Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Edited comment on pg 43 :)
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
omgg amazngg work 3 of u <33 esp kajen jw ksg <3 usng soon =)
xAlishax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly a Sad face, cuz I think I am not on the PM list. Please PM me for further updates, would love that! Missing out on beautiful work here. LOL. Now coming to the update, you three girls are like three bombshells, LOL. In terms of creativity you are just amazing! Seriously. As I have said before Sary is like the Queen of Avi's, I Love your style/colouring and amazing how none of your avis ever turn out grainy, tips do yaar! The first KaJen Avi is amazing! I Love the style and the dissolving transition, something very effective.
The KSG avi is just mindblowing, I love the touch of purple to it. The KaJen sigs are just too adorable yaar. Its amazing how you can always make one pic sigs look so good! I Love it. I love the coloured one too with the motion blurr effect on it, looks beautiful. The Jenni icons are cute. I love all the colourings and textures that you have used. Lovely work.

Coming to Phatty's work now, I LOVE the icons, they look great! & the SRKajol sig is JUST Pure adorable! Taking a walk down memeory lane, are we? LOL. I Love the text on it, Perfecto. Hum Tum ones are Great! I LOVE the B&W one, I have thing for B&W sigs, I am always dead biased towards them. Great job on the one below the B&W one too, I love the glowing text! EEEKS, Sonam. GORGEOUS! &I LOVE you for making sigs on Sonam. Will defo use them! I love the white dress one, colouring is just too perfect! The pink one is amazing too, Love the irregular placement of the pictures. Awesome! Ian-Nina/NinaD ones are Amazing! Esp the colourings draw me towards them. GroverSharma Just FAAAB! Love the floral texture on it! Kareena one is Superb! Love the textures/colourings and how you have boxed the pics.

Now having a look at Anita's work, They are GORGEOUS dear. I love the Jenni sigs, came out so well. The first one is amazing, love how you have manged to use so many pics and managed it so damn well. Claps! Second one is STUNNING! I love the Style. Placement of pics/text and textures used, oh and not to forget the colouring everything is perfect to the T. The next one is even more stunning, I love how you use your texts, and the pics are blended so well in this one. The Last KaJen on is just Gorgeous, blended well, FAB colouring and the broken lights texture is a cherry on top!

All in all, a brilliant update from the Bombshell Trio (Thats what Imma call you from now on! LOL) MUUUAH! &Oh Do NOT forget to PM me next time. Or else.. .. hehe *Evil smile*...
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just to tell you guys know.
After a LOT of brain storming, I'm had to use these -

And my dabba looks good :)

Edited by herms_angel - 12 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Okay I'm here with my suggestion/request.Its a Dan-Emma-Rupert request :)

I dont mind anyone of you making the siggy, but if you ask me for a preference, I'll go with Sahar this time.
Regarding the size of the siggy, I prefer the slightly bigger size.About the text on it, I'll ask you guys to think something for it :) I know you three are creative enough for that.
 Do let me know when it can be done.Thanks :)
P.S : Although I'm still not done with exam phase, I just couldnt resist suggesting! ;-)
Edited by herms_angel - 12 years ago
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
SEXYY update guyss..made me super happyy :))
keep up the gudd workk :))

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
RESERVED :| :| :| :|

You three will kill me one day..weee =))
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sahar- OMG, those JW icons are so pretty :P and the avi is awesomeness as alwas :P

Phatty - me loves the sonam sig, the coloring on that is wonderful :)

Anita- i really like the 2nd JW sig! the texture use is fantastic :P
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lovely lovely work my dearies...as usual you guys leave me speechless..all the works are absolutely superb but somehow loved this one the most...she was so sweet and real when she said that...the KaJen ones are so amazing too...the big KSG avi when he was talking about JW is absolutely fascinating and all other creations are amazing!!
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the Hum  Tum & Jennifer Winget sigs are amazinggg =) great jobb guyss!