IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by IntoxicatingC.

Why, thank you for your - WAIT WHAT, NO UPDATE! It's only replies to the sweet comments our dear members left for us :) It's about time we replied to them! <3

I want KSG and JW siggies >< from you both so psht I want update more ^^ but fine I am willing to wait :(
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! the Leo and Kate ones are sooo awesome...I was literally imagining titanic...seriously they are so beautiful and all other creations are so amazing...KaJen ones, always my fav😍

I love how naughtily he was showing his fist while talking about the size of the diamond ring Jenny wants😳🀣

gorgeous work as usual my lovely ladies...keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

Awww! THANK YOU <3 We're so happy you liked the work! Ah, you know that Kate-Leo are very special to us - Especially for Sahar, so we both enjoyed working on stuff :) THANK YOU for the sweet comment! So happy you liked it :) And The KaJen avi is extremely cute! <3 Thanks :)

Originally posted by anitamalik

LOVED all the work by my lovelies!😳 Sahar's LEO KATE avi's steal my heart and Phatty's sigs (esp Leo Kate one) makes me melt! LOVE THEM ALL! Great work on this update guys!! Shall make stuff for the next one lol

ROFLLL, thanks fellow colleague! So sweet of you <3 We both are happy you liked the work - WE AWAIT YOUR INPUT on the next update! :D

Originally posted by -Sary-

I want KSG and JW siggies >< from you both so psht I want update more ^^ but fine I am willing to wait :(

Phatty can't siggy KaJen, she doesn't have the skills :) Ask Anita Ma'am, she's quite good with working with them! Hopefully we shall do an update with LOTS of KaJen! UPDATE SOON :D:D
You tell her please ^^ I don't wish to speak to that thing :) I kid 🀣 AHH keep the replies coming ^^
Phattia & Saria - Comments much appreciated <3 ROFLLL

Originally posted by ..Mira..

Reserveee!
-Edit-
I know I'm super duper late sorry! But you guys got my live reactions the day of the update haha. Anyway you guys know that you'll are some of my favorite avi/siggy makers! But this last update was just amazingg!

Sahar- Kate & Leo are definitely the American KaJen! JKL ❀️ They have so much chemistry together, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE their friendship! The avi's you made on Kate's speech where she talks about her undying (I like to think of it this way) love for Leo is my favorite! I love the one where she says "I love you" and he says "I love you too". You can see him almost about to cry since he's so happy for his bestie! 😳 The avi's are bhootifphool, the coloring and everything. And I'm not even saying this to butter you, but I honestly think you have a unique style and I love that about you! All three of you do actually! The TVD creations are beautiful, and HOTTT. And KSG, well you saw me nearly hyperventilate the day you showed me those two creations and one of them is still in my dabba! And KaJen are always LOVE. I miss them :(  Love you Muffin keep making more pleaseee! <3

Phatty- HOLYYY :| You honestly never ever seemed like a beginner at PS! Your siggies are AMAZING and I definitely think out of this update your Hrithik and Katrina one is the best! Your coloring, and texture, and fonts, and your quotes on your siggies are all just amazing! Like I told Sahar you have a unique style, and I can JUST tell when it's YOUR siggy!! You keep keep getting better and better with each siggy you make and I honestly can't wait to see what beautiful siggies you're going to make in the future as well! I LOVEEE the SK one as well! AND SK and Anushka one is gorgeous tooo! Everything you make is just gorgeous 😳

LOVEDDD the update guys! Can't wait for more stuff! πŸ˜ƒ

God, why the hell do you write so much :| Can't you just relax with it, and say GOOD UPDATE, or something? Jeez. Makes me read an essay although it's after school hours :/ WEIRDO. Naw, but seriously - your words are really appreciated! You've always been one of my (MEEE AKA PHATTY) biggest encouragements to continue with siggy making, and what not - so a lot of credit goes to you! Thank you so much for being so awesome, and supportive! All your sweet words mean a hell lot to me, and I know I wouldn't have continued without your support - along with Sahar's/Anu's and JH's! SO THANKS BABY GURL! And Sahar appreciates the sweet words as well, love! We're both very happy you loved the update! - SO THANK YOUUU!

Originally posted by -Sary-

You tell her please ^^ I don't wish to speak to that thing :) I kid 🀣 AHH keep the replies coming ^^

ROFLLL, well I'm scared of her :$ Her taklu head reminds me of Anupum Kher :$ ROFL <3 I'm kidding. YESH MA'AM. Replies are rolling in ;)

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

the updates amazing!!!! I love the coloring for all of it :)

loved the KaJen and Arjuhi update alot! especially the last siggie of Arjuhi is amazing!

Also, almost forgot, KSG's siggie/avi
😍 that is like my fav!!!! I am already using it and can't get enough of it! he looks so damn hot in that promo <3 and if the promo has done this, I can't wait to see more from you guys once the show commences πŸ˜³

THANK YOU! So happy you loved the work :) We're so gald you like it! The KSG avi is a favourite of mine (Phatty) as well! Haha. So we've got two people on that :) Thanks a lot! Much appreciated :)

Originally posted by -Farzana-

First Updatee. YAAYYY! And it has left me intoxicated. 😳 Dont know if that made sense ROFL anyway in other words, the update is fudging amazing!!! WOOOWWW -______-

Leo Kate avis are fantastic! Even though Im not their diehard fan, Im so tempted to use it because it looks so amazing.. Coloring is just TOO TOOO TOOO good!

AA and YuNa ones are beeaauutiiifffuuulll! Love lovee them! Im sure their fans are gonna go nuts seeing them :)

KAJENNN πŸ˜› Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh! L.O.V.E them. What else do I say that hasnt been said already? They are simply too good to describe in words. That segment was love! :P

KSG ones are hot! Man, he looks so damn hot in that promo. I dont normally drool over him alot alot.. BUT he was looking damn amazing that I couldnt help it.  TVD ones are amazing also! I used them when you first posted it in the TVD Gallery :)

PHATTY OMG. Her sigs. Damn damn! She has improved SOOO much!
Love all your sigs girl! Your coloring is amazing. I love this one the most-

AWESOME UPDATEEE Girls!!!

Thank you so much for the amazing comment! It really means a lot - so it's much appreciated! L O V E the detailed comment, so so so sweet of you! :) We appreciate the love, and the encouragement! Keep it coming :) THANK YOU! <3

Originally posted by -DulceMaria-

great work guys =) loed PZ, IK, Aamir-Juhi & Kate-Leo.

Natalie.

Thank you! So glad you enjoy the update :) Much love!

Originally posted by jenny1000

Firstly,

the Leo and Kat ones are amazing esp this one:  I love how he blows kisses to her. WHY are they not married?? But I love love the coloring.. Beautiful work!!

The AA stuff is awesome as well as YuNa. What I like the most is each avi is different, each has a different coloring that makes it send out. Very beautiful!

The KaJen/KSG stuff is nice too. LOVE LOVE the TVD stuff, DE☺️ Awesome Awesome!

The sigs are awesome too esp the coloring on the Hrithik-Kat one.. Simply beautiful!

Awesome awesome stuff guys! Suggestions: Can't think of any on top of my head right now. Whatever u guys will make will be pretty good.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much, Jenny! Much appreciated :) Your words are so sweet, and we're so happy you love the update :D Thanks, hun! The avis are definitely beautiful and unique in their own way - that's Sahar's specialty ;) As for the siggy's, thank you so much :) So glad you like 'em! :D

Originally posted by oishi_ksg

wow...All the avis & siggys are mindblowing My Fav is KSG's & KaJen avi's obviously..Lol I lovr bada bada siggy..sahar you did an amazing Job :D And now Phatty...My my ...what an update.. all the siggys are too good...the Font & then the colouring is just beautifull awesomeee

Aw! thanks so much Oishi! :D LOL, so glad you loved the siggys! Make me happy that people are liking them :) So sweet of you! Sahar appreciates the sweet words, thanks, love!

Originally posted by PinkSugars

Marvelous update gurls! The TVD and KSG ones were so damn good. Loved the colouring on 'em a lot.

Kate-Leo ones were awesome.

Updt soon ya.

-Radz

Thank you! So glad you loved the work, the kind words are much appreciated :D
Originally posted by MaitreeluvKajen

Three Most AAAMMAAAZZZIIINNGGG Creators have a INTOXICATING ( Haven't I Fainted Already ?) And I wouldn't be here? Psshhhttt,Whoever thinks that,Go and Die !! LOL=P

Coming to the Creations,MAARR DAAALLAAA !! I mean,Seriously..My Fave ever Couples here..Kate-Leaonardo(Muah Muah,I wish I could give you three a AIR-TIGHT hug,that means,the hug which wouldn't allow you to take in air πŸ˜ƒ) SRK,Preeti (*faints*) Arjun-Arohi (EEE!! I LOVE YOUUU ) TVD( KILL ME BEFORE I DIE! Mummmyyy!!! ) and Ofcourse KSG ( OMMGGG You deserve undending AIR-TIGHT hugs and Sloopy Kisses!! HE IS SO HAWWTTT )  LOVE LOVE LOVE the Update!!

Perfect would be an Understatement !! BELIEVE it ! Ahhh..I seriously Die !! <33

ROFLLL! Thank you so much! AH this means a lot to us :) Your words are so very much appreciated, so thanks a lot! A hug back to you too, love! It was our pleasure in making all of these pieces, so thanks for the sweet comment :) Glad you enjoyed the work!

Originally posted by Ankita.M

Ok this is like the most AMAZING AMAZING update I have ever seen Lovee the avis Saru the colouring is fantastic and I love all of them insipite of KaJen being my favs.Love the colouring !

Phattyy OMFG those siggies are awesome ,your works really awesome !
I love all of them so much , especially the Shahid Anushka one !

Aw! Thank you Anku! <33 We're so happy you loved the creations :D Sahar's colouring is indeed fabulous ;) LOL! <3 And I'm so happy you like my siggys, thank you baby! <333