Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
EEEKS! you guys updated :D 

Saharuuu, Amazing job with the avis as always! They are so cute! I still have to watch that interview of KSG's and your avi makes me all the more exciteddd! I love how your siggies are always simple and elegant, you should keep making more! They turn out really cute. 😳 And your icons are really pretty and unique. I've never really seen some of those styles, they're amazing!

Phatty, even though I'm not supposed to be talking to you, I will be kind enough to comment on yours 😊 Your siggies are SO good! In a short span of time, you've really worked hard and reached this stage where you actually make STUNNING siggies! I am so gonna use that KKHH siggie :| And it's gonna stay in my dabba for quite some time me thinks! YOU friggen killed me with the Anushka and KSG siggieee! I looove it! It's so pretty khjdsjhsjhdj#! I will use that too soon! 😳 Overall, amazing jobbb! You're sigs are so pretty meri nazar unse hat ti nahin :P 

Anuuu, I have been a fan of your sigs since A VERY long time! I don't even think I was a member on I-F back then but I still loved to stare at them. 🤣 My favouriteee one is the chammak challo one, it made me smile and the style is pretty unique from the ones you usually make. I personally think you should try more of that style. 😳 Okaaay, and the KaJen sig is simply beautifuuul! It has this softness to it :S  which I really love and the text on it is amazing LMFAO matches the sig perfectly!

Amazing job guys! Can't wait to see more :)
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sahar,

those IPKKND avi's better be in the your things to do and I am so glad you are gonna watch the show!

The update was amazing, all 3 of you, esp to Phatty, beautiful work hun. Anita, your stuff is damn beautiful as well. Can you make some IPKKND stuff if possible in the future?

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update girls :P

All the avis/siggies/icons are amazing but guess what Jenny's siggies made by Anita are just to die for 😍 OMG...yitna beautiful siggies 😍 Loved them to the core ❤️ However, this does not mean other siggies are bad 😈 Each and every siggies are adorable and beautiful but I am na thoda bias towards Jenny *sorry* 😆

Keep it up 👍🏼
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You three are dynamic together. You guys are making me go crazy for you work. Its so firikkin awesome. Your creations are honestly intoxicating.

Sahar:
The KaJen avi is adorable. I love the colouring and transition. So using it. The KSG avi is really really cute. He looks adorable. I love the way you added the text to it. The KaJen sigs are amazing speically the second one. The blur looks amazing. I love the icons a lot. Each one of them is amazing. I can't tell you how much I love them.

Phatty:
Your work is amazing. The icons are gorgeous. Love the JJ one a lot. The SRK Kajol sig a lot. The colouring is awesome. You should make a psd on it. I love it. Your blending rocks. The Rani Saif sigs rock a lot. Like I said earlier you blending is out of the world. How do you do it? Please teach me. They are just amazing. I can't tell you how much I love them and how amazing they are. The Sonam sigs is gorgeous. Love everything about them. The Nina sig is cute. Love the Nian sig. The Anushka-KSG sig sis well merged.

Anu:
Anuuu!!! You know I love your work. The sigs are killing. The first one is adorbale. Love the second one a lot. It looks sophisticated and it makes it stand out.  The third one rocks too. Love the texture a lot. The KaJen sig is my fav. You 've added all the pics and it looks mind blowing. So using it.

I'm such a fangurl of all your creations. You guys rock .

ILY<3
Javeria

Edited by 26javey26 - 12 years ago
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
YUPIIEE DUUPPIIEE Update is Here :D YAAYY !! I'm SOO happy <33 You Guys seriously ROCKK !! Will Comment Separately !!

Sahar's Work:
Girl can you get any Better? You Always AWE me with ur Updates! They're FREAKING Gorgeous..Haayyyeee The KSG wala Avi and the JW icons are Uber-cute !! I'm already Using ur Icons! They are Awesomo-Gorge-Fanto-Fabolously-WOW! (Samajh aya na?🤣 ) LOOVEE THE Sigs :| OMMGG Sahar I can't forget u made the Chandni of the KaJen AT Sig for me! I Still love that and this KaJen siggies...OMG Take my Breath Away !!

Phatty's Work :
Here's Another Girl KILLING me with her updates! Haayye the Icons are So SO Gorgeous! LOVEDDD the SRK-Kajol Sig !! Thats my FAVOURITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME !! Thank You Soo Much Phatty Darling,for making that Sig 🤗 🤗 Love ya! And OMMG the TVD sigs,then the Sonam kapoor ones ..All are GORGEOUS!! Love Love Loovveee Ur work <33 Haayyee *Stares*

Anita's Work :
For this,I think even if I hunt down 300 dictionaries,I won't find Enough words to Define this Update.I'm In LOOVEEE,With the KaJen sigs and the WOWLY gorgeous,and Stunning Jennifer Winget siggies,I DIE :| AWESOME !! Ahh I Can't Stop Starinngg!! Mummyyy,I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!

YOU GUYS ROCK! Seriously <33 I LOVE YOU <33
Love,
Maitree
Omggg Girls you are doing an amazing work...😍
The Kajen slideshow sig is rockinggg☺️
KSG Avi is fantabulusss<333333
The JJ Birthdays sigs are simplyyy hooot!!
Kajen ones are killinggg🤪😍
SRK KAJOL KKHH Ones are Flawless ☺️☺️
KSG Anushka waala sig is Hooot<3
rest are realllyyy breath takinggg😳
My favorite has to be this slide show sig😍

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOMEEE update I lovee loveee the work done by you guys <3
I cant even choose what to use :| 
OMFG Sahar those avis and siggies are awesomee :| :| 

Phattyyy :| WOW You have gotten so goood :| I loveee your work man .

Anu I dont think I have to say how much I loveee ur work :| those siggies are heaven. 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh! I'm late -

Thanks for the PM guys, otherwise I would have missed this update.
Coming down to the update.
Just one word.
SPECTACULARLY-AMAZINGLY-FANTASTIC!
Now, dont ask me what is that, you should already know by now :)
Your stuff makes me wanna go on and on, on who amazingly talented you three are.
SAHAR -

HOW? HOW do you manage to that everytime?
The KaJen slide show Avi and the siggies makes me wanna stare at them forever!
The Jen icons - Hayye! They are so CUTE! Just like her :)
The KSG one - He's so true about Jen and Drashti na? BTW, its from the Wassup episode, isnt it?

FATIMA -

Professor fatimaji, you are getting PRO day by day!
The KaJen icons - You have captured THE expressions, it looks so good.
The Ian-Nina ones - They look SO cool!
The SRK-Kajol one, and the other siggies have turned out pretty well :)

ANITA -

Anuu, Where do I start from?
I'm confused :|
The Jen siggies are to die for!
The KaJen one looks so magical! Loved the effects.
@SAHAR, ANITA & PHATTY - Great job guys! I'm in awe of your work.
Now, you three should tell what I should use, I'm SO confused :|
And yes, we all missed you and your updates.
After all our dabba's couldnt be deprived of your stuff any longer :)
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gawjuss Creations ppz! all stuff look fabolus! nice cooperation👍🏼👏, lovely recent update!

Sahar, finally this thread worked without hanging. Did u unblock me?🤣
TC!
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haan Haan, reham karo :$ Warna ladki IPKKND ke upar kuch nahi bana paayegi :C Phir mera dil toot jayega aur jab mera dil toot jayega toh ANARTH ho jayega :C

So, calm down with PMing :P