Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

RES I will edit in the morning I promise having issues seeing ur update rite now :|

Edited :)
Miss.Sary<33333333 Wow :| I love the HT avi's they are sooo formidable  =)  I love that movie :D The rest are amazing tooo ILY :D
Edited by CT247 - 12 years ago
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sahar those avis are AMAZING <3 the Hum Tum ones are so BEAUTIFUL! and uff KSG <3 his avis are HOTT <33
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A M A Z I N G update, Sahar! Love the work(: Your colouring is hands down amazing, and I LOVE the new style you've adopted! Everything looks so elegant, and classy! I can't pick which one i like the most, but your Rani - Tears Of An Angel one is STUNNING. That one is one of my favourites, along with the one where Rani-Saif are fighting, where he shouts at her! LOVE them. Your work is all so beautiful! Love it, Sahar. Amazing job!

Sorry that I couldn't contribute this time. Hopefully I'll have some stuff soon.

I was looking like crazy for Hum Tum icons/avis two weeks ago to match one of my Rani sigs...I think I'm going to save all of them😛😆
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG, your avis are BRILLIANT. The colouring on the Hum Tum ones is fab!!
And the ones from Is Pyaar Ko... are prettyyy!
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

all the avis are awesome..

Hum tum avi's are soo cute
KSG avi's..they re frwaking sexy..No words...i was mesmorized, when I first saw them, <3
and IPKKND...avi's are gorgeous, love the colouring..sanya is cute...
awesome...work sahar <3
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGG!! such a pretty update<3... HumTum avis r like one of those gorgeous avis i'd ever seen :$... beautiful coloringg =)

hehehe... i lovee this one http://edge.imgur.com/Dq9Pu.jpg LOL
*sigh*  its been yrs. since i'd seen this movie, but its def. one of my all time fav. //

LOVE those Ksg ones... he's SUPER cute here  "pink is soo not my color " LMFAOO
http://i.imgur.com/hbXvQ.gif
i was hopin' to see avi on ;when he was like "this is me n' this is jenny " ... that  was my fav. part frm whole sbb seg. :$... would love to see in your next update :P
Anyhoww , adore the moments you choose ... he was lookin' soo good :$

sanaya ones r beautiful =)

Edited by -Rummy- - 12 years ago
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sahar, you make me go speechless. Really. KSG avis are so droolable! You make me wanna stare at the screeen for like, forever! Hum Tum avis were so good, but KSG ones stole the show for me! I love the coloring. I wonder if I can see them all! :S 

and super like to the HT avis .. they're really good and your coloring, wow I can just sit here all day and wonder what you did! They're awesome. I just love the new style you know, the boundary thing..looks great! 

Anyways, the avi I'm using (which you use too) ... is it free to use, temme if it's not! :P Sorry, I just copy-pasted it to my avatar! :S Lemme know if it's not okay, okay? 

Great update anyways, short though! But I just lurve everything!! :D
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Before I say anything else,I would just say that
I LOVEEE YOUUU SAHARRR ❤️
I really CANNOT express how much in awe I am :D You guys are the most wonderful friends ever <33 First you all used HT DP's and now this wonderful surprise :| AHHH <33
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you for making this day so so special :D :D Though,I was secretly hoping that you'd make some Hum Tum stuff :P And OMFG you did :| ILYYY <33

Jo Bole So-Nihall! and Rani's expressions😆
The coloring is mashallah <33

Hum aage isliye chalte hai taaki hum tumhe raasta dikha sake *he falls*
Aur hum peeche isliye chalte hai taaki tumko sahara de sake LMFAO
I love the style and the coloring is amazing <3

Tum mujhe akela chodke jaa rahe ho..Ek akeli ladki Amsterdam mein kya karegi..Main airport kaise pahunchugi hmm? LOOOL
The style is rocking jiii <3

Ladki Kyun is such an aamzing song man!🤣I love Rani-Saif's taunting to each other in the song! and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new style and the pink/purplish coloring goes SO DAMN WELL with the avis :|

"No Byes Rhea..kyunki yeh zindagi bahut lambi hai"
"Mujhe bhi pata tha ki tumhi hoo,isiliye toh main tumhe AVOID kar rahi thi"
"Atleast woh tumhaari tarah tauliya-laao types nahi hai"
"Ek pati Shah-jahaan ne apni patni Mumtaz ke liye banvaayi..Taj Mahal"
OMFG :| These scenes are LOVEEE <33 And I can't tell you how much I am loving this style and coloring <3 You need to do more of this man :|

She looked like a MILLION BUCKS in the wedding scene man😍and I LOVE LOVE the moments you chose,they are my absolute fav moments from the scene <33 The coloring turned out AMAZINGG <33

Sameer ab meri zindagi mein nahi raha </3
The expressions on their faces were :| And I love the whole impact of the avi..AHH so haunting,just like the scene :| LOVES it <3

The BEST DIRECTED scene EVER!! ❤️ <3 And the snow & the umbrella makes it look all the more beautiful <3 and your coloring makes it look even more PRETTY😳 You spoilt me for choices man! LOL It was SO SO SO hard to pick up what I had to use :P This is GORGEOUS <33

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this moment <33 The way Rani looks after he walks away is SO INTENSE and DREAMY :| Her expressions are HEAVEN there <33 Such a beautiful moment & you know what? Its really tough to capture that moment perfectly but tu genius che man :| You captured it so WONDERFULLY <33 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT ❤️

I love how this turned out <33 Really amazing.

AHHH :| These are some of my FAVOURITE moments EVER man <33 The first one from Chak De,is so damn adorable!! ❤️ I love when he is hiding and she catches her LOL and after that the thing he does with his fingers to throw something..He is too cute 😆
The second scene,washroom scene :| AHHH look at their expressions <33 They are so WONDERFUL man..LOVEEE it <33
The Hum Tum song one's turned out AMAZINGLY beautiful <33 I love love love the coloring and the style so damn much ❤️ <33
You are a genius Choco ji :P Thoda talent itthe bhi de do :P

This moment ALWAYS does something to me man :| The way she pulls him up through his chin and then twists...its just so AMAZING <33 I dunno how to explain but I hope you got it :| LOL I was on the verge of using this one but then I ended up using the other one LOL I love love the coloring..matches so damn well <3

adkjdhfkhekjfherf :| :| :|
This is WAY beyond STUNNING :| Tears of An Angel..AHHH :|
This turned out BREATH TAKINGLY gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE it <33 The coloring is fab and I love that texture too <3 I SWEAR :| Its gonna be one of my future avis ❤️ So pretty <33

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE <33
I would SO use the first one but then I thought I used a similar one before and my DP matches :P So I went for another one! But man! These are so damn pretty that I would be using alag alag everyday LOL
The coloring is SO AMAZING <3 and you chose the BEST moments ever <33

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SAHAR CHOCO JI <33 You made me so damn HAPPY =)) THANK YOU FOR DEDICATING THIS UPDATE TO ME <33 I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUUU & YOUR STUFF IS AS AMAZING AS YOU AREE ❤️

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 12 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome avi's
loved them
thanks 4 da pm