Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing creations!!👏👏👏👏👏👏
I really loved the style of the HumTum avis. The colouring was just awesome and they went with the theme of the songs and scenes. I've only watched half that film, but the other half seems depressing as abhi dies, so i'm not really sure of watching it.
The siggys and avis look awesome!! I love the colouring on all of them adn its really hard to choose my fave!! Phatty, you've become a pro so soon in siggy making and i've saved some. Anu, I love that JJ siggy which is like Jhanvi's. Sary that avi looks gorgeous and I love how you put the quote
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved *till I am done drooling over these creations*
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just want to say a huge thanks to everyone for liking everyone's creations! <3 means a lot! And please do leave your suggestions!!!

@ Sahar and Phatty, love your work as always. Sahar's AVIS and Phattys sigs, damn can it get any better than thaaat!😍
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aaahhh!!! That time...THE UPDATE TIME  DhinkaChika DhinkaChika...😆 
I love all the creations...

Sahar...I love both teh avis so so much... I m gonna use soon 😆 Siggies are gorgeous too..Simple and Sexy 😉 

Phatty...Phatty...Phatty... Phatumzzz Oh My God!!! You are rocking dude...I love your colorings, the way you blend ur colors and textures it's just something only you can do...You have developed a trademark...😆 I am loving your work...The HT siggies are phenomenal. Love the Sonam ones too and the Grover Sharma one is my favorite ❤️ ❤️ 

Anita Malik...Aaap Eid ka chand hoti ja rahi hain... 😆 and your siggies are as beautiful as Eid ka chand 😉 Love the JJ siggies and the KaJen one is beautiful ❤️ 

Love them all... I will be back for suggestions 😉  Muaaah... *goes to change her dabba* 

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
beautiful update
loved them all
awesome
can wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I HOPE PEOPLE READ THIS 🤔 🤣 Ok I don't know how to say this but erm I have too many PM requests at the moment so please first off DO NOT SUGGEST AVIS unless Anita/Phatty are willing to make them. ALSO NO MORE PM'S until I say you can here, in the shop. I am sorry but I am not in the mood of aving on command at the moment and I am feeling lazy too 😳 I hate being in PS for too long these days. I HATE HATE HATE HATE saying no 🤣 so I probably won't turn you down even if you do pm me but :$ thoda reham kharlo mere pe LMFAO and no more pms until further notice, muaaah! And this note's NOT directed at anyone in particular and it's my mistake that I never made a rule about pm requests 🤣 PLEASE DONT GET OFFENDED 😳 
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anupum Kher, I'm your phangurl, jee :3 Your work ceases to amaze me. Bra, tera work to kamaal hai. You always make stunning creations. Tum dono mera dil ka chain ho, jee :3

I LOVE your creations, babygurl's. Ya'll got swag~
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sary-

I HOPE PEOPLE READ THIS 🤔 🤣 Ok I don't know how to say this but erm I have too many PM requests at the moment so please first off DO NOT SUGGEST AVIS unless Anita/Phatty are willing to make them. ALSO NO MORE PM'S until I say you can here, in the shop. I am sorry but I am not in the mood of aving on command at the moment and I am feeling lazy too 😳 I hate being in PS for too long these days. I HATE HATE HATE HATE saying no 🤣 so I probably won't turn you down even if you do pm me but :$ thoda reham kharlo mere pe LMFAO and no more pms until further notice, muaaah! And this note's NOT directed at anyone in particular and it's my mistake that I never made a rule about pm requests 🤣 PLEASE DONT GET OFFENDED 😳 

^ WHAT SHE SAID, BRO. Don't overwork this bachi. She works too hard as it is, uspar rahem karo, jee :3
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 DUDE I don't mind PM requests psht but atm I wanna make avis on IPKKND and new KaJen stuff so obviously that takes priority yo :P Bias jo hai.
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved jenny's KKHH and hum-tum siggs.
Natalie.