Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rinki-

What if someone tells you three that someone demands an update? :P 

What if someone seconds that? =P
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 Oh ya even i want an update 🤣 and sahar are u still stacking the avis? Sorry to ask again lol im just excited to use them :P Edited by YuNa4ever - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WOOOW beautifu..
loved avis most.. gorgeous sigs

senorita
nazma thumbnail
awesome creations every1 wooow you guys have left me speechless, please make more KaJen, and delana plzzz!!!!
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
A N N O U N C E M E N T!

For those of you who are waiting for your avis stalked, we're sorry but we're all having technical difficulties at the moment! Sahar's currently lazy as she doesn't have PS on the LT that has net (does that make sense? :O) - and transferring all her work, is a hassle, so you'll have to wait a bit for stacked avis, unless you get someone else to do it! Anita just came back form a mini-vacation, so she's busy with unpacking & cleaning up! As for Fatima, her exams will be starting in June, and her culminating activities are on at the moment, hence she's busy with reviewing for that.

We will have an update soon, not sure when, but soon hopefully! Keep your fingers crossed :) We're very sorry for the delay! Also, a huge thank you to everyone for their kind comments, sweet suggestions and feedback! We will definitely get back to you soon and give you a reply - but for now know that your comments are so encouraging! Thank you!

xoxo, Anita, Fatima & Sahar.
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CT247

RES :|

Edited :|

SAP<33333 OMG idk what to say :| ur all besharam and horribly talented :| this is why i don't like u I'm always left speechless and then I have nothing to say :| I can't even type gibberish or I'll get a message that says I have invalid words 😳 but I will say that each siggie and avi is sexyy<333333333333

ILY SAP<333333

Tashu :)

Aw! Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you :) We're super glad you enjoyed the update! Hopefully we'll have another one soon! Thanks!

Originally posted by: dua_44ever

Comment Time WEEE

Ok it's 11:26 pm and I am thodi sleepy and thodi high! 😃😃

What am I here for? Oh yeahhh The EXTRA FANTABULOUS FIRST UPDATE of this Amazing dukaan by three A M A Z I N G Chokrisss 😆 🥳

Ok first of all here is a round of applause 👏

I love the whole update so much ..Obviously love Sahar's avis like always! They are incomparable to ANYONE! 😃 UNIQUE HAI CREATIONS BY UNIQUE LADKI ❤️

But PHATUMZ PHATUMZ PHATUMZ!!! Excuse me people... Sorry...can we have the spotlight here please... My dear darling Phatumzzz You are a creative gem...Your siggies are a killer! I am completely Fida...Firstly THANK YOU for making such a rocking AJ Siggie...I LOVE IT Using it already as you can see 😃 Hayeee they are sooo cutee 😳  I love love love the Kat-HR one...GORGEOUS AND HOT! Shahid Anushka...Imran..SRK...Kate and Leo...Priety...KK,,,Haye I love them all.. OMG they are all HOT 😊 😊 

All in all FAB update Darlings...keep'em coming baby 😃 

AHHH! JH! Seriously thank you so much! It means a lot. To both of us! We're so damn glad you loved the update - and the AJ Siggy was my pleasure for making it! I'm really glad you liked it :) Thank you so much for the absolutely sweet comment! Thank you, thank you! Sahar really appreciates the love, as do I! :) THANK YOU! <33
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

I love and beyond love this update. Those Kate-Leo avis were so so so damn good. I was like "oh boy" after the TVD and KSG large avis. Simply WOW update! I seriously adore the way the IK and Anushka-Shahid siggies have come out. Plus, the ArJuhi sig at the end made me go... aww! Outstanding update! 

Keep posting more! =)

-edit-

Ah, I forgot to mention, I also love the HR-Kat and Aamir-Juhi and Leo-Kate Siggies! 😆

Thank you so much! We're super glad you enjoyed the update! Kate-Leo was so much fun to work with, so it's our pleasure! So happy you liked the work :) Thanks a ton for the sweet words!

@
taman07 - Thank you so so so much for the kind words! We're so happy you liked the update. The encouraging words are much appreciated, and we hope you continue to comment :) Thanks!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
IS SOMEONE UPDATING :O Oh wait no just replies >< way to get hopes up psht!
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: *~Anjali~*

great update..👏 love the KSG sigs <3 he's so HOT ❤️

Thank you! And yesss, he definitely is! :$

Originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

hey guys ! beautiful update ! loveee the coloring specially the arjun and arohi ones came out really nice ! i also like the sigs keep it up nice work..

Aw! Thank you so much, so sweet of you :) The Arjun-Arohi stuff is starting to become a bit of a regular for us, so hopefully you'll see more of them from us :)

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sary-

IS SOMEONE UPDATING :O Oh wait no just replies >< way to get hopes up psht!

Why, thank you for your - WAIT WHAT, NO UPDATE! It's only replies to the sweet comments our dear members left for us :) It's about time we replied to them! <3