Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rummy-

OMGG!! such a pretty update<3... HumTum avis r like one of those gorgeous avis i'd ever seen :$... beautiful coloringg =)

hehehe... i lovee this one http://edge.imgur.com/Dq9Pu.jpg LOL
*sigh*  its been yrs. since i'd seen this movie, but its def. one of my all time fav. //

LOVE those Ksg ones... he's SUPER cute here  "pink is soo not my color " LMFAOO
http://i.imgur.com/hbXvQ.gif
i was hopin' to see avi on ;when he was like "this is me n' this is jenny " ... that  was my fav. part frm whole sbb seg. :$... would love to see in your next update :P
Anyhoww , adore the moments you choose ... he was lookin' soo good :$

sanaya ones r beautiful =)

Aw, thank you so so so much Rummy! Your comment is very much appreciated, and the kind words are so looked forward to! These comments make all 3 of us super happy while reading them. Thank you, love :)

Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

Sahar, you make me go speechless. Really. KSG avis are so droolable! You make me wanna stare at the screeen for like, forever! Hum Tum avis were so good, but KSG ones stole the show for me! I love the coloring. I wonder if I can see them all! :S 

and super like to the HT avis .. they're really good and your coloring, wow I can just sit here all day and wonder what you did! They're awesome. I just love the new style you know, the boundary thing..looks great! 

Anyways, the avi I'm using (which you use too) ... is it free to use, temme if it's not! :P Sorry, I just copy-pasted it to my avatar! :S Lemme know if it's not okay, okay? 

Great update anyways, short though! But I just lurve everything!! :D

Aw! What a sweet comment. Sahar will be elated to know that you loved her avis so much :) The new style is gorgeous! She's definitely a trend setter around here ;) Haha. Thanks for all the sweet words :D

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
@Maggi Jee - I don't know how to say thank you, and neither would Sahar/Anita. I think it's futile to say that we all love you immensely, and that your sweet and genuine words mean more than the world. So thank you so much, and we all know how happy Sahar was when you told her you loved the update :) Thank you SO much for enjoying the dedication ;) We're all more than happy to make you smile <3 Lots of love, xoxoxo.

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

hiii

awesome avi's
loved them
thanks 4 da pm

Thanks, sweetheart! :)

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sjain

YIPIII ...hum tum aviss mast hain ..luved them :)))

LOL, yay! Thanks, love :)

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Saruuu <3 OMFG that updates one of the most beautiful and amazing updates from you !

I love each and every avi !
The hum tum ones are heavenly and really pretty, took a hard time to decide which to use :( WOAH so cute and such beautiful work !

And KSG's avis , theres nothing I shall say about it, its him and your work on him always comes out super good, we all know why LOL .

Love Sanaya's avis too :) 

ANKUU<3 OMFG, thank you :P Aw, Sahar's work always comes out excellent! As I said earlier, she is a trend setter around here, and she's known to experiment, and create new styles which are unique ;) She's our superstar! Haha. Thank you so much, love :D

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
And you are back booogger ^^
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RabiaKSGKaJen-

HAYYYEEE! YUWW GUYSS TRULYY ROCKK MAN <333

THE HT AVI'S WERE FREAKIIN AMAZINGG <3
LOVEEED THEEMM.

OMGKSG! THE AVI'S ON KSG ATTRACTED ME THEE MOSTTT! HAYYEE THIS GUY MAKES ME FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM ALL OVAA AGAINN <3
MWAAAHHH <3

UPDATEE SHOONN 

THANK YOU LOVE <3 So sweet of you :)

Originally posted by: dua_44ever

Reserve - I have to run out atm for my car's emmission inspection...But I'll be back for commenting... pakka promise ❤️ Abhi ke liye - I LOOOVE the update.. ❤️

See I am EDITING NOW 🤣 

Ok dude seriously SAHAR! These are definitely your best avis till now...Not Kidding! Or I should say these are the BEST of THE BEST b/c all your work is no less then the BEST 😃 

I have been staring at these for last 10 mins... I saw the whole movie in these... 
lekin mujhe ek shikayat hai...you missed out one of my most fav scene "Tumhara naam hamesha sabse pehle loonga" But oh well... no issues b/c this is one of the most gorgeous update from you... FABULOUS!!! 

Oh and how can I NOT mention the biggest reason behind this update? If the avis ka credit goes to Sahar...then the credit for the reason behing the whole HT idea goes to...*DRUM ROLL*... MEHAKIII 😆 🤗  Good Job Mehak 😉 

Oh and KSG... how can I forget him??? WHAT A HOTTIE 😍 He looks sooo Hot!!! Haye loved all these segments... He truly made our day... and Sahar I love these avis too ... HOTTT 😃 

I don't know what to say to this 🤔 I think words are not sufficient enough to say that Sahar admires your genuine love towards her, and is touched that you're such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the super kind words, JH! You're amazing! Haha. And yes, definitely! The credit behind making HT avis is due to Mehak :) So thank you, Maggi jee, and thank you JH for the lovely words!

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fatima-

sooo beautiful update love all of the avi'z :)

Aw, thanks! :)

Originally posted by: 26javey26

Awesome update
love the Sanz-Barun ones the must

Thanks, hun! Glad you like 'em :)

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Beautiful update :)
Loved all the avis...awww, they are gorgeous 😍
Specially loved the hum-tum avis...the colouring is the best in those avis. Beautifully done...keep it up guys 👍🏼

Why, thank you, love! So glad you appreciate the avis :D Sahar is more than happy ;) Thanks!

Originally posted by: prettyfulwishes

Reserved. I will edit when I get Judas out of my head. LOLL.

<33

LOL, I guess it's not left your head yet? :P But I think Sahar will let this go, considering she's a Lady Gaga fanatic ;)

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: HotMess

AAAH :| SAHAR I LOVE YOU

Idk which Hum Tum avis to put in my dabba. Ughh sososo prettty! Omg I forgot today was HT day. Sorry Mehak. :( BUT THESE AVISSS SAHAR OH MY GOD. SO PURRRDYYY! <3 :|

I think I'm going to watch the movie again today LOL. And love love the KSG avis ofc! And you make me want to watch IPKKND once it comes out! Pretty avis!

Can't wait for Anu/Fatmom's stuffs! <3

SAHAR MIGHT LOVE YOU TOO, depends. LOL, I kid :P Uhm, yes! It was HT Day, and all the avis turned out super stunning! So thank you for the sweet words, love ;) Haha. Anu/Fatmom shall participate in next update :D

Originally posted by: herms_angel

Firstly, thanks for the sweet replies Phatty :)

But you referred to me as "herms_angel"!
I mean we had spoken quite a big deal about DMG and stuff on KaJen AT and you forgot my name!? :( Let me remind you Fatima my dear, I'm Husna.
 Chalo, Koi gall nai, "Bade Bade Deshon Mein Aisi Choti Choti Baatein Hoti Rehti Hai..."! ;-)

Now coming to the upadte, am I not bound to LOVE it?
SAHAR - Your work is damn good girl!
Your style and sophistication blows me away each time.

I havent been a fan of Rani's but there are certain movies in which I really liked her and HUM TUM is one of them.The cute banters of Saif-Rani in the movie are really enjoyable especially the song 'Ladki Kyun'. Seriously, HT avi's are really really good :)

EEEKS! The KSG avi's are both hot and cool!
Loved the segment and LOVED the avi's.

The Sanaya one's are adorable.
Ah! I like dream to make something like this one day.
Hope I do get a chance to learn something from "Avi Queen" herself :)

PHATTY & ANITA - Missed your stuff here, but no problem take your time and all the very best for future stuff.
SAHAR, PHATTY , ANITA - Great job ladies!

@MEHAK - Congrats darling! Teri toh mano aaj eid hogayi! :)

NOOO. I PROMISE HUSNA I KNEW YOUR NAME, LOOOL. I was just side-tracked while doing replies since I'm usually watching/eating something. LOL. I like multi-tasking, that's why. Sorry :$ But thank you so much for the super amazing compliment :) You're awesome! We all appreciate it tons, so sweet of you <333 & I DEFINITELY AGREE. Sahar is the Avi Queen ;) Haha. Thanks, love :)

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

HOLY DAMN Sahar! Amaaazing avis girl!

The HT ones are absolutely stunning. Im LOVINNGG your coloring hardcore on those ones.

KSG one are so hot. I loved his SBS segments ⭐️

Sanaya stuff is beautiful =)

Thanks, love! So sweet of you :D Glad you like the update!

Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

amazing amazing creations guys...all the avis are simply amazing, especially loved the KSG ones and indeed what he said is very right...nobody can deny what one wants if he/she sits on it and wait and work hard enough for it (LOL I am mixing two of his different lines)😊

Thanks, hun! Love the comment, and the KSG dialogue ;) Haha.

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
@Jenny1000 - THANK YOU, love! The comment is much appreciated :) Do you still want the airport scene? If so, I think you can PM Sahar and ask her :) It's best that way, thanks love.

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

gr8 update hot update especially that of KSG and hum tum😍

Thank you, love!