Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Gorgeous update. Sona/Anu/Ranbir/Amir&Imran/KSG/ArHi/ArNaya avis are superb. coloring is awesome. KaJen  avis are beautiful. Sigs looks amazing:)
Edited by -Dharu- - 12 years ago
xAlishax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
& I Die! :| OMG Soo manny Sonam stuff. Its like a bonanza treat! Love the ones from her photoshoot, she is a darling. & Ofc your coluring on the avis are just Jaw dropping. Don't know what to use! There are so many good things. God, I am in a dilemma. HELP!. LOL. Saryy as I always say you are the Queen of Avi making. You just proved it yet again. Anushka ones are Amazing!

OMG the RK ones are soo HAWT! Lovveee them. Pleasee make some solo IK ones as well? Though I love the ones with Amir. Looks too cute. KSG, that man is HOTNESS personified. &I dont think I need to say much about your work on him. Speaks volumes itself. ArnavKhushi ones are L O V E. Saved! Gonna use soon. KaJen ones are Beautiful. Esp the B&W one! & The KSG&Sonam stuff are amazing. Droolworthy! I wanna USE ALL. LOL. GOD I am soo tempted to eat these siggy, if that is humanly possible. LOL. That is solely your Jaadu Sary. :) THANKYOU SOOO MUCHH for making those KSG&SK sigs. I L O V E Y O U <3
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
soo soo soo soo soo beautiful update
sonam & ArHi onez r my mostest favz all otherz r also fab
awesome work
luv
Fatima
P.S:Sahar can i pm u for PH avi'z?
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Fatima you can 😳
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love the avis...the coloring and the quality is so good...you are undoubtedly the best avi maker on IF...I love the coloring in the Sonam avis so much...the Anushka avis are so sexy...love them...KaJen and KSG avis are beautiful too...in short I can't really pick a favourite...all of them are too good😳...And the sigs look good as well...your make beautiful sigs too...stop underestimating urself:P

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Edited comment on page.56 :)

I had to ask - What about my request/suggestion?
May I know when can I have it and who's going to make it?
xAlishax thumbnail
^^ If you don't mind. Could you please let me know what is font is called? Thank you so much :)
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@ Husna - I think Anu and Phatty are busy but yeh one of them would make it :)

@ Alisha - Erm that's two texts combined; the uppercase letters are in Scriptina and lowercase are in Carpenter :)
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi guys im new here😳 always felt little shy to comment so din't comment before😳...finally got the courage n commented😳😆 seriously sahar fab work ..so beautiful😍 i have always adored ur work 😍❤️ its amazing ..u rock gal😎...loved the sonam avi's gosh she is so beautiful...anu's wat can i say gorgeous😍 ..ur colouring is amazing😍...n eeeks Kajen😍 i love that scene so hawt☺️...the intesity 😍.they r gorgeous😍.im gonna use one for sure😳...KSG sonam interesting couple😍.. rocking chemistry ...😍 ur work is just amazing ..i am speechless😳..the vm is so beautiful love it ❤️ ...rest all stuff wat can i say😍 just amazing 😍..beautiful update...ur one of the best avi makers over here😎...u guys seriously rock😎..keep rocking guys👍🏼 ...im gonna ur stuff for sure😳..do keep making more ..n im sure ill gain more courage to comment more😳😆

P.S don't mind my dancing😳 i always dance whenever i see such rocking stuff😎

Luv ya🤗❤️
deepti😳
xAlishax thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sary-

@ Alisha - Erm that's two texts combined; the uppercase letters are in Scriptina and lowercase are in Carpenter :)

Thanks a lot Sary. Muuah🤗