Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
You do know that I was kidding🤔🤣
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

You do know that I was kidding🤔🤣

😭 yahan hum samjhe ap sach bol rahe they ðŸ˜’ ðŸ¤£ DUH I know main koi dumb bachchi lagti hoon tujhe :P
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, so I haven't commented yet. :O
Shocker? I know right? :P

Anyway. Let's begin this essay of sorts. ;)
OMG. Kate&Leo FTW. That was Kate's Globe speech for that movie where she played a Nazi supporter who couldn't read, and Ralph Fiennes plays the older version of the boy who was in love with her, right? (Just remembered the title - The Reader) Anyway, beautiful!! I adore their r/ship, so natural. *sigh*
Sary, you make Arjuhi & Yuna look even more amazing. :)
Ditto for Kajen. *sigh* I love their offscreen moments.

Aaahhh, KSG. *faints*
^That's all I can do or say/scream. :D

Not much of a TVD fan, but Nian/Delena are too intense for words. (Although I do prefer Stelena over Delena.. Hehe.) The colouring makes that scene even more sigh-worthy.

The sigs are all equally incredible. Umm, any smaller? (Actually, don't answer that.. you probably could go smaller. LOLL.)
My faves: PZ!! SRK & Imran Khan. Hawt, hawt, hawt.

Beautiful update. Obviously. :)

Suggestion/s: Glee!! I'll provide links soonish. (Gotta upload 'em on YT.)
Gossip Girl ~ Serenate/Chair/Dair.

<33 Sabi.
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

edit my post yaar
Edited by taman07 - 12 years ago
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats girls :)
awesome creations... beautiful leo-kat/KaJen avis, LOVE those hugee Ksg/Delena avis too :$

this siggy is amazing<3... gorgeous colorin' ;) PZ one looks pretty too 
http://i.imgur.com/erGqq.jpg

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ahaha.. bichari phatty is getting aur bhi pagal because she's become in my company ahah.. kya yaar, kya bataun.. kmh2 ""creatives"" used the SAME scene from season1 ...like no joke..cut and paste... whatever..lets see if some other scene comes up..then i'll be here to pester you muahaha...
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desigrl05

ahaha.. bichari phatty is getting aur bhi pagal because she's become in my company ahah.. kya yaar, kya bataun.. kmh2 ""creatives"" used the SAME scene from season1 ...like no joke..cut and paste... whatever..lets see if some other scene comes up..then i'll be here to pester you muahaha...

YESH she vented on msn ROFLLL she was going crazy LOL how its exactly the same :S I am curious to see as to how similar was it :| And no worries jab tak new scene emerges I have prev links from you to work on LOL
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sary-

YESH she vented on msn ROFLLL she was going crazy LOL how its exactly the same :S I am curious to see as to how similar was it :| And no worries jab tak new scene emerges I have prev links from you to work on LOL

ROFL YOU GUYS :| I seriously am livid pissed that Ekta had no sense of creativity WHATSOEVER in reusing and recycling her own god damn scenes :| Like really? SHE KILLED the sense of authenticity that was once there, now it's just a ghissa pita scene which was reused by the same woman twice in ONE show. Kill me now, I LOVED the scene, but she's burned it to pieces for me now :) I love the scene, but man... couldn't she be a bit more creative?! Uff, I might still make siggs on it though - we'll see how pissed I am.

JHANS, I love getting pagal in your company, tera sangaat ka asar bohot acha hai ;) LOL! I am pissed, really pissed! I will await your pestering too, muhahahaha! <3
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Children, when are you updating? -__-