Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys so so sorry for my late late visit here =/ i was quite inactive as i got a bit sick .. anyways i did receive the PM on the update and wow is what i must say after seeing it :) beautiful beautiful work those Hum Tum ones came out really nice the coloring on all is just fab fab !! over all beautiful & perfect update keep up the nice work guys :) 
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Update # 3

Hey Guys :) We're updating, again! Hope you missed us ;) This update - wait for it - includes creations from all three of us! So all you Anita fans will get to check out her work ;) We have lots of random stuff LOL. Hopefully you all will like them.

The update comprises of avis/icons/siggys by Sahar & siggy's by Anita and Phatty. 

Avis are on - KSG, KaJen and icons on Jennifer Winget. Siggies are on the following people - SRK&Kajol, Rani&Saif, Sonam Kapoor, Nina Dobrev, Nina&Ian, Kareena Kapoor and KaJen.

OH PS before you go look at the update
just to let you all know we are open for suggestions! All you have to do is provide us with pics//vid links AND mention who the suggestion you are making is for [if you have someone specific in mind who you think should make the suggestion] Ok that would be all, we all hope you enjoy the update! If you by any chance were missed on the PM list, do send us a buddy request :) OH OH OH READ SAHAR'S NOTE - 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1683235?pn=45� 

Sary's Work

Phatty's Work
Siggy's inspired by: Sahar, Anita and Aishhh.

Anita's Work

^^inspired by Jhanvi! :)

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 12 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I love jenny ones :) amazing blending & coloring (:
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved for a comment and suggestions!

*editing*'

Finally an update from ALL you guys! =)

[ http://i.imgur.com/QG5Px.gif ] I LOVEEE this one Sahar! I didnt know you made this.. your copyright is very hard to see in it! But you are the one who made this style of avis first so i shoulda figured you made it. 😆 Its gorgeous! Make more in this style. You make it best <3

Already commented on the KSG and JW icons but just wanna say once again, I adore the JW icons sooo damn much. She looks unbelievably cute in those pics. Oh and your sigs are so adorable =)

WOOOW. Phatty, your sigs are so beautiful girl. I love the different coloring on each sig. Looks amazing! [ http://i.imgur.com/ADjzH.jpg ] Coloring on this Sonam sig is so hot!  [http://i.imgur.com/OUQ0S.jpg ] Love the texture you used on this one! Sooo beautiful! Nian one is amazing too! Great work Phatty. All your sigs are fabulous. ❤️

Anuu! Finally this gal updates!

And yaaayy you made JW sigs. L O V E them! Seriously all are stunning esp yeh wali  [ http://i.imgur.com/kLyFC.png ] . Humari Chamak Challooo. 😆 LOL cute text. KaJen one..do I need to say it? Its too hot for words just like them. Nuff said. :P

Sorry for such a lamba comment but since all 3 of you updated, it was bound to be long right! ROFL =) I will post my suggestion in another post when I find the links.  Once again, fabulous work by all 3!

Edited by -Farzana- - 12 years ago
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
-edit- (:

You girls make me go crazy! *Takes a deep breath and then squeals over the Nina-Ian Siggy* 

For Sahar's work - 

Dude, I just love this ishtlye - the one you used for the KaJen avi, and you've used it before too. The hazy-or whatever-effect, it's too good! And you coloring is beyond awesome and I don't think there's any need for me too look at it in order to figure out what made it look like the way it does, I'm never gonna get it anyway. :]

Icons are mindblowingly-awesome. No words. The second one, boy, it looks gorgeous. (:

For Phatty's work - 

Super-gorgeous- if there's any word like that! The K2H2 siggy has turned out absolutely beautiful, babe. Coming to the Hum-Tum siggies, there's no words that can define the first one and the second one is totally breathtaking. Great work! Sonam Kapoor - what did you do get that coloring?! It looks so HOT! The scale texture/image/effect/whatever at the right side looks so good that you can't even imagine it! (> I love it! 

NinaD - freakin' beautiful! Again, the coloring... it makes it look so awesome! I love the dotted texture- and the blending! S T U N N I N G ! Oh boy- the Nina and Ian siggy *squeals again* .. I just lurve whatever you did to it! Looks better than beautiful and much better than gorgeous. 

The KSG-AS siggy, love the merging! The effects, textures, text and coloring over it so good that I wanna copy it and hten you'll say "Plagiarism and what not!" -P Stop making such 'copy-able' stuff, then! ;D

OMG Kareen Kapoor!! Can you people count and tell me how many times have I used the word 'love' in this short-essay of mine?! And then one more to that number - cause I Love this siggy. It's one of the bestest(?) works I've ever seen. The texture and coloring, again makes me wanna copy it!! "Plagiarism is an offence! - Yes, I get it!" JK XD

For Anita's work - 

Finally, I get to see something from you and man, it was so worth the wait! The Jenny sigs have turned out just so beautiful. I've got no words to explain. Your blending is so good. And the style on the second siggy - wow, it's so awesome. The sepia effect makes it look lovely. "Chammak Challo" - really?! Anyways, I giggled at it! >)

The KaJen sig is beautiful. The text - amazing! 

Awesome update, three! Keep them coming! (:
Garima

Edited by Angel-Pebby - 12 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
amazing work. loved the coloring. gorgeous work.
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
YOOO RESERVED. Comment kal :)

BUT LET ME DIE AT THIS

^^ the text omg.
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
:O We updated 🤣 AHH I am in a hurry so can't comment in detail but Anu Panini and Phattia T. everything looks gorgeous guys :D
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
EEEKS I LOVE UR WORK ☺️

Reserved for comment and suggestion 😳

Ok finally i can edit lol sorry for taking time 🤣 Okies now coming to ur update OMFG u guys seriously make some awesome stuff like seriously your work always leaves me speechless☺️ Its sooo good man like no words! Coming to the avis sahar ur too goodd i love tht KGS avi the colouring and the way u wrote the text and the text itself makes it stand out😳 Its sooo cute <33 and the icons are soo simple yet GORGEOUS! i love the slide show style its soo unique😳 Like seriosuly amazinmg and the jen icons are beautiful my fav has to be this one :$

EEks i love the colouring here *sigh* i love it really 😍 Ok and sahar even though u say u cant make siggies i love ur simple style soo plzz keep making <33 i love ur styles😳

Phatty omg  omg i lovee ur new textures like seriouslu EEEKs my fav this one☺️

Im sooo using this 😍 OMFG ITS HOT HOT :| love the pink and the pics are sooo perfect like seriously this is perfection I have no words its pretty yet soo sexy :$ i even love the SRK kajol one its sooo damn cute😍  Love ur styles man the new textures and ur blending too good! 

OMG anita's KaJenn siggy aah i can stare at those like forever LOL bt ya i love the KaJen one the most love the hearts on it and love the colouring! The text is soo KaJenish😳 Imma use that one soon saved for now ☺️ ok i dunnno wat to say now im outta words😳  and the jenny sigghies are damn cutee like seriouslu I love ur work like totally LOL! BREATH TAKING update ☺️

Now im gonna suggest cant miss this chnace 😎🤣  anyone of u can make it u all make such amazing stuff :$ Pics:

http://s912.photobucket.com/albums/ac321/Yuvraj-Naina/12th%20March/

U can chose whichever ones u like LOl!

Love Maryam ❤️

Edited by YuNa4ever - 12 years ago
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ahhh, best update of the gall so far. You know the reason? Yes, I could see work coming from all three of you ((:
UFF starting with Sahar, your avi's woman. Dhaasuuu man Dhaasuuu. 🤣 Shee, avi's are not supposed to be this good. :P Last time I said you were "one of the best avi makers on IF" and now I can proudly say you're the best Itna talent aata kaha se hai maate? :O
<< This is beautiful, love this. The colouring is PUUURRRFECT. & its come out really nice. The JW icons are so prettyy, love the textures and your colouring and she looks pretty and cute and aww AND..nah nothing else. 🤣

Coming to Phatty's work..HAWWW! I am 'aankhein phati type-ish' ;O no seriously, those Sonam and Grover/Sharma sigs..EEEPPPSSS! I really like the size of the sigs and the pretty-ness too. :$ I LOVE the Grover/Sharma sig..she looks so pretty and he looks so 'Yo woman, do I melt your heart type-ish' 😳🤣 The HT sigs are HOT man. Lamho ki guzaarish hai yeh, paas aa jaaayeee. <3 That sig is the 3rd hottest thing I saw today. 😆 Its beautifully made :)
brrr, love your sigs :|

Coming to Anita's work..those JW sigs are WOW. Especially the one which is inspired from Jhanvi and the KaJen inception waala..tum teeno mein talent kitna hai? :| uff.
All three of your work is AWESOME, especially your colouring. ahh, I adore Anita's work..those JW sigs are plain gorgeous-ness. :$ + the blending is so neat.

ahh in short, the update was LOVE. You guys are amazing :D

Edited by -Rinki- - 12 years ago