Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
  Ok so i finally have time to comment tehe sorry have been inactive due to exams bt i really wanted to comment coz i had been using those YuNa avis☺️ just no time bt weee now im here😳😳

Ok The yuna avis firstly the scene is soo special 😍 and omg sahar i loved the texture and effects you added to it☺️ Love it soo much the brown design on tht side hehe i lub ur avis😳 and oh i love the timings u chose just perfect😍 Like u managed to capture their expressions! 😳😳 Ok those avis are actually breathtaking😍 I dunno how to telll u how much i love it im bad wen it comes to words LOL bt i love love it cudnt have been better its perfectly YuNalicious☺️ Thankies for making🤗

Oh and the kajen avis are soo adorable😍 i love how u have little texts on them😳 and those ksg avis are hot☺️ I mma use the huge ones soon they look soo friggin hot😳 happy to see him back finally bt sahar seriously ur huge size avis are soo special coz its like magic enlarged😆 Love tht style😳😳 Oh and all the siggies came out gorgeous <33

This is love <33 omfg i lovee the text and aah this guy is sooo hot <33☺️ His smile just everything about this sig is hot hot!EEEKSS this is just droolicious!  this is gonna be in my dabba soon ;) lol
The srk one is super adorable and everything else looks hot ! <33 seriosuly guys u have done a fab job keep rocking😎 

Oh btw i already used the YuNa stuff bt if u can stack those avis for me i can use again😳😳 can u pleej stack these 3 vertically😳

Let me know if u can!😳 waiting for ur next update😉

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
update update update!! spam spam spam! muahaha.. guess whatt?!!! KMH2 is having a fire scene like KMH1 ahaha.. and guess who's going to ""suggestt"" for avis here? ;) ;) ;) ;)
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OK I m super late to congratulate you all for the new gallery...I have an reasonable excuse I was inactive LOL...

Congrats for the new gallery...I love the name and the layout...the font used for the front page looks so classy :P I m so glad that Sahar's avis are back on IF:D I love the avis made for the first update...The coloring in the Leo Kate ones is so BEAUTIFUL<3

Phatty you are such a quick learnr:O As far as I know you started making siggies just a few weeks back and you are already a pro..my fav is the Kat-Hrithik one:)

I m really looking forward to Anu's work...she hardly makes anything nowadays:(( I love the KaJen siggy made on the flower scene...the style is so pretty...

Keep up the good work...three of you make a deathly combo:))

Love Moni
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ahh i lovedur whole upd esp d kajen and arjuhi ones r out of d world <3

speechless by ur work its too gud 👏 gonna use some <3 : )

Loveee
Saba
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can we Expect an Update Very Sooonish? =)

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MaitreeluvKajen

Uhm Sahar are you stacking avis?

SORRY SORRY SORRY I am all over the place and missed you stacking request please post again agar still chahiye LOL and I will muaaah!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
LOL as for an update erm we might have a chota sa update cos currently Anu is out of town vacationing kameeni I am so so so jealous -_- Phatty ji is studying her butt off ROFL and I am just going through a hate phase with my photoshop :( ROFLLL actually not just PS anything creative really HOWEVER we will come back soonish :P and reply to the comments and update :D

@ Jhanvi :P post kardena links AA is a must now in the update since Phatty is a co-owner of this shop too LOL you two are the craziest AA fans I know :|
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Sahar i read ur stacking😳 😆 i posted a stacking request on previous page bt will post again Rofl if u can stack these 3 vertically <3

Thanku in advance <33 

soundsofcedar thumbnail
OKIES Mariam it will take time like an hour cos I have to log on to my comp stack then save them on a USB log on to my ma's lt [yeh wala] and upload on net :P thoda lamba chakkar hai but I will pm you when done :D Edited by -Sary- - 12 years ago
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
NO KSG stuff please 😊