Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Awww these are so adorable <33 I love Leo&Kate <33 She looks BEAUTIFUL and the avis turned out gorgeous Sahar <3

I don't watch this show but these avis are HOT :| And I loveee the coloring alot <33 Gorgeous.
BTW,idhar se copyright kitthe gaya? :P LOL

Hayyyeee new texture..tehe looks perfect ji...I love the coloring <33

KaJen <3 :| GORGEOUS..AMAZING..BEAUTIFUL..PRETTY..ADORABLE...CUTE...words fall short...I love love love the avis <33 They turned out super pretty😳

I loveee this style of yours so much :| I love the whole effect,kinna talent che tujhme chokri :P The avi is HOT for sure :| LOL! I've never watched this,maybe I should start :P

I don't like Katrina at all but your siggy is doing some jadoo on me Phatty :| I like her here LOL The sig turned out REALLY pretty and I LOVES the coloring <33 and the blending is superb too!😳

Hayyyee Leo&Kate...I loveee Titanic <33 And I love this siggy...the coloring,the textures,everything is perfect..Lovely😳

Hayyeee tehe Shahid & Anushka...I love them so muchhh <33 I lovee the coloring of this siggy <33 It looks beautiful

Imrannn :| He is so HOT :| And the siggy is hotter :| Your blending is so good madam :P I lovers it <33

Hayyyeee this is an adorable siggy <33 tehe I love the textt and the coloring is mashallah <3

Preityyy :| HAILA I miss her :( But the siggy is REALLY PRETTY :| The texture and coloring is gorgeous! And the text is SO TRUE :P

Ahhh the coloring is SO SO SO nice :| My favourite one <33 The blending has been done awesomely too <3 I lovesss it...I am so happy Phatty...you makes me proud :D

Awww this one's adorably hot <33 I love the coloring,the textures and everything <33 This turned out BEAUTIFUL😳

Stunning update Sahar & Phatty!
I LOVE YOU.
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh & For Suggestions...

I know you are already expecting this😎

For Avis:

Oh I know you guys love me & I know i rock😎 :P LOL
ILY <33

Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG they are amazing! I lovee them <3 the colouring and everything is soo beautiful :)
Lovely creation!
I lovee the KSG and KaJen avi's...omg adorable totally cuteee

The sigs are HOT! I lovee the way you guys make your sigs..they are soo cute :) lovee them all!

Make more make more <3
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sooo beautiful update all the siggiez & all the avi'z r damn damn amazing love them all

sugg:Prem Heer/HarshIti
luv
Fatima
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OHHH GOOD LORDDD! The update is simply awesomeness. They are better than the marshmallows I'm having right now AND let me tell you I lurve marshmallows. So come on, smile smile :$

Damn man, Kate is so pretty. LOVE those avi's, your colouring and style is way too good Sahar. ;) They look SO good together, shaadi kyu nahi ki gaddhe log? :|  But the AA avi's, yo baby I'm dead. Those are gawjuss. Saved almost every AA avi, hotness baby. :D The scene was so..hot? Oh god, calm down with your hotness AA. :$ The KSG and KaJen stuff is REALLY good, love the KSG wale avi's, brrr. *shakes with happiness* [?]🀣

http://i.imgur.com/erGqq.jpg FHFJKHFJH. THIS IS SO GOOD. Like omfg? This is really really good Phatty, you're amazing (: Love the Leo-Kate siggies too, MAYYYNNN. 🀣 The way you work with the pictures and your style > GARRRMIII. πŸ˜†
You people are great. This must be the 497868576 time I'm saying this - not really but whatever, you guys get it ;) LOVE the work. πŸ˜ƒ

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great creations!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Really hard to choose my fave!! I have to say that the Leo-Kate ones are my faves both in the avis and siggys. I love that 'washed out' kinda colouring on both the avis and siggys. The captions on the avis make them look so cute
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Am I allowed to request/suggest?
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
We are open for suggestions Fatima =))

@ all - I kinda forgot to mention this before LOL but yeh I forgot to put my copyright on AA avis :$
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awww...my breath stopped for a second after seeing your update πŸ˜‰
As expected, splendid update guys πŸ‘πŸΌ
Love all your avis/siggies  β€οΈ

Beautifully done...love the coloring as well as desing =) They are simply amazing. Keep it up!!

Suggestion: HarshJen aka Harshad and Jennifer πŸ˜› 

This is just my personal suggestion and I am assume you guys know better to ignore if not interested and/or busy πŸ˜‰ Right?

Waiting for your next update πŸ˜† Do I sound retarded ?🀣

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The update was M I N D B L O W I N G :| :| :|
Especially DELENA And Arjuhi :| EEEKKSS That was just lovely and passionate <333