IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by HotMess

EEEKS. FIRST OF ALL OMGG LEO/KATE LEO/KATE LEO/KATE!

Lovely stuffs guys. <33 First of all, FATMOM OMGG, I love your siggies! I still remember how last summer you installed photoshop and started making siggies, and then you gave up, but I'm so glad you started again. You stuff is gorgeous. I feel like a proud mother. <33 LOVE the colourings/textures/styles. Muahhh! <3

Saharuuu, teri avis toh hamesha achi hai. I may or may not have spoken in Hindi just for you. AAAH I love the big KSG ones. Amaaazing! And KMH/YuNa/KaJen/DE ones are fab as well. But i LOVE the Leo/Kate ones!

Great update! <33333

ROFLL. Yesss! Leo&Kate :) Ah yes, thanks love! You were lots of help last summer, but this time around, you went all MIA! Sucker! But I'm super glad you're enjoying my work - makes me happy :) Glad you're feeling like a proud mother, buddhi ;) LOL. Sahar appreciates the super sweet words :D THANK YOU! <3 Her work is definitely incredible, and it shows! So thanks, a bunch :)

@Minaz - EDIT YOUR RESERVE, LOSER :)

@herms_angel - Thank you so much for the super kind comment :D So glad you're loving the work, and enjoying the creations :) Means a lot to us! So so sweet of you :) Sahar's work is outstanding! Everything's simply perfect :) Thanks a lot!

@Mehak_Luvs_Rani - ROFL, THANK YOU JAAN <3 We love your comment, and it means A LOT to us that our baby is commenting so sweetly! THANKS LOVE! I love love love your comment, so it means so much to us. I don't know how to reply to you ): Just know that your words are such an encouragement! THANK YOU! :D

@SmokingDreams - EDIT PLEASE :)

Originally posted by Samiyah258

OMG they are amazing! I lovee them <3 the colouring and everything is soo beautiful :)
Lovely creation!
I lovee the KSG and KaJen avi's...omg adorable totally cuteee

The sigs are HOT! I lovee the way you guys make your sigs..they are soo cute :) lovee them all!

Make more make more <3

AW! THANK YOUUU <3 So happy you like it all :D!

Originally posted by -Fatima-

sooo beautiful update all the siggiez & all the avi'z r damn damn amazing love them all

sugg:Prem Heer/HarshIti
luv
Fatima

So sweet of you :) Thanks a bunch, hun! Suggestions will definitely be taken into consideration :) Thanks!

Originally posted by -Rinki-

OHHH GOOD LORDDD! The update is simply awesomeness. They are better than the marshmallows I'm having right now AND let me tell you I lurve marshmallows. So come on, smile smile :$

LOLOL! Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you, along with mushy :P Haha! much appreciated :)

Damn man, Kate is so pretty. LOVE those avi's, your colouring and style is way too good Sahar. ;) They look SO good together, shaadi kyu nahi ki gaddhe log? :|  But the AA avi's, yo baby I'm dead. Those are gawjuss. Saved almost every AA avi, hotness baby. :D The scene was so..hot? Oh god, calm down with your hotness AA. :$ The KSG and KaJen stuff is REALLY good, love the KSG wale avi's, brrr. *shakes with happiness* [?]🤣

Yes! Those avis are definitely stunning :) We're super happy you enjoyed them! Glad we found another AA fan! So sweet. And the KSG avis are favourites, so again - thank you! :)

http://i.imgur.com/erGqq.jpg FHFJKHFJH. THIS IS SO GOOD. Like omfg? This is really really good Phatty, you're amazing (: Love the Leo-Kate siggies too, MAYYYNNN. 🤣 The way you work with the pictures and your style > GARRRMIII. 😆
You people are great. This must be the 497868576 time I'm saying this - not really but whatever, you guys get it ;) LOVE the work. 😃

LOL. Thank you so much! So glad that the encouragement is so strong, much appreciated! :) So happy we have such nice people around to motivate us!

Originally posted by Aquarius17

Great creations!!!👏 Really hard to choose my fave!! I have to say that the Leo-Kate ones are my faves both in the avis and siggys. I love that 'washed out' kinda colouring on both the avis and siggys. The captions on the avis make them look so cute

Aw! Thanks Fatty :) Ah yes, they're all favourites :) So sweet of you!
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Awww...my breath stopped for a second after seeing your update 😉
As expected, splendid update guys 👍🏼
Love all your avis/siggies  ❤️

Beautifully done...love the coloring as well as desing =) They are simply amazing. Keep it up!!

Thank you so much :D So glad you loved the creations! :D

Originally posted by -tehreem-

The update was M I N D B L O W I N G :| :| :|
Especially DELENA And Arjuhi :| EEEKKSS That was just lovely and passionate <333

Awww! Thank you, hun :) So sweet of you :)

Originally posted by desigrl05

Hey guys!! eekk! love the AA ones soo muchh!! gosh def. going inmy siggy dabba! my other favs are the leo and kate one ...aww they look so damn cute together! you always capture the right moments ! and the icon text is damn cute! kk, me gonna go chang emy dabba right now :P and thank u for updating w/ AA , it made my day! :P :P

IS THAT JHANVI :O LOL. Thank so much for the super sweet words :D So glad you're enjoying our work :) Much appreciated! Thanks a ton! :D

@NomaLuvsKSG - THANK YOU LOVE! So sweet of you :) So happy you loved the update! The encouragement is really appreciated, thanks for the sweet words! :D
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

Yeahh I loveedd the KaJen ones, their interviews just never get old <3

and the Delena onesss! I loved that scene, and the avi you made on it :)

btw. RES for req !

Not open for requests, but suggestions are more than welcome ;) Thanks so much for the kind words! :D

@RabiaKSGKaJen - Thank you so much for the encouragement & sweet feedback! Really enjoyed it :) The suggestion will be taken into consideration! Thanks :)

@ParaDiseMb - ROFL, you reserved, abandoned that dabba - and got another one, LMFAO. Thank you so so much for the sweet words, babe! So very mcuh appreciated :) Loved the feedback!

Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

hiii
mindblowing update
loved it
2 good
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Thank you so much, hun! Much appreciated :)

Originally posted by sjain

YIPIII...CONGRATULATIONS guys
u 3 AWSUMM ..all the very best :))

and update is GORGEOUS..luved all the avis and sigs  :P
ur style coloring is so damm GUUUDD..I fell in luv with it :)))

Thanks, babe! Much appreciated ;)

Originally posted by Vicky_sonikudi

Eeeks *Reserved for a super long comment*

I'm currently drooling over everything! You guys are AMAZINGLY TALENTED!!! 😃

V I C K Y :| IS THAT JUUU :| NO WAY! LOL. Hi! I await this edited spot :$ Thanks for the sweetness, miss you! xoxo

Originally posted by -iPayal-

aww, congratulations on the new gall girls :P i hope you make amny more to come :D

the avis are fabb! loving the coloring on the first ones, and the coloring of the TVD big avis are soo pretty! love love love the coloring on that, thats sahar rite? hehe :P

the kate and leo sig is super gorge! fabb job :)

Aw! Thank you so much :D Yes, the avis are definitely a hit - the colouring is also gorgeous! Thanks a ton :) So glad you like the work :)

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Woww! Greatt staff's!<3 Loveee the colouring.

Thank you, hun! So sweet of you :)