Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG! ahh thank youu so muchh! <33 my avis are LOVEE! hayee! i love the coloringgg! imma put them NOW in my dabba πŸ˜ƒ 
Muahh <3

Waittt can you stack them vertically pleasee so i can put it as my DP :$
Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😲 OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am speechlesss gosh! i loveee you sahar! and when i say you knw i meant it sweets !πŸ€— give two tight hugs !πŸ€— firstly i love love the the The Jay and piya ones came outtt its amazing thank you so soo much for making these ! now here comes the confusion part MEIN KAUN SA WALA USE KAROON ???????? i likeee em alll ! :) thank you so much me wuvv you ! :) ! and as you told me you had a nice time watching the scene itself !🀣 usinggg i loveee youuu < 3
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesomeness! 
Im loving the Jay/Piya ones especially! The coloring for those is amazing! and they look sexy together so thats a plus πŸ˜†

DDLJ and VZ ones are also lovely. LOve the first coloring for the VZ ones alot. 

ARJUN/SANAYAAA! They are so damn cayuuute together! Those came out lovely too!

Great job. looove it πŸ€—
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is getting beyond just intoxication Sahar! Seriously, you left me drooling over the V-Z avis && I honestly died at them. :| You left me no other option. That was pure awesomeness & I don't mind dying over them. Okay, so I love the overlay-brush style  - I might copy in the future and of course, you would have no right to accuse me of plagiarism - REALLY! =]

Anyways, the coloring on the Pia&whoever avis was simply gorgeous. Short, though it was one of the most Drool-able update of all times. (: 

As if you've never heard that before - Great work! You (over) inspire us! *chuckles* 

ps- @Phatty - It's going to be 21 soon; your exams ending on 21 right? - Yay!!!! :P
pps - Do you see the text style in my Matt-Nina sig - yes copied from one of yours! πŸ˜†

Edited by Angel-Pebby - 12 years ago
OzzyLovesSona thumbnail
your work is stunning is there any chance of some Dabangg Animations πŸ˜‰
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dhinka chikaaa! The requests turned out so BEAUTIFUL! I don't even know what you're talking about, omfgg.

Anyways I love the JAAAY&Piya ones, ROFL SO DAMN CUTE. The colouring on VZ ones are SEXY, and so graceful! LOVE THE STYLE~ As for the DDLJ ones, BEAUTIFUL! I adore all the different moments, and I love your border/texture! :D SO PRETTY~ Oh and I like the Sanaya&Arjun ones! PRETTTY :D

@Angel-Pebby - I KNOW YOUR NAME, I SWEAR I DO. I'm having a blank moment right now -______________- But uhm, I definitely will be done tomorrow @3PM, WEE :D So more time to be in PS! YAY. As for the Matt&Nina sigg, I'm surprised someone can even be inspired by me, ROFLLL. Thanks, love! It looks beautiful ;)
Edited by InfiniteEnigma. - 12 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The Avi's are beautiful yaar, loved the coloring on it.
xAlishax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This update consists of a lot of my favourites, so I extra adore this one! The JP ones are just sizzling. Loved the pink-ish colourings on them. And the moments you chose to do define hotness. I swear I am in love with these avi's. Just perfection! The DDLJ ones ROCKK. My all time fave movie of SrKajol. I love the Gray border at the bottom. And I lovee the one where Kajol kisses SRK, his expressions are priceless. & the others are FAB. Veer-Zaara ones are beautiful! Esp love the orange colouring. Really adds to the pain of the sequence. The ArNaya ones are cute! Lovee them all. :)
Edited by xAlishax - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: InfiniteEnigma.

Dhinka chikaaa! The requests turned out so BEAUTIFUL! I don't even know what you're talking about, omfgg.

Anyways I love the Abhi&Piya ones, ROFL SO DAMN CUTE. The colouring on VZ ones are SEXY, and so graceful! LOVE THE STYLE~ As for the DDLJ ones, BEAUTIFUL! I adore all the different moments, and I love your border/texture! :D SO PRETTY~ Oh and I like the Sanaya&Arjun ones! PRETTTY :D

Abhi nahi che 🀣 JAY hai ROFL he is hot that's why I corrected you...future brother in law? πŸ˜³ BTW I await 3pm now!
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
RAJKUMARI SARY KI JAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is u the Rajkumari and the rest is alll of us
😳
ILY more then infinity!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️ O.M.G. DDLJ<333333333333333333 Weee =) I'm sooo happiesss they are perfect!!!!!!!!!! I'mma use them now =| No more complaints oh wait one more can I have them stacked plz 2 sets 4 and 4 vertically so i have all of them if not then it's okay =) and the rest of the avi's are tooo gorgeous!!!!!!!

Edited by -RougeDreams- - 12 years ago