IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
EEEKS! you guys updated :D 

Saharuuu, Amazing job with the avis as always! They are so cute! I still have to watch that interview of KSG's and your avi makes me all the more exciteddd! I love how your siggies are always simple and elegant, you should keep making more! They turn out really cute. 😳 And your icons are really pretty and unique. I've never really seen some of those styles, they're amazing!

Phatty, even though I'm not supposed to be talking to you, I will be kind enough to comment on yours 😊 Your siggies are SO good! In a short span of time, you've really worked hard and reached this stage where you actually make STUNNING siggies! I am so gonna use that KKHH siggie :| And it's gonna stay in my dabba for quite some time me thinks! YOU friggen killed me with the Anushka and KSG siggieee! I looove it! It's so pretty khjdsjhsjhdj#! I will use that too soon! 😳 Overall, amazing jobbb! You're sigs are so pretty meri nazar unse hat ti nahin :P 

Anuuu, I have been a fan of your sigs since A VERY long time! I don't even think I was a member on I-F back then but I still loved to stare at them. 🤣 My favouriteee one is the chammak challo one, it made me smile and the style is pretty unique from the ones you usually make. I personally think you should try more of that style. 😳 Okaaay, and the KaJen sig is simply beautifuuul! It has this softness to it :S  which I really love and the text on it is amazing LMFAO matches the sig perfectly!

Amazing job guys! Can't wait to see more :)
Sahar,

those IPKKND avi's better be in the your things to do and I am so glad you are gonna watch the show!

The update was amazing, all 3 of you, esp to Phatty, beautiful work hun. Anita, your stuff is damn beautiful as well. Can you make some IPKKND stuff if possible in the future?

Lovely update girls :P

All the avis/siggies/icons are amazing but guess what Jenny's siggies made by Anita are just to die for 😍 OMG...yitna beautiful siggies 😍 Loved them to the core ❤️ However, this does not mean other siggies are bad 😈 Each and every siggies are adorable and beautiful but I am na thoda bias towards Jenny *sorry* 😆

Keep it up 👍🏼
You three are dynamic together. You guys are making me go crazy for you work. Its so firikkin awesome. Your creations are honestly intoxicating.

Sahar:
The KaJen avi is adorable. I love the colouring and transition. So using it. The KSG avi is really really cute. He looks adorable. I love the way you added the text to it. The KaJen sigs are amazing speically the second one. The blur looks amazing. I love the icons a lot. Each one of them is amazing. I can't tell you how much I love them.

Phatty:
Your work is amazing. The icons are gorgeous. Love the JJ one a lot. The SRK Kajol sig a lot. The colouring is awesome. You should make a psd on it. I love it. Your blending rocks. The Rani Saif sigs rock a lot. Like I said earlier you blending is out of the world. How do you do it? Please teach me. They are just amazing. I can't tell you how much I love them and how amazing they are. The Sonam sigs is gorgeous. Love everything about them. The Nina sig is cute. Love the Nian sig. The Anushka-KSG sig sis well merged.

Anu:
Anuuu!!! You know I love your work. The sigs are killing. The first one is adorbale. Love the second one a lot. It looks sophisticated and it makes it stand out.  The third one rocks too. Love the texture a lot. The KaJen sig is my fav. You 've added all the pics and it looks mind blowing. So using it.

I'm such a fangurl of all your creations. You guys rock .

ILY<3
Javeria

Edited by 26javey26 - 12 years ago
YUPIIEE DUUPPIIEE Update is Here :D YAAYY !! I'm SOO happy <33 You Guys seriously ROCKK !! Will Comment Separately !!

Sahar's Work:
Girl can you get any Better? You Always AWE me with ur Updates! They're FREAKING Gorgeous..Haayyyeee The KSG wala Avi and the JW icons are Uber-cute !! I'm already Using ur Icons! They are Awesomo-Gorge-Fanto-Fabolously-WOW! (Samajh aya na?🤣 ) LOOVEE THE Sigs :| OMMGG Sahar I can't forget u made the Chandni of the KaJen AT Sig for me! I Still love that and this KaJen siggies...OMG Take my Breath Away !!

Phatty's Work :
Here's Another Girl KILLING me with her updates! Haayye the Icons are So SO Gorgeous! LOVEDDD the SRK-Kajol Sig !! Thats my FAVOURITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME !! Thank You Soo Much Phatty Darling,for making that Sig 🤗 🤗 Love ya! And OMMG the TVD sigs,then the Sonam kapoor ones ..All are GORGEOUS!! Love Love Loovveee Ur work <33 Haayyee *Stares*

Anita's Work :
For this,I think even if I hunt down 300 dictionaries,I won't find Enough words to Define this Update.I'm In LOOVEEE,With the KaJen sigs and the WOWLY gorgeous,and Stunning Jennifer Winget siggies,I DIE :| AWESOME !! Ahh I Can't Stop Starinngg!! Mummyyy,I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!

YOU GUYS ROCK! Seriously <33 I LOVE YOU <33
Love,
Maitree
Omggg Girls you are doing an amazing work...😍
The Kajen slideshow sig is rockinggg☺️
KSG Avi is fantabulusss<333333
The JJ Birthdays sigs are simplyyy hooot!!
Kajen ones are killinggg🤪😍
SRK KAJOL KKHH Ones are Flawless ☺️☺️
KSG Anushka waala sig is Hooot<3
rest are realllyyy breath takinggg😳
My favorite has to be this slide show sig😍

AWESOMEEE update I lovee loveee the work done by you guys <3
I cant even choose what to use :| 
OMFG Sahar those avis and siggies are awesomee :| :| 

Phattyyy :| WOW You have gotten so goood :| I loveee your work man .

Anu I dont think I have to say how much I loveee ur work :| those siggies are heaven. 

Oh! I'm late -

Thanks for the PM guys, otherwise I would have missed this update.
Coming down to the update.
Just one word.
SPECTACULARLY-AMAZINGLY-FANTASTIC!
Now, dont ask me what is that, you should already know by now :)
Your stuff makes me wanna go on and on, on who amazingly talented you three are.
SAHAR -

HOW? HOW do you manage to that everytime?
The KaJen slide show Avi and the siggies makes me wanna stare at them forever!
The Jen icons - Hayye! They are so CUTE! Just like her :)
The KSG one - He's so true about Jen and Drashti na? BTW, its from the Wassup episode, isnt it?

FATIMA -

Professor fatimaji, you are getting PRO day by day!
The KaJen icons - You have captured THE expressions, it looks so good.
The Ian-Nina ones - They look SO cool!
The SRK-Kajol one, and the other siggies have turned out pretty well :)

ANITA -

Anuu, Where do I start from?
I'm confused :|
The Jen siggies are to die for!
The KaJen one looks so magical! Loved the effects.
@SAHAR, ANITA & PHATTY - Great job guys! I'm in awe of your work.
Now, you three should tell what I should use, I'm SO confused :|
And yes, we all missed you and your updates.
After all our dabba's couldnt be deprived of your stuff any longer :)
Gawjuss Creations ppz! all stuff look fabolus! nice cooperation👍🏼👏, lovely recent update!

Sahar, finally this thread worked without hanging. Did u unblock me?🤣
TC!
Haan Haan, reham karo :$ Warna ladki IPKKND ke upar kuch nahi bana paayegi :C Phir mera dil toot jayega aur jab mera dil toot jayega toh ANARTH ho jayega :C

So, calm down with PMing :P