Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm late.:( Aww Sary Anu fatu congo girls on your new shop. You three are awesome together. keep making gorgeous work girls. i'm waiting for some Jen's birthday creations๐Ÿ˜ณ 
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^I'm late-rrr. WHYYY don't i know about this :@ re. I'll edit soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AAAHHH, i love the movie! its just so cute and pperfect, just like your aviss, they are awesome, the coloring is amazing,i should take lessons from you  ;)  Saif is so cute in that movie, lolz :P

the KSG avis are superb as well, the first one is really pretty, the coloring again, iis amazing :P
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I looove Hum Tum! I haven't seen that movie in SUCH a long time. All the avis are fantastic :) greatt job
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aishhh.

^I'm late-rrr. WHYYY don't i know about this :@ re. I'll edit soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ

how come i saw this now๐Ÿ˜† Late-rr๐Ÿคฃ
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks guys ๐Ÿค— IC IDK when reply kare gyi ๐Ÿคฃ so for now just a huge thanks for liking my avis ^^ means a lot!
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Illuminated-

Okie so likeee these avi's r seriously mindblowingly beautiful! :| amazing man sooo professional and they have a sleek touch to them and the coloring and the balance is sooo perfect! I already said they sorta remind me of KaJen but seriously beautiful Hum Tum avi's and I have no words for the KSG update! SOOO HOTTT and SEXYYY! Loveee them all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ With sooo many to pick from its soo hard to come up with my favorite but I shall useee one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OHHH u added the avi's from the new showww and I gots to sayyy those avi's r veryyy pretty =) they turned out to be dandy!

Oh well, that's what we aim to do, Moon - we aim to please you ;) LOL. I'm sure Sahar appreciates the super kind words :) She is your Sunshine after all ;) Haha. The avis are all stunning, and your super sweet comment makes us all happies :) Thank you, love! <33

Originally posted by: CT247

RES I will edit in the morning I promise having issues seeing ur update rite now :|

Edited :)
Miss.Sary<33333333 Wow :| I love the HT avi's they are sooo formidable  =)  I love that movie :D The rest are amazing tooo ILY :D

Why thank you, Tashu! The compliments are much appreciated :) So sweet of you, thank you! We love you too <3

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: NomaLuvsKSG

Sahar those avis are AMAZING <3 the Hum Tum ones are so BEAUTIFUL! and uff KSG <3 his avis are HOTT <33

Thanks, Noma! So sweet of you :)

Originally posted by: InfiniteEnigma.

A M A Z I N G update, Sahar! Love the work(: Your colouring is hands down amazing, and I LOVE the new style you've adopted! Everything looks so elegant, and classy! I can't pick which one i like the most, but your Rani - Tears Of An Angel one is STUNNING. That one is one of my favourites, along with the one where Rani-Saif are fighting, where he shouts at her! LOVE them. Your work is all so beautiful! Love it, Sahar. Amazing job!

Sorry that I couldn't contribute this time. Hopefully I'll have some stuff soon.

Thanks, bro.

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: taman07

oye i saw u are replying and i did not even un res my comment yaar 

i am sorry yaar .. but one thing the avis and everything was superb , awesome yaar... really no words for your avis yaar .. they are just WOW yaar.  i really mean it yaar. 
all in one super amazing yaar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks so much, love! Much appreciated :D Really glad you enjoyed the update!

Originally posted by: koolchick

I was looking like crazy for Hum Tum icons/avis two weeks ago to match one of my Rani sigs...I think I'm going to save all of them๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

LOL, so sweet, haha. Sahar will be more than happy if you use her work ;)

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 12 years ago
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

OMG, your avis are BRILLIANT. The colouring on the Hum Tum ones is fab!!
And the ones from Is Pyaar Ko... are prettyyy!

Thank you so much, love! That's so very kind of you :D Ah, yes! The IPKKND ones are stunning :D Personally, those ones turned out great, IMO! :)

Originally posted by: oishi_ksg

all the avis are awesome..

Hum tum avi's are soo cute KSG avi's..they re frwaking sexy..No words...i was mesmorized, when I first saw them, <3 and IPKKND...avi's are gorgeous, love the colouring..sanya is cute... awesome...work sahar <3

AW, thanks hun! Glad you love the avis. Your comment is way too sweet, thanks <33