IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by HotMess

Children, when are you updating? -__-

I go to school 8 hours a day, including culminating work + house work, BUSY CHE LOOOL. Sahar is at home, but she is having technical difficulties these days ): & Anupum is on vacation, since she's done exams.

Soon, inshAllah, LOL! We're working on an update as we speak (:

Children, when are you updating? -__-

Tune Glee shiz nahi diya -___-
It's because I couldn't HQ of the Friday video. I wanted avis of their Friday performance. ๐Ÿคฃ 

OMG NVM I YOUTUBED IT NOW
I FOUNDDD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6r4dTek49Q

they are so precious omg๐Ÿ˜

@Fatmom, 3 MORE WEEKS UNTIL EXAMS WEEK. And then 2 more weeks and we're out! You can do ittt. <3 I believe in you. Cannot wait for the update! <33
Edited by HotMess - 12 years ago

I
@Fatmom, 3 MORE WEEKS UNTIL EXAMS WEEK. And then 2 more weeks and we're out! You can do ittt. <3 I believe in you. Cannot wait for the update! <33

Note to self: Find an embarrassing nickname for Nosh.

YES DUDE. 6 exams, 5 days. Let's see how it goes! I'm scared poopless, but hey, InshAllah I make it out alive. Good luck to you too, Poopypants, hopefully we both do it! AND YES I can't wait for it either :D

Originally posted by MaitreeluvKajen

Guys I wanted these four avis stacked..Vertically ๐Ÿ˜Š Was confused as to send u a PM or post here,so I posted here..Forgive me if this is not what was expected..

Here Goes:

Please take ur time,and If u can please do let me now when its done! Thankooo! <33 Love You SAP !! <33
the kajen ones are to die for and the rest of the update is fantafab<3
will be really inactive on IF From here on due to some personal problems!!
Will be back soon๐Ÿค—
Even though I found out the video was taken off a few days ago, my slow mind just realised today that I need to edit my link on page 22 ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by -Sary-

OKIES Mariam it will take time like an hour cos I have to log on to my comp stack then save them on a USB log on to my ma's lt [yeh wala] and upload on net :P thoda lamba chakkar hai but I will pm you when done :D

Lol im in no hurry u can take as much time as you want ;) :P
Edited by YuNa4ever - 12 years ago
What if someone tells you three that someone demands an update? :P 
Originally posted by -Rinki-

What if someone tells you three that someone demands an update? :P 

What if someone tells you an update shall be coming soon (today, tomorrow, the day after that...), inshAllah? :P