IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 46

Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG I loveee this update <3 all the avi's are soo HOT!

The sonam one's are very very beautiful!! I love em <3
Karan avi's HOT HOT HOT! like I said before they're all my favourite i lovee them :)
Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor's avi's are soo cute :) i can't stop staring at it :) veryyy well done!

The KaJen one's are soo HOT omgosh I lovee that scene and it is such a beautiful avi!!

The karan/sonam avi's are HOT! I loveee your vm it is amazingg and so are your creations :)

LOVEEE your update <3 <3 You guys are awesomeee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Wowww awsm awsm stuff...
Sonam aviz r standout...whatta awsm photoshoot...lovely concept...m drooling over er looks...ur editing is really nice...loved it totally...
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lovly updte.. loved all avis.. sizzllling coloring u used.. ohh Ranbir sigs are hoot and cute..

opps oppss last sig killing me.. FANTASTIC

senorita
TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amaaazing Update Sahar! The SK ones came out so so so pretty. I LOVE the colouring on them. They are so stunning! My favourite ones out of the lot are these:

The Anushka avis are so adorable! I loved the moments you've captured. I'm gonna use them soon. They're actually all my favourites, it's really hard to pick which one I like the most. 😳 OH the RK ones are so hot! You already know how much I like them tehe and my favourite one out of them all is quite obvious. LMFAO. Cute KSG avis tehe I've already seen them. He's superrr cayuuute! AK & AS avis are SO friggen cute! I stared at them for a good few minutes. OH those darkish avis of KSGSonam and KaJen are so beautifuuul! I have a thing for dark avis and siggies these days LMFAO. I'm gonna use some of that too. And I love how you randomly came up with those siggies from your vm! It just goes to show how much you experiment :P 

Overall, Amazing job! ❤️
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
GOD! SAHAR KHAN... you do not realise what a GENIUS you are :| seriouslyyy OMFG! :|

That update on page 52 just PROVES why you are THE BEST avi maker I have ever known of =)) and I'm so proud of youuu. This week alone I've seen a VM, avis and sigs proving just how talented you are...your style, in every work of yours (be it sigs/avis/vm's) is always so unique and I LOVE THAT.

The Sonam avis...OMKSG they're all so good...I can't decide which I love the most but I do know i love you even more than ever for making these LOL I love each one of Sona's photoshoots and I love how she always does something so different and always LOOKS so different...but this photoshoot has to be one of my most favourites.

The following 6 are just SUPER ADORABLEEE :| You've captured my favourite moments and avi'd them as perfectly as expected from thouuu!

and I have a soft spot for the following one because it's likeee...ahh there's something SO 'little red riding hood meets assassin's creed' about this LOLLL I LOVELOVELOVE IT

The following 3 Ranbir ones are OMKASIHWDUFGHFILKEGH:FOJW LOL I love them so much :|

This song is so cute LOLL first two avi's are ADORABLE and the last one tehee my bum boyy <3 LOL

LOVEEE the KSG & Delhi Belly ones tooo! And I really like the ones of Sanaya and her costar! She looks so pretty in blueee!

Now onto the SIGS :| I can't believe there was a time you thought you shouldn't make sigs LMFAO you're easily one of the best sigmakers out there... I always love sigs which dont have too much going on and stick to being simple and beautiful - yours are always just that... absolutely beauutiful and magical! And these sigs you've made for this update do go so well with the KSG-Sonam VM you made this week (which I cant ever get tired of praising - it's the best VM ever :P)

My fave KSG-Sonam sig is this one:

Looove it so much! The sig tells a story in itself...and the colouring is gorgeous.

The surprise in the update, for me, was this sig:

I LOOOVE IT :| The caps you chose of both...once again, the colouring... it's stunning!

Best update everr :D ILY x
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update sahar<3... it have almost my every single fav.'s in it:P
absolutely adore the Sona avis, beautiful coloring ;$... she's lookin' super cute n' stylish as usual :D
and RK ones r my another fav. ;) have no idea where is it from but its adorable n' the texture used on it looks really good.

Again, LOVE Ksg and ArHi avis, i'm huge fan of your coloring :|
KaJen avis r HOT <3

I cant take my eyes off those Ksg-sona n' KaJen siggy 😍. you should make more siggies in this style, it looks immensely attractive n' gorgeous/

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMFGGG these creations are just GORGEOUS😳 Ive seen these avis floating around IF .. and now ive found them in a shop😳 Sahar everything honestly looks AMAZINGG! No words .. SK oness are just mindblowingg + ive noticed the texture youve used on those avis
&& RK oness too! And anything with AS is just beautiful but seriously your avis have tempted me to use somee .. 😳 Colorings on the ArHi ones are like 😍 im totally lost in them atm! Sigs are fab .. what are you talking about :OO Like the mergining is perfecto😎 Me totally in love now
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm gone from IF for two days, and look what happens, uff khuda.

I have so much to say, but I'm lazy, and tired. So much Accounting in four days, I'm going to explode really soon. I'll come back and edit later if I can, but if not - just to let you know dearest Sahar, every single avi you have ever made, has always turned out to be utter perfection. You make me smile every time you come up with something new because it conveys your constant running imagination, and the creativity that you have. You're honestly SUCH an inspiration to me, and such a motivation to DO better as well. Your avis have always been my favourites, and that's quite evident considering the fact I can only use your avis. But you should also know, that you're a creative mastermind. You start trends, you inspire people, and you make people around you happy. Your avis are all extremely flawless, and I love the new innovations, and the new styles you come up with. You're quite amazing, Sahar :) Everything you have made always pleases people, especially considering the fact that you're never denying your creative mind to your personal dislikes/likes. I ADMIRE THAT ABOUT YOU. God, I'm getting sappy now, and this is becoming an essay. I'm quite emotional right now, LOL. Anyways love, as always, a magnificently beautiful update. Keep up the stunning and flawless work, and continue smiling, and inspiring others :) You make me proud to know you.

OH & REPLIES WILL BE DONE AFTER JUNE 22ND. I need a day of rest, LOL.
Edited by InfiniteEnigma. - 12 years ago
OzzyLovesSona thumbnail
i really like your work, could you do something on Sonakshi Sinha? 😉
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Phatty ☺️ <- I haven't done that in 2 days 🤣 ab karahi hoon LMFAO BTW BTW BTW NEED yo help with 600th things so pleej meri jaan time mila toh mulakaat karne ajana 🤣 OH PS this isn't a spam cos it will be edited with replies!