸ˜† Its gorgeous! Make more in this style. You make it best <3

Already commented on the KSG and JW icons but just wanna say once again, I adore the JW icons sooo damn much. She looks unbelievably cute in those pics. Oh and your sigs are so adorable =)

WOOOW. Phatty, your sigs are so beautiful girl. I love the different coloring on each sig. Looks amazing! [ http://i.imgur.com/ADjzH.jpg ] Coloring on this Sonam sig is so hot!  [http://i.imgur.com/OUQ0S.jpg ] Love the texture you used on this one! Sooo beautiful! Nian one is amazing too! Great work Phatty. All your sigs are fabulous. ❀️

Anuu! Finally this gal updates!

And yaaayy you made JW sigs. L O V E them! Seriously all are stunning esp yeh wali  [ http://i.imgur.com/kLyFC.png ] . Humari Chamak Challooo. πŸ˜† LOL cute text. KaJen one..do I need to say it? Its too hot for words just like them. Nuff said. :P

Sorry for such a lamba comment but since all 3 of you updated, it was bound to be long right! ROFL =) I will post my suggestion in another post when I find the links.  Once again, fabulous work by all 3!

Aw, Farzana! Thanks a lot, it really means a lot :D We're so glad you liked all of our creations, we worked hard! Haha. The long comments, the encouragement, and the sweetness in every one of your comments keeps us all motivated, so thank you, very much!! <3

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

-edit- (:

You girls make me go crazy! *Takes a deep breath and then squeals over the Nina-Ian Siggy* 

For Sahar's work - 

Dude, I just love this ishtlye - the one you used for the KaJen avi, and you've used it before too. The hazy-or whatever-effect, it's too good! And you coloring is beyond awesome and I don't think there's any need for me too look at it in order to figure out what made it look like the way it does, I'm never gonna get it anyway. :]

Icons are mindblowingly-awesome. No words. The second one, boy, it looks gorgeous. (:

For Phatty's work - 

Super-gorgeous- if there's any word like that! The K2H2 siggy has turned out absolutely beautiful, babe. Coming to the Hum-Tum siggies, there's no words that can define the first one and the second one is totally breathtaking. Great work! Sonam Kapoor - what did you do get that coloring?! It looks so HOT! The scale texture/image/effect/whatever at the right side looks so good that you can't even imagine it! (> I love it! 

NinaD - freakin' beautiful! Again, the coloring... it makes it look so awesome! I love the dotted texture- and the blending! S T U N N I N G ! Oh boy- the Nina and Ian siggy *squeals again* .. I just lurve whatever you did to it! Looks better than beautiful and much better than gorgeous. 

The KSG-AS siggy, love the merging! The effects, textures, text and coloring over it so good that I wanna copy it and hten you'll say "Plagiarism and what not!" -P Stop making such 'copy-able' stuff, then! ;D

OMG Kareen Kapoor!! Can you people count and tell me how many times have I used the word 'love' in this short-essay of mine?! And then one more to that number - cause I Love this siggy. It's one of the bestest(?) works I've ever seen. The texture and coloring, again makes me wanna copy it!! "Plagiarism is an offence! - Yes, I get it!" JK XD

For Anita's work - 

Finally, I get to see something from you and man, it was so worth the wait! The Jenny sigs have turned out just so beautiful. I've got no words to explain. Your blending is so good. And the style on the second siggy - wow, it's so awesome. The sepia effect makes it look lovely. "Chammak Challo" - really?! Anyways, I giggled at it! >)

The KaJen sig is beautiful. The text - amazing! 

Awesome update, three! Keep them coming! (:
Garima

Aw, you're such a sweetheart, Garima!! THANK YOUUU :) It means a lot, love. The lovely words and appreciation have got us all really excited to post updates in here :) People like you keep the gallery moving, so thanks a ton for the sweetness!

Originally posted by: Sano88

amazing work. loved the coloring. gorgeous work.

Thanks, Sano! :)