Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Oyeee...!! πŸ€—

I'm late, yes. Royally. But CONGRATULATIONS, you three! This is SO cool! And eventhough I've hardly been active on IF lately, I'm going to be a regular here. Oh yeah. And waiting for you guys to open, update...LOVE the work by all three of you, and love all three of you too...I've never been one for remaining in touch, blame it on a million things off with my life for nearly a year, but this is one place I wouldn't miss for the world.

Loooads of love and a huge teddy bear hug apiece to each of you, πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Nandini πŸ˜ƒ
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
EEEKS ! Congraaatulations!! <3 Im so happy to see you 3 working together... Love all your work.. the sample section here just goes to show HOW amazing you all aree! Cant wait for future updates ! loveee you guys x
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can I request already? Go make me Glee avis. :(
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
beautiful creations
loved them all
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG you've done ANOTHER shop together?!😲 What happened to 'Psycopath?' Oh wait, Phatty never made creations then πŸ€” Anyway, its great to see all your creations together and they look really beautiful as usual. Congratulations on this shop!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
AAJ mere aansoon nahin ruk rahe. AAJ bahut khaas din hai...AAJ mere teen anmol ratan, mere teen kameene saath aaye hai aur yeh bahut vadiyaaa dukaan kholi hai. Mujhe bahut senti feel ho raha hai!

Khush raho, phuto phulo...!!!

CONGRATZ guys πŸ˜ƒ It already looks so amazing! <3 I will definitely be coming here to request!!
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow congrats on ur shop Sary, Anita and Phatty
really looking forward to come great creations from this shop
hope u guys have many more shops 
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sheenaluvskajen

What a combo of people for the shop    i can already see some beautiful gorgeouscreations by you guys.

OMG :| MAGNIFICIENT CREATIONS

i am soo much excited to see more of your creations now and all of you , the very creative people you guys are, will surely rock the shop with your creations.

Conratulations 😊

Thank you so much for all your kind and sweet words! We're so happy to see you love the new combination! :) Your sweet words are much appreciated, thank you!

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

C O N G R A T S on ur new shop❀️ Im sooo happy sahar ur back hehe! And ive always used siggies and stuff made by all three of u kajen ofcourse im sure this gallery will rock! And update soon :)  Love all the creations on first page and oh i love ur banner! <3

Aw, thank you so much, that's so kind of you! Yes, we're all really glad Sahar has a third chance to prove herself. We're excited as you all are :) Thank you once again! Our banner consists of all of our favourites, so yes, it's bound to be beautiful! Ah, thank you :)

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: khahani

Three beautiful Artists working together... what more can one ask for?! Anu's Awesome siggy creations, Sary's sexy and Classy Avis and Fatima's Fabulous signature making...*sighs* it's definitely going to be an 'intoxicating' gallery! Looking forward to all the gorgeous and exclusive updates girls!

Thanks for the PM Sary :)

Aw, that's so sweet of you, Nahida! We all are so happy for the new opening, as well as the combination. So we're glad everyone else appreciates it as well :) We're very happy you enjoy our work, and we hope to see you around in the future. Thank you, once again :)

Originally posted by: *~Anjali~*

wow..gorgeous creations dear..😳
Love it just too good πŸ‘
keep up the good work 😊

-Anji

P.S - add me to your pm list dear 😳

and Congratz on opening your own shop πŸ€—

Thank you very much! We're happy you enjoy the work :) & If you'd like to be on our PM List, please LIKE the front page, if you haven't already! Thank you, hun :)

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisha_1992

Congratulations
OMG Anita😲 awww yaara i love ur worrk happy to see ur creations shop wooow

ohh Sary welcome back yaara..
looking forward for ur update guys

OMG i loved all avis.. g8 coloring..
loved full update

senorita

Aw, thank you very much for the super kind words :) We're looking forward to new updates as well, so do stick around to give us feedback! Thank you so much! :)

Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Congo songo on new shop girls πŸ₯³
I am damn sure that you three rock though I am only familiar with Anita and Sary and their respective work πŸ˜‰

Yes, do pm me whenever you guys update the shop. I am sure, it would be eye catchy and drool worthy =)

The sample creations are just amazing and could not take my eyes off of them 🀣🀣

Edited:
PS: thanks Aditiloveskajen aka meri kamini Adu πŸ˜› for bringing this shop into my attention πŸ˜ƒ
You are the best *sometime*πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Thank you, hun! Well, Fatima's just started out recently, so maybe that's why, but we hope you get familiar with her work as well soon :) Thank you very much for the kind words. If you'd like to be on the PM List, please LIKE the front page, and we'll add you in :) Thanks! & Aditi, thank you hun, for spreading the word <3