Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
YIPIII ...hum tum aviss mast hain ..luved them :)))
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Saruuu <3 OMFG that updates one of the most beautiful and amazing updates from you !

I love each and every avi !
The hum tum ones are heavenly and really pretty, took a hard time to decide which to use :( WOAH so cute and such beautiful work !

And KSG's avis , theres nothing I shall say about it, its him and your work on him always comes out super good, we all know why LOL .

Love Sanaya's avis too :) 
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HAYYYEEE! YUWW GUYSS TRULYY ROCKK MAN <333
THE HT AVI'S WERE FREAKIIN AMAZINGG <3
LOVEEED THEEMM.

OMGKSG! THE AVI'S ON KSG ATTRACTED ME THEE MOSTTT! HAYYEE THIS GUY MAKES ME FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM ALL OVAA AGAINN <3
MWAAAHHH <3

UPDATEE SHOONN 
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reserve - I have to run out atm for my car's emmission inspection...But I'll be back for commenting... pakka promise ❤️ Abhi ke liye - I LOOOVE the update.. ❤️

See I am EDITING NOW 🤣 

Ok dude seriously SAHAR! These are definitely your best avis till now...Not Kidding! Or I should say these are the BEST of THE BEST b/c all your work is no less then the BEST 😃 

I have been staring at these for last 10 mins... I saw the whole movie in these... 
lekin mujhe ek shikayat hai...you missed out one of my most fav scene "Tumhara naam hamesha sabse pehle loonga" But oh well... no issues b/c this is one of the most gorgeous update from you... FABULOUS!!! 

Oh and how can I NOT mention the biggest reason behind this update? If the avis ka credit goes to Sahar...then the credit for the reason behing the whole HT idea goes to...*DRUM ROLL*... MEHAKIII 😆 🤗  Good Job Mehak 😉 

Oh and KSG... how can I forget him??? WHAT A HOTTIE 😍 He looks sooo Hot!!! Haye loved all these segments... He truly made our day... and Sahar I love these avis too ... HOTTT 😃 
Edited by dua_44ever - 12 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sooo beautiful update love all of the avi'z :)
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
love the Sanz-Barun ones the must
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update :)
Loved all the avis...awww, they are gorgeous 😍
Specially loved the hum-tum avis...the colouring is the best in those avis. Beautifully done...keep it up guys 👍🏼
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved. I will edit when I get Judas out of my head. LOLL.

<33
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AAAH :| SAHAR I LOVE YOU

Idk which Hum Tum avis to put in my dabba. Ughh sososo prettty! Omg I forgot today was HT day. Sorry Mehak. :( BUT THESE AVISSS SAHAR OH MY GOD. SO PURRRDYYY! <3 :|

I think I'm going to watch the movie again today LOL. And love love the KSG avis ofc! And you make me want to watch IPKKND once it comes out! Pretty avis!

Can't wait for Anu/Fatmom's stuffs! <3
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Firstly, thanks for the sweet replies Phatty :)

But you referred to me as "herms_angel"!
I mean we had spoken quite a big deal about DMG and stuff on KaJen AT and you forgot my name!? :( Let me remind you Fatima my dear, I'm Husna.
 Chalo, Koi gall nai, "Bade Bade Deshon Mein Aisi Choti Choti Baatein Hoti Rehti Hai..."! ;-)

Now coming to the upadte, am I not bound to LOVE it?
SAHAR - Your work is damn good girl!
Your style and sophistication blows me away each time.

I havent been a fan of Rani's but there are certain movies in which I really liked her and HUM TUM is one of them.The cute banters of Saif-Rani in the movie are really enjoyable especially the song 'Ladki Kyun'. Seriously, HT avi's are really really good :)

EEEKS! The KSG avi's are both hot and cool!
Loved the segment and LOVED the avi's.

The Sanaya one's are adorable.
Ah! I like dream to make something like this one day.
Hope I do get a chance to learn something from "Avi Queen" herself :)

PHATTY & ANITA - Missed your stuff here, but no problem take your time and all the very best for future stuff.
SAHAR, PHATTY , ANITA - Great job ladies!

@MEHAK - Congrats darling! Teri toh mano aaj eid hogayi! :)