IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 11

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nandinidev

Oyeee...!! πŸ€—

I'm late, yes. Royally. But CONGRATULATIONS, you three! This is SO cool! And eventhough I've hardly been active on IF lately, I'm going to be a regular here. Oh yeah. And waiting for you guys to open, update...LOVE the work by all three of you, and love all three of you too...I've never been one for remaining in touch, blame it on a million things off with my life for nearly a year, but this is one place I wouldn't miss for the world.

Loooads of love and a huge teddy bear hug apiece to each of you, πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Nandini πŸ˜ƒ

Ah, better late than never :) Nonetheless, the sweet, kind and encouraging words are much appreciated! We hope to see you around, hun. We're really glad you enjoy the combination, so we're happy that you've got a place to visit us :) Thank you, once again!

This content was originally posted by: ARMAANKSGFAN

hiii

beautiful creations
loved them all
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Thank you so much! So sweet of you :) And yes, no problem!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aquarius17

OMG you've done ANOTHER shop together?!😲 What happened to 'Psycopath?' Oh wait, Phatty never made creations then πŸ€” Anyway, its great to see all your creations together and they look really beautiful as usual. Congratulations on this shop!!πŸ‘

Yes, a new shop! Psychopath died down because of certain issues here and there, and now we've got a new, and fresh start. A new combination, and a new beginning :) Thank you for the sweet words! :)

This content was originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

wow congrats on ur shop Sary, Anita and Phatty

really looking forward to come great creations from this shop
hope u guys have many more shops 

Thank you so much! We're glad you could see the new opening :) Hope to see you around!

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: HotMess

Can I request already? Go make me Glee avis. :(

Vids de meri maa :P Then you will get them :)
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Preeti_285

EEEKS ! Congraaatulations!! <3 Im so happy to see you 3 working together... Love all your work.. the sample section here just goes to show HOW amazing you all aree! Cant wait for future updates ! loveee you guys x

Aw, thank you so much, Preeti! That means so much to us, and we're all so happy that you've enjoyed the sample work! We hope to see you around often, giving us feedback :) We can't wait for the updates either ;) Thank you!

This content was originally posted by: *Reemz*

AAJ mere aansoon nahin ruk rahe. AAJ bahut khaas din hai...AAJ mere teen anmol ratan, mere teen kameene saath aaye hai aur yeh bahut vadiyaaa dukaan kholi hai. Mujhe bahut senti feel ho raha hai!

Khush raho, phuto phulo...!!!

CONGRATZ guys πŸ˜ƒ It already looks so amazing! <3 I will definitely be coming here to request!!

Aw! Reema, you're so sweet! That's so kind of you, and it means so much! Awww. Hopefully we make this Gallery a success, and we reach far :) And we're so glad to have your support, and encouragement by our sides :) THANK YOU! <3

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Buddy request accepted :)

BTW, I have one doubt please - Is it Sahar or Phatty or Anu who's replying to us all (very sweetly)? I mean who's handling the Intoxicating.C user id? πŸ€”

Sorry if that's weird but each one of you then come back and comment through your own id's, isliye I got a bit confused.

But anyway, looking forward to the stuff coming in future!
And yes, dont worry I will uthao so much fayada that you three will get mad on ME! LOL!

Best of Luck!
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations to all 3 of you!!! Loved ur creations!!! These r really very lovely...The effects u have added onto them are fantastic!!!
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congo for the shop..

n really amazing...

superb creation...

do make more..

thnx for the pm...

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mona1993

Congo on new galleryπŸ‘

Thank you, sweetheart! :)

This content was originally posted by: herms_angel

Buddy request accepted :)

BTW, I have one doubt please - Is it Sahar or Phatty or Anu who's replying to us all (very sweetly)? I mean who's handling the Intoxicating.C user id? πŸ€”

Sorry if that's weird but each one of you then come back and comment through your own id's, isliye I got a bit confused.

But anyway, looking forward to the stuff coming in future!
And yes, dont worry I will uthao so much fayada that you three will get mad on ME! LOL!

Best of Luck!

Thank you! LOL, well Fatima (Phatty) has been replying to most of them, with the help of both Sahar and Anita. It's a joint effort actually :) If we come back with our real ID's, it's because it's not necessarily linked to these replies. No need to be sorry, it's all cool :) Thanks!

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preet09

Congratulations to all 3 of you!!! Loved ur creations!!! These r really very lovely...The effects u have added onto them are fantastic!!!

Thank you so much! Your sweet words are greatly appreciated :) We're really happy you like all of the creations so far :)

This content was originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

congo for the shop..

n really amazing...

superb creation...

do make more..

thnx for the pm...

Thank you, hun! No problem at all for the PM, we're glad you're enjoying the work so far! :)

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: IntoxicatingC.

Thank you, hun! Well, Fatima's just started out recently, so maybe that's why, but we hope you get familiar with her work as well soon :) Thank you very much for the kind words. If you'd like to be on the PM List, please LIKE the front page, and we'll add you in :) Thanks! & Aditi, thank you hun, for spreading the word <3

I am sure, I will definitely love her work once I see them πŸ˜‰
LOL,...I think, I already liked the first page πŸ˜• Koi baat nahi, I will send buddy request to this account πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who is talking here though? 🀣🀣 *just curious to know* πŸ˜›

I am already excited to see your update...guys, please do update while I am free 🀣🀣